Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) (25967 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Judolisco(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:
Good morning nairalanders, my elder brother has been complaining of tooth ache (molar tooth) since 10 years ago.
He has tried all medical and herbal ways to cure it but to no avail.
The ache will go today and will double while coming back.
There happens to be a small hole in the affected tooth.
The ache comes with a serious pain they will make him restless for days.

I am suggesting a tooth removal for him
Pls how much does it cost to remove and replace a tooth in Nigeria now
I need urgent answers pls.
bro go comut am oh... I have d same issues oh.... Almost 10 yrs of pains... I failed exams because of tooth ache.... But d day I removed it was d day I had rest...i spent less than 6k I think in 2018 to remove it at general hospital ilorin ... But trust me it was worth it... And u don't even need to replace it or fill it bro.. Jst get rid of d pain
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Goodlady(f): 2:47pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:
Good morning nairalanders, my elder brother has been complaining of tooth ache (molar tooth) since 10 years ago.

Meet a carpenter, pay N2K.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Konquest: 2:56pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
Free. Just nack am hammer to remove am and then superglue am back in again ๐Ÿ‘€
That's brutal... (coming from a man with a medical background). cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Tekahashi: 2:56pm On Mar 06
virginboy1:
Toothache is so crazy... one of the worst pain any one can suffer from. Affecting your tooth, your brain and your ear... To a point that any little noise around you will seems as if someone is punching your brain.... Sighssssss. cry
Toothache dey make mature man cry like baby...e bad pass heartbreak and labor pain grin

Your brother needs to extract that tooth asap.

well, if he is based in Lagos Alimosho Region...He should try Aregbesola Health center around Egbeda side...they are very good.

I extracted mine for 8k last year...But it should not be more than 15k now
how was the pain level during removal?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by segunoluomoofte(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06
Iseoluwani:
removing a teeth in ibadan , iwo road at relief (montana) will cost u around #15000

filling of teeth will be around #25k

washing of teeth and filling #35k.

i just removed mine five months again #10000

and u know how nigeria dey sup now

modified

ftc.

where are my likes cool

Nigeria is cruise I just drop 700$ cash in November when I canโ€™t sleep anymore from tooth ache
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 2:59pm On Mar 06
Konquest:

That's brutal... coming from a man with a medical background. cheesy grin grin
hehe all na yoke . Mbok ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Obiedun(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06
I go give you blow the thing go comot. You no go pay me shishi. To fix another you may go hospital
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Tekahashi: 3:00pm On Mar 06
Judolisco:
bro go comut am oh... I have d same issues oh.... Almost 10 yrs of pains... I failed exams because of tooth ache.... But d day I removed it was d day I had rest...i spent less than 6k I think in 2018 to remove it.... But trust me it was worth it... And u don't even neet to replace it...
no need for replacement? what if the affected tooth is the molars(the tooth used for chewing)?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by icankel: 3:01pm On Mar 06
paulpery:
Go to govt hospital if possible, LUTH, idiaraba , Lagos.they will examine it and know what to do
I did mine there
for free or at what rate. That's the question op is asking
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:01pm On Mar 06
He should rinse his mouth with his urine
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Konquest: 3:02pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
hehe all na yoke . Mbok ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
@Sukkot,
LMAO... I didn't see that coming. Yep! I know you were joking. That actually cracked me up and made my day.

Keep truckin' bro.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by albert2512: 3:02pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:

5k for extract in Jos.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 3:04pm On Mar 06
Konquest:

@Sukkot,
LMAO... I didn't see that coming. Yep! I know you were joking. That actually cracked me up and made my day.

Keep truckin' bro.
hehe nice one Chief. Hope you are not seeing this global affliction sha lol. Itโ€™s like itโ€™s tough everywhere brother. Like someone turned on the heat in the cooker called earth. Many are starting to lose their minds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by godwon01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06
Go to Iya alagbo and buy oriata. Chewing it morning and night. Swallow the saliva. You will not need to remove the teeth again.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by BRATISLAVA: 3:07pm On Mar 06
Some people talking about compacted teeth. This is the forum where anything goes. LMAO.

Go and visit a dentist.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sexydebo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06
Teeth removal from general hospital is 15k per tooth

Washing is 12k

X-ray is 2500

Teeth removal from street is 7k per tooth
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by BRATISLAVA: 3:08pm On Mar 06
jacoik:
It depends on the tooth you want to remove. It range from 8k to 20k base on your location. You will first do S & P before removing it tooth/teeth. S &P is 10k plus the teeth

What is S & P?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sexydebo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06
Tekahashi:
no need for replacement? what if the affected tooth is the molars(the tooth used for chewing)?

I removed 2 molars last 2 weeks and I have been better since.

Toothache is very terrible....can't sleep or eat and ontop of that, the pain is excruciating and on a per second ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by porthouse7(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:

u don't need to pay anything bro, just go fight agbero, those ones sabi comot teeth free of charge
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Freak0: 3:14pm On Mar 06
Keep like 20k, i removed a teeth 7k in Lagos about 13 years ago.
The person can also use pain relief drugs, it cures it temporarily but the best option is to remove it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by emerged01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06
I waited till it fell off. I only want to do filling.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Konquest: 3:16pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
hehe nice one Chief. Hope you are not see iting this global affliction sha lol. Itโ€™s like itโ€™s tough everywhere brother. Like someone turned on the heat in the cooker called earth. Many are starting to lose their minds
Lol... The "cooker" metaphor you used is apt.
We've all had to spend more of our personal incomes globally but those of us who were prepared based on past economic cycles have adjusted.

The volcanic heat IMHO is everywhere! There's global hyperinflation and if global military tensions increase in the mid-East to the point where Iran militarily targets Israel directly, the world will truly know what's up with a spike in crude oil prices and countries will have to pay more for energy! My younger bruv who lives in Manchester with his fam and I spoke two days ago and the same issues prevail in terms of high cost of living (but folks who are prepared have adjusted by increasing their streams of income prior to this time and cutting costs).

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by amAZEing: 3:25pm On Mar 06
christejames:
Tell him to buy clove plant from all this Yoruba women in the market, it's just around one hundred naira...

That's what my bro used.

How to use please.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by virginboy1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06
Tekahashi:
how was the pain level during removal?

There is no or little pain during removal as you will be injected with analgesics which will subdue the pain..

The process of removal should be between around 5 -10 minutes or less if its a very good and experienced dentist.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by PencilBox: 3:30pm On Mar 06
Iseoluwani:
removing a teeth in ibadan , iwo road at relief (montana) will cost u around #15000

filling of teeth will be around #25k

washing of teeth and filling #35k.

i just removed mine five months again #10000

and u know how nigeria dey sup now

modified

ftc.

where are my likes cool

I was researching about this today. And I'm mostly concerned about the filing of the tooth.

I have this 8yr old nephew of mine that has developed a hole in one of his molars.
I'm suggesting the tooth be removed now.

Docs/Dents in the house, what do you suggest?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by PencilBox: 3:31pm On Mar 06
GRACEGLORY:

Heโ€™s yet to try one

Lol! Maybe it worked for you.
But it's a waste of time. I've seen many cases
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 3:32pm On Mar 06
Konquest:

Lol... The "cooker" metaphor you used is apt.
We've all had to spend more of our personal incomes globally but those of us who were prepared based on past economic cycles have adjusted.

The volcanic heat IMHO is everywhere! There's global hyperinflation and if global military tensions increase in the mid-East to the point where Iran militarily targets Israel directly, the world will truly know what's up with a spike in crude oil prices and countries will have to pay more for energy! My younger bruv who lives in Manchester with his fam and I spoke two days ago and the same issues prevail in terms of high cost of living (but folks who are prepared have adjusted by increasing their streams of income prior to this time and cutting costs).

yeah multiple streams of income and cutting costs as you said. What part of Manchester is your brother ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Ambassador1991(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06
paulpery:
Go to govt hospital if possible, LUTH, idiaraba , Lagos.they will examine it and know what to do
I did mine there

Please, do you have any contact there?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by omowolewa: 3:35pm On Mar 06
To remove tooth in nigeria is not costly, to replace am be the problem
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Iseoluwani: 3:42pm On Mar 06
PencilBox:

I was researching about this today. And I'm mostly concerned about the filing of the tooth.

I have this 8yr old nephew of mine that has developed a hole in one of his molars.
I'm suggesting the tooth be removed now.

Docs/Dents in the house, what do you suggest?

remove then fill later. dont fill without removing. i feel its not healthy

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Iseoluwani: 3:42pm On Mar 06
segunoluomoofte:

Nigeria is cruise I just drop 700$ cash in November when I canโ€™t sleep anymore from tooth ache

mo gbe ooo.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by jacoik(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06
BRATISLAVA:

What is S & P?
scaling and polishing. That's washing of teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? / Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression / Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Fatherโ€™s Brutality (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.