Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) (25956 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by jacoik(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06
SaLongs1:
It could cost more.
that's why I said it could cost him more. My wife is a dentist here in Ojo Lagos, I know how much she charge people that comes for home service. If you go her hospital she charge you more than home
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by SaLongs1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06
jacoik:
that's why I said it could cost him more. My wife is a dentist here in Ojo Lagos, I know how much she charge people that comes for home service. If you go her hospital she charge you more than home
Very true and I know because my friend had four of his rotting teeth removed and replaced here in Jos.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by KAKERE: 3:51pm On Mar 06
It should be around 15k-20k depending on the area. That's the Abuja average price.
If you want a relief from the pain for 6 months plus, just try Garlic clove. Chew and leave it there for 15-20mins. You can do morning and evening for 2 days. You will get the deserved relief. It works excellently but you may still remove the tooth in future if you want.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Mexyz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06
Removed mine last year and it 150k(whitening included)
Though my HMO took care of the bill.
Toothache is not something one will even pray for an enemy to have.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by nedekid: 3:56pm On Mar 06
Never remove a tooth if you can do a root canal. The cost of replacing that tooth when you are older and wiser is astronomical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by charlizonto: 4:01pm On Mar 06
I did mine when Nigeria was good..

If u want location..it's Randle General Hospital Surulere

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by haphizz57(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06
A frnd did around jan dis yr for 19k. For both removal & washing
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by AfonjaConehead: 4:15pm On Mar 06
ADJUDICATOR:
The cost of a dental implant is dependent on the number of teeth to be replaced the, Types of Teeth (Molar Incisor's etc.), The environment where the dental clinic is located as well as if there are underlying oral conditions involved.
you can buy single implants and parts for one case at a time at N100,000, renting the kit and motor until you can afford it. A single implant placed and restored costs about N350,000 to N600,000 in Nigeria (Due to inflation). Location: Abuja MSDI dental implant.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Trustedpronet: 4:16pm On Mar 06
Go and fight portable he go remove am for free
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by BigDawsNet: 4:16pm On Mar 06
Some years ago... removed one for abt 25K or so
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by BRATISLAVA: 4:17pm On Mar 06
jacoik:
scaling and polishing. That's washing of teeth

Thanks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by AfonjaConehead: 4:17pm On Mar 06
paulpery:
Go to govt hospital if possible, LUTH, idiaraba , Lagos.they will examine it and know what to do
I did mine there
You guys are not helping much..how much did you spend nah?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by AfonjaConehead: 4:20pm On Mar 06
christejames:
Tell him to buy clove plant from all this Yoruba women in the market, it's just around one hundred naira...

That's what my bro used.
Please is that all...buy clove plant and then what? How did she use it?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by AfonjaConehead: 4:21pm On Mar 06
Judolisco:
bro go comut am oh... I have d same issues oh.... Almost 10 yrs of pains... I failed exams because of tooth ache.... But d day I removed it was d day I had rest...i spent less than 6k I think in 2018 to remove it.... But trust me it was worth it... And u don't even neet to replace it...
Please did you do any filling?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by ikezudon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06
If you go to a public hospital, it is cheaper. I took out a tooth for 7k in Randle hospital last year September 2023.

A replacement tooth in the same hospital costs 7k or so..

Before taking out the tooth, I tried to do a root canal treatment to save the tooth at the same hospital. Cost was 35k... I was supposed to crown the tooth after the RCT with 50k, but I was ill-advised by my friend. He said the RCT was good and could last a long time without the crowning. The crowning is more like a case that is worn to the tooth like clothes, phone case, screen guard etc, for protection since it is in a solid state but still fragile.... I Sha didn't do it...

However, I was forced to remove the same tooth a year later after biting stone in suya😭😭.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Judolisco(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06
AfonjaConehead:

Please did you do any filling?
nope.... I didn't do any filling and I've been eating very fine

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Judolisco(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06
Tekahashi:
no need for replacement? what if the affected tooth is the molars(the tooth used for chewing)?
yes it's actually d one I use for chewing... When d teeth was paining me I don't eat with dat side of my mouth, so I only chew with one side of my mouth.... If teeth Don pain u before... U suppose understand
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06
Look for clove, grind it to powder and mix with any tooth paste of his choice.

Let him be using it to brush his teeth everyday.
That is all.

Don't remove any teeth unless it falls off by itself.
You can do refilling to cover the hole in the teeth.
A competent dentist can handle that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Gideon16(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06
PheelzAlmighty:
There's no need to remove a tooth these days...once you start, there's no stopping.
This is one of the dental myth. The major reason why this myth seem to be true is that patient don't usually stop the habit that leads to damage of the tooth. So it appear that the cause is jumping from tooth to tooth. Even if he doesn't remove it, it won't stop another teeth from getting decay as long as the patient is not following the right hygiene. It's like you have not seen people with multiple decay tooth before
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06
Get correct herbs instead of removing it.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Gideon16(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06
For the op, the cost of tooth removal varies with your location and whether na govt or private dental clinic you visit. Also the cost of replacement depend on location, clinic (whether private or govt) and the type of replacement you have. We have the removable(where you will remove the teeth when going to bed at night) and we have permanent where you don't have to. So my advice is to visit a dentist for proper treatment options.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by luskysylver(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06
if u are interested in curing it just call me i will direct him on how to go about it 07083621585 my name is sylver. just send me text message. i will guild u on what to do seriously.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by AfonjaConehead: 5:16pm On Mar 06
Judolisco:
nope.... I didn't do any filling and I've been eating very fine
That means, there's a gap but all ok..
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by fuck419: 5:44pm On Mar 06
It's almost free.

Just engage an Agbero in a little argument, you will get a blow/punch that would remove all your teeth for free. undecided
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by lekonso: 5:47pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:
Good morning nairalanders, my elder brother has been complaining of tooth ache (molar tooth) since 10 years ago.
He has tried all medical and herbal ways to cure it but to no avail.
The ache will go today and will double while coming back.
There happens to be a small hole in the affected tooth.
The ache comes with a serious pain they will make him restless for days.

I am suggesting a tooth removal for him
Pls how much does it cost to remove and replace a tooth in Nigeria now
I need urgent answers pls.
Tell him to wash his teeth immediately after each meal. No food to be allowed to stay in his mouth for one second. He will be okay. This is what i did when i had tooth ache, and it was gone since, i was surprised myself.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Emmani360(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06
If it’s just hole, he just need tooth filling and not removal and replacement
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by TugOfWar: 6:14pm On Mar 06
Emmani360:
If it’s just hole, he just need tooth filling and not removal and replacement
he feels pin as fück
How does the filling work
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by christejames(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06
amAZEing:

How to use please.

By using that part of the teach to chew it
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by christejames(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06
AfonjaConehead:

Please is that all...buy clove plant and then what? How did she use it?

Yes, by using that part of the teeth to chew it
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by hitekk: 6:50pm On Mar 06
virginboy1:
Toothache is so crazy... one of the worst pain any one can suffer from. Affecting your tooth, your brain and your ear... To a point that any little noise around you will seems as if someone is punching your brain.... Sighssssss. cry
Toothache dey make mature man cry like baby...e bad pass heartbreak and labor pain grin

Your brother needs to extract that tooth asap.

well, if he is based in Lagos Alimosho Region...He should try Aregbesola Health center around Egbeda side...they are very good.

I extracted mine for 8k last year...But it should not be more than 15k now
Do you know how much replacement can cost?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by donbenie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06
TheFacelessMan:
I hope it is just a hole and not a compacted tooth.... undecided cry
Impacted tooth..
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by donbenie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06
hitekk:

Do you know how much replacement can cost?
That would depend on the type of replacement..
He will need a Bridge or an Implant,if he can afford it..
A Bridge will set him back about #150K.
But being a molar,he doesn't necessarily need to have it replaced..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

125 New COVID-19 Cases,188 Discharged And 21 Deaths On Sept 3 - (4133 Tested) / Young Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Recounts Her Ordeal (Photos) / Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.