Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) (28551 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by osothermal(m): 10:11am On Mar 06
The president we in Jos gave 1millon plus vote until the ignoramus inec changed it to favour a dummy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by searchlight: 10:13am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
Make Obidients pity this man and donate money for him to buy clothes. How can you be wearing one cloth everyday and want to be Nigerian president? It's really Shameful indeed. Only God knows if he even bath at all.

I don't regret voting for President Tinubu over this man.
Hmmm like seriously? They should pity Peter Obi and donate money for him? This statement invalidate all my anger on every nairaland fools about some foolish statements.

Imagine a boy whose father will soon dis of hunger saying this to a man who is richer than his whole local government put together. Please guys, 90 percent of what's said in nairaland is just for cruise. This singular statement confirms it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Tellmeastory: 10:14am On Mar 06
So lemme get this straight.

Obi applied to visit the EU ambassador to Nigeria in her garden in Abuja, where she had lunch with him and took photos afterwards.

SO, THAT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT IN YOUR HEADS?

Supposedly educated people?

Really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:
it's going to be a very long hard 3ys for you and another long 4ys thereafter .

Why not take a break from Nigeria politics.

Take a hobby preferably basket weaving.

I heard it's very therapeutic and helps in calming down nerves.

Funny enough... I washed my hands off Nigerian politics over a decade ago! So, don't confuse me with yourself, Sir. cool

Regarding nerves, I walk on Sunshine every day. No jokes.

As for Therapy and Hobby, I read, watch movies, cook, research, invest, game, and live such daily productive life that you can't begin to imagine. I kid you not.

Maybe your counsel will be better off for people who think they know politics and leadership, yet have nothing to show for it in their personal lives and their nation as a whole for close to a decade...! Think about it. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by AntiZikist: 10:17am On Mar 06
Angelfrost:

Funny enough... I washed my hands off Nigerian politics over a decade ago! So, don't confuse me with yourself, Sir. cool

Regarding nerves, I walk on Sunshine every day. No jokes.

As for Therapy and Hobby, I read, watch movies, cook, research, invest, game, and live such daily productive life that you can't begin to imagine. I kid you not.

Maybe your counsel will be better off for people who think they know politics and leadership, yet have nothing to show for it in their personal lives and their nation as a whole for close to a decade...! Think about it. cool

I didn't ask you for your CV.

Pls start weaving now.

It will help you .
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:19am On Mar 06
He wrote what instead of watch
Blaze14k:

I thought you have more to say rather than olodo or is he no longer Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

I didn't ask you for your CV.

Pls start weaving now.

It will help you .

You are running out of steam, Oga... Never banter when you are mentally and verbally deficient. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by amboh(m): 10:20am On Mar 06
Church wake up, take back your country.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Dedeity: 10:21am On Mar 06
brain54:
Ajala the travellers...

Gallivanter!
Cry harder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Poleski: 10:23am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
Make Obidients pity this man and donate money for him to buy clothes. How can you be wearing one cloth everyday and want to be Nigerian president? It's really Shameful indeed. Only God knows if he even bath at all.

So you don't regret voting for the career criminal, Tinubu (who's busy destroying Nigeria), over Peter Obi because of the latter's dressing? Agbado fools like you are braindead. Instead of talking about substance, you're focused on his dressing. That's why you voted for a criminal due to tribe rather than competence. How's market? Shame on you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Dedeity: 10:23am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:

Only a brain dead fellow will chose to vote for a disaster and a vegetable like the one in Aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Krankhead: 10:24am On Mar 06
Sorry o. Twitter president. Dem dey light obi, obi dey light candle
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Jomonix: 10:24am On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:
The pain will be too much for our noise neighbors 🤣.

Just watch out

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by charlizonto: 10:24am On Mar 06
God's Own special One...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by AntiZikist: 10:26am On Mar 06
Angelfrost:

You are running out of steam, Oga... Never banter when you are mentally and verbally deficient. tongue

I am bored already .

You are just another random Obidient NPC drowning in weak propaganda .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:27am On Mar 06
To cover up Obidients looting.
AcuraZDX:

Just watch out
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:28am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:

Tufiakwa agbadorian!!!...
Keep not regretting until extreme hunger tears out your intestine.You will still be mumbling "I don't regret voting nonsense.. "
Tufiakwa unu!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

I am bored already .

You are just another random Obidient NPC drowning in weak propaganda .

Nah... You are not! You are just too dull to come up with meaningful rebuttals.

Next time, stay in your mentally limited lane. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by fareed69(m): 10:29am On Mar 06
If he come meet with Biden wetin go come happen ?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Chukkychukky(m): 10:30am On Mar 06
Arobaga:
The president I voted for

Before inec swapped him with this microphone licking artifact
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 10:30am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:

you still get strenght to talk abi or buy data. Nah wen you start calling those in your village to donate money for you to buy food nah then your choice for tinubu go clear for ur eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 10:30am On Mar 06
Arobaga:
The president I voted for

Before inec swapped him with this microphone licking artifact
Una still never get sense
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by AntiZikist: 10:31am On Mar 06
Angelfrost:

Nah... You are not! You are just too dull to come up with meaningful rebuttals.

Next time, stay in your mentally limited lane. tongue

Still in pain one year after your ethnic champion was rejected.

How I wish we can have elections every year and you will still see Nigerians reject your fake Messiah.

Keep killing yourself for one failed politician .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by slowice(m): 10:33am On Mar 06
Man of class and intergrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by gaspology(m): 10:34am On Mar 06
The president we know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Still in pain one year after your ethnic champion was rejected.

How I wish we can have elections every year and you will still see Nigerians reject your fake Messiah.

Keep killing yourself for one failed politician .

1. You have no evidence I supported APC, LP or PDP. You just have this belief that anyone not abusing Obi along with you is his supporter... That is the prime definition of dullness.

2. What Nigerians reject or accept means absolutely nothing to me. I hail and criticize leaders constructively regardless.

3. You have no evidence that I am "killing myself" for failed politicians. Your consistent penchant for unintelligent assumptions is downright amusing.

You really should learn to know your intellectual place, even in anonymous forums like Nairaland. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by risko: 10:37am On Mar 06
Obi the desperado. If you like, go and have supper with the devil. You are nowhere near your dream.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 10:38am On Mar 06
Cindypresh:

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the nightmare of every agbado thugs.

When the name obi is mentioned, their evil heart skips, their kidneys malfunctions and their brains keep spiralling aimlessly.

Watch them convulse on this very beautiful thread😂😂
While agabo seat on the throne and control the life of destiny of yeast, Biafra waking and sleeping to wail and gnashing their teeth every second.

NB. The likes & mentions on faceless forum that you need to masturbate daily, I pray ur seeds won't finish before you start need them for procreation.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Goodnewsforlife: 10:39am On Mar 06
Blaze14k:
Watch how they attack him now
watch how obi mumu started insulting tinubu fans first starting from ftc

U people have to understand that to every action there’s an equal n opposite reaction
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Emekaonline: 10:39am On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

Just watch out

The pain from your noise neighbors is lesser when compared to the pains from those that hear anything good concerning Tinubu always feel They are always hit harder and vey allergic to the government of the day doing good. They are children of belial and haters of good
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

Credit: Miss Pearls
guyman like Peter Obi. Having br4akfast while his supporters are exposing themselves about the money they collected.

Wetin consign agbero with overload. grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 10:42am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
watch how obi mumu started insulting tinubu fans first starting from ftc

U people have to understand that to every action there’s an equal n opposite reaction

Lol so what is the action here now.. you people say obidients insult alot but urs is the worse. Election is over yet you can't allow obi rest. Who is the person being insultive. Even you going around sharing peoples comment as dislike don't you have time for other things

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.