Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert (43393 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Weknowbetter: 1:20pm On Mar 06
No one would recommend they marry by force. Move on.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06
Social media sh!t life.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by annisy(f): 1:21pm On Mar 06
Can a woman return her own bride price? No
Can the pride price paid on a women be returned? Yes but not by the woman
Can the bride price be returned through sms or bank transfer? Absolutely No, there are laydown principles and procedures to follow in retuning bride price. for the wife or ex wife to have returned her bride price shows their is a lacuna in that family (No father figure in that family)...
DMW needs to man up, count his losses and move on, coming on line to seek for sympathy is a childish act and should be left for REAL MEN🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Golan007: 1:21pm On Mar 06
Mikechinos:
That's painful. He clearly loves the girl and it's obvious the girl didn't love him. But that's not how to return dowry through sms. All these gen z girls they should do it according to tradition

Leave the girl.

No be person go tell am.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by papyjaypaul: 1:23pm On Mar 06
poshestmina:
Dude was obviously the problem in the marriage.
How Man go dey talk like this fgs?!
First ,he told the whole world he married a virgin , if she wasn't ,we for still don hearam (his whole circle must have known how she moans too ,Obote).

The advices the wife gave him to establish something for himself at least ,so he doesn't fully depend on his Oga ,We still hearam !

It will be so hard to be married to this kind of leaking mouth man oh .I don't blame that girl one bit . Every small thing,socio medium ,even to the extent of insulting her family publicly with his Stupid English...

You married her a Virgin and her best friend from childhood is suddenly "Abuja Olosho" ?because she left a man who's only ambition and career is to be a 'boyboy' .

Him go cry tire...the girl doesn't even need drama .
If he doesn't want the SMS bride price ,make him leave am for Mtn or Glo.

Oruwee.

He has advertised that girl well. I don't know her but based on what you wrote, these are qualities of a good wife. She will have no problem remarrying because na dis kain thing men de find. Deep down, he knows he lost a good thing but he's being deceived by temporary noise. One day fame go die down and those people deceiving him, that they want to be in his life will leave. He doesn't know that women get attracted to fame and success. It's a man that will know who to allow in his life and no let social media likes and dms deceive you. build wetin de your front, not castles in the air. I wish her good luck. Men sabi good thing and the guy no know say na wife material he keep. She is still young and has her life in front of her. Successful marriages don't come outside to be shouting, they are so happy maintaining their peace and no drama. Na wetin ma guy no know be dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by SirLakes: 1:26pm On Mar 06
Go and marry another one and move on

Mumu man

Marry 2 at a time next time and they won't use you do shakara
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Jamie1000: 1:28pm On Mar 06
The gal doesn't understand Tradition. BRIDE PRICE IS SACRED AND IT'S RETURNED MAINLY BY ELDERS. SHE HAS TO GO WITH HER KINS MEN. I hope she knows SOCIAL MEDIA DOESN'T KNOW TRADITIONS.. She married Davido Chief Priest . Town Crier. NICKNAME: JUJU
Any man that wants to marry her now must be ready for spiritual war. Couz this guy don swear with his life. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Daystar7: 1:31pm On Mar 06
This Man is too emotionally invested in the lady which in turn destroys the dynamic of the relationship and ends in resentment...
I learnt this from experience, I met a Yr1 girl in my 300l, I liked her but wasn't into her and she was all over me but that changed when my friends saw her and was like hyped her up and told me to hold her down, na so strong man go fall in love ooo and everything from then on went sideways... I became someone else and that wasn't who she was interested in. Babe with tears in her eyes told me we are done the day I was leaving sch for Nysc. I wan mad bruh. I cried all the way to Katsina bruh. She wants u to want her not need her, she stopped seeing the bad boy vibe she was getting from me and it became boring.
That's what this guy is going through, he lacks dating experience and women nature.
Want a woman but never need her!

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by gassbee: 1:42pm On Mar 06
This guy dey embarrass Davido
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by babakb: 1:44pm On Mar 06
frankyychiji:
Did you receive alert ni? grin

Cry cry baby grin

Bad girl grin grin grin
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by CHAQUR: 1:45pm On Mar 06
Transfer closed... No more on loan. Player is fully paid for by the new club.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Edusouls(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06
Kai marrying a Nigerian girl is the surest way to reduce ur lifespan from 70years to 35, the society, poverty, upbringing, culture, and religion made them to be very toxic and detrimental to a man’s health
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Ashirioluwa: 1:49pm On Mar 06
This lady dodged a straight bullet for walking away from this marriage, because I couldn’t imagine the type of shit she will encounter by staying with this boy for one day more.

5 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:50pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:
Teenagers and unmarried goats are commenting above me

When they married was it sms her papa and mama take give her hand in marriage.

She will never be able to stay in any mans house.

The friend she went to stay with will soon marry and leave her for street.

That bestie go turn strangers

Young single women or newly married women, don't take advise from older single women or divorced women. They don't have the moral to advice you because they can not even advice themselves into marriage or make right choices.

When you marry as a man or woman leave your single guys or gals or create that distance. You are now form two different worlds. Make friends with married people especially the happy ones.

If you support the wife

Can you allow your brother to marry her.

Will you be happy your brother wife decided to divorce for a flimsy excuse?

Don't be irrational

Say yes or No

Make you self judge yourself

Same advice I gave my married friend that is now single.
Leave your single friends and make friends with married people, she didn't want to listen.
She'll have little quarrel with her husband, her friend will advise her to sleep in the hotel with her.
Her friends come around her house, if her husband is angry and decides to speak up, her friends will start laughing.

Shey now she dey her mama house, she told me none of her friends have come there to visit her.

5 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Proserpina: 1:52pm On Mar 06

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 1:53pm On Mar 06
Try get sense, a man profit nothing from a girl that does not want to stay married so it best he let the girl go far away from him.

pocohantas:
He should have calmed down, but he was deceived into thinking he has nothing to lose.

Went about insulting the ex-wife and her parents. She can forgive you for insult to herself, but when you extend your bad character to her parents, it becomes harder to fix. Because she is angry you disrespected them and they are also angry she let you disrespect them.

Men do not benefit from marriage indeed. Shebi he said 300 girls were in line? He should marry one of them. Men would never accept their faults. They would rather twist it and blame you for their incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by tabaralph: 1:57pm On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Excellent!!

Let the childish useless man go to hell undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!

Boom… the comment I was looking for..

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by frankyychiji(f): 1:58pm On Mar 06
babakb:

Bad girl grin grin grin
You are wrong, I'm not a bad girl.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by BolaAThubv(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
This guy is staining Davido...Davido needs to talk to him.Let's forget the age difference between him and Davido

Now, other responsible ladies will be scared to enter into a relationship with him because of his utterances. This is unbecoming of a gentleman.
Leave the girl and move on. Another person is enjoying what you are supposed to be enjoying.
Why are you taking paracetamol on top of another person's headache? If no other woman agrees to marry him, is it ya bizness?
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
Try get sense, a man profit nothing from a girl that does not want to stay married so it best he let the girl go far away from him.

Then he should stop crying and move on. If you had any of the sense you are advising me to get, you should know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Maysdevices(f): 2:07pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:

Young single women or newly married women, don't take advise from older single women or divorced women. They don't have the moral to advice you because they can not even advice themselves into marriage or make right choices.

When you marry as a man or woman leave your single guys or gals or create that distance. You are now form two different worlds. Make friends with married people especially the happy ones.

If you support the wife

Don't be irrational

Say yes or No

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 2:08pm On Mar 06
That much I agree with you on not your other rant that is irrelevant to the topic.

pocohantas:

Then he should stop crying and move on. If you had any of the sense you are advising me to get, you should know this.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Chuks1978: 2:08pm On Mar 06
Traditional it us wrong to return bride price via sms...

The family of the girl knows better

Do the proper thing by returning the bride price throughthe normal channel.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by jimmyvic(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06
With all due respect, SHUT UP!!
Yugoslavia247:

If you support the wife

Don't be irrational

Say yes or No

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06
RevenuesBoost:

Same advice I gave my married friend that is now single.
Leave your single friends and make friends with married people, she didn't want to listen.
She'll have little quarrel with her husband, her friend will advise her to sleep in the hotel with her.
Her friends come around her house, if her husband is angry and decides to speak up, her friends will start laughing.

Shey now she dey her mama house, she told me none of her friends have come there to visit her.

Many of them are jealous. Now that there is no where to go they stay at home. She is no longer their go to person because the value of being a wife is no more
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06
jimmyvic:
With all due respect, SHUT UP!!

Teenager bleating
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
That much I agree with you on not your other rant that is irrelevant to the topic.

You do not own the forum. Please don't delude yourself into thinking your opinion matters.

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by gforce5: 2:11pm On Mar 06
This is the only comment on the thread that makes sense. Davido messed up by turning a local champion into a celebrity. You don't see any other member of his crew make noise like this guy. Not even Peruzzi who's a f**k boy. The small money he made from David got to his head and made him believe that no woman can turn away from him. He's talking about the babe being uncultured but he insulted her whole famiy on social media. Who does that? That's gutter like behaviour. Other women are looking at his comments and will avoid him like a plague. Only a desperate poverty-stricken girl would want to marry him. If he had made himself to be attractive to women, he would not be writing this epistle. Women would be flocking to him in droves.

kingthreat:
Lol Davido uplifted a total local champion to the level of celebrity.
Baba come dey feel that as celebrity him go marry classy babe.
Him marry classy babe no fit keep the marriage and the thing dey pain am like say him life don finish.
The only solution to the matter na make Israel find one fine street girl wey be him level, marry am. If him dey look for classy babe, na so so disaster wey fit make am commit suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by We4all: 2:13pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:

If you support the wife

Don't be irrational

Say yes or No

At the bolded: When you are in deep shit or broke, try not to bother your single friends to bail you out. Ask only your married friends. Your mentality sucks!

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Bovis(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06
What a load of amusement 😂 this guy also needs to be interviewed by Lege Miami to complete the drama
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:15pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:

Many of them are jealous. Now that there is no where to go they stay at home. She is no longer their go to person because the value of being a wife is no more

She learnt the hard way
She finally understood my point when it's too late.
I only pity the daughter they both have together, she might end up growing up without a Father.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by LaSenior: 2:18pm On Mar 06
If you like go dey do elaborate and wasteful spending wedding ceremony

When marriage cast na only the bride price you paid dem go refund you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.