Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert (43417 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Mar 06
Holluwhakemmy:
The guy is in severe pain
show me your husband and I will agree with you that he is in severe pain. Bed of the same feathers
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by poshestmina(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06
Dude was obviously the problem in the marriage.
How Man go dey talk like this fgs?!
First ,he told the whole world he married a virgin , if she wasn't ,we for still don hearam (his whole circle must have known how she moans too ,Obote).

The advices the wife gave him to establish something for himself at least ,so he doesn't fully depend on his Oga ,We still hearam !

It will be so hard to be married to this kind of leaking mouth man oh .I don't blame that girl one bit . Every small thing,socio medium ,even to the extent of insulting her family publicly with his Stupid English...

You married her a Virgin and her best friend from childhood is suddenly "Abuja Olosho" ?because she left a man who's only ambition and career is to be a 'boyboy' .

Him go cry tire...the girl doesn't even need drama .
If he doesn't want the SMS bride price ,make him leave am for Mtn or Glo.

Oruwee.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Pepperdemisback: 12:56pm On Mar 06
Good.
Everybody can drink water and put cup down now.
I like how she is fighting back with silence, it is paining him more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by DenreleDave(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by frankyychiji(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06
Did you receive alert ni? grin

Cry cry baby grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06
If you are the one, how would you feel? She used you, used you cash out and get fame and you oga go dey mock you.
Azazyel:
This Israel guy sef. Wetin happen na? Always acting like a kid
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by blowjohn(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06
Olotubamoo:
I can feel his pain

So what medicine are I taking to relieve ur symptoms?

Continue feeling another person's media fueled pain.

Carton of indomie u never raise enough money to buy..

Be feeling his pains.

Pain feeler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:58pm On Mar 06
enemyofprogress:
show me your husband and I will agree with you that he is in severe pain. Bed of the same feathers
I know he's your brother definitely you will follow his step. Kids calling themselves adult

6 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by kewelljoseph(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06
People saying he needs to calm down haven’t gone thru what Israel is goin through. The painful thing abt breakup is when u least expect it. He never thought such a thing would happen and now it did he’s in pains. I hope we all can learn frm this.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06
Someone should collect this guy’s phone abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Mar 06
Holluwhakemmy:
I know he's your brother definitely you will follow his step. Kids calling themselves adult
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by joseph1832(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06
hapsyno:
Davido's Aide Israel DMW In Tears As his Wife Shiela Returned bride price through SMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8kY8UOSFY
it's as if the girl is just messing with him. Lol
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by AnonimusdeTerra: 1:00pm On Mar 06
This guy is lowkey fooling himself. Let him learn to let go and ignore. Haba!
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by blowjohn(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06
LARRYOBRAIN:
If you are the one, how would you feel? She used you, used you cash out and get fame and you oga go dey mock you.

Used him how? Is he not a celebrity?
That is the kind of price that comes with being a celebrity. Women will use u to her money. So why is he crying?

How many non celebrity u dey see dey cry online.

U, urself u dey go online dey lament?

He hasn't had enough yet.

U live ur life in the hands of the media, u get whatever the media throws back at u

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06
tiswell:
Very uncultured girl.

Israel should give thanksgiving 🦃 for dodging a missile aimed at destroying him.

Dodging? Missile wey don dey consume am laidis

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by ATLANTIC01: 1:00pm On Mar 06
This guy should move on
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06
see Nairaland fp news!

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by BodyCount: 1:01pm On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Excellent!!

Let the childish useless man go to hell undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!
Same men wey dey deposit their dna inside you...
What's the count now?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Theoarhics: 1:02pm On Mar 06
If this guy wasn't so much a talkative there could be possiblity for reconciliation since it's obvious the guy is really pained and misses his ex so much thru his antics , but he too dey talk. Sheila I know is a nice girl and my church unit member.

6 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by blowjohn(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06
kewelljoseph:
People saying he needs to calm down haven’t gone thru what Israel is goin through. The painful thing abt breakup is when u least expect it. He never thought such a thing would happen and now it did he’s in pains. I hope we all can learn frm this.

Oga the guy na celebrity. Na the price be that.
E suffer reach will Smith?

There are consequences of certain kinds of life we live.

U know how many gals the guy go dey knack outside marriage as a celebrity?

Or u don't know the world is spiritual?

No slay mamas celebrities dey go for?

The pain never start o

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by yesloaded: 1:02pm On Mar 06
kewelljoseph:
There's nothing new under the sun

Both of them have parted ways & they need to act mature

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Saidfx(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06
Dear Unmarried Male Nairalanders!

Please don't marry disvirgined naija gals

Prack as you wish but don't marry them

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 06
She has moved on so quickly, good she has healed and moved on. After listening to him talking in that video I kept wondering what she even saw in him in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Pepperdemisback: 1:06pm On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
This guy is staining Davido...Davido needs to talk to him.Let's forget the age difference between him and Davido

Now, other responsible ladies will be scared to enter into a relationship with him because of his utterances. This is unbecoming of a gentleman.
Leave the girl and move on. Another person is enjoying what you are supposed to be enjoying.
Staining Davido or Davido helping him to destroy his marriage? Davido took him to stripper's club to do rubbish to pepper the lady. Davido is not joining him to feel the pains now.
Did you say scared? He posted his DM boasting, over 300 women want him like that urgently and begging for marriage.
I don't know why he is still crying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by femi4: 1:06pm On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Excellent!!

Let the childish useless man go to hell undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!
You wey dem use fake alert pay your dowry dey get mouth for this matter
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by ehissi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06
bb
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by kingthreat(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06
Lol Davido uplifted a total local champion to the level of celebrity.
Baba come dey feel that as celebrity him go marry classy babe.
Him marry classy babe no fit keep the marriage and the thing dey pain am like say him life don finish.
The only solution to the matter na make Israel find one fine street girl wey be him level, marry am. If him dey look for classy babe, na so so disaster wey fit make am commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by flokii: 1:09pm On Mar 06
The Isreal guy should take time off social media.. he needs to get his acts together and heal from his crashed marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by iamsense(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06
Israel is just an unfortunate somebody.... I am a confirmed bini man... who in his right senses will marry a 22 year old bini girl and still in univeristy (200level). Daddy Freeze ask you your own age shame nu let you talk because you know she is way too young for you. I feel your pain your pain but you be mumu for thinking you can put a bini girl of such in control. Count your loss learn your lesson and move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by khattab02: 1:13pm On Mar 06
Na wa oo...

Na this guy Marital issues Dem go feed us for this week.

I no like Marital issues to dey unfold on social media like this.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by papyjaypaul: 1:17pm On Mar 06
People are talking about culture grin

Is it his family's culture to bring family matter to strangers online Don't they have elders? Is this what they taught them? Now you're expecting culture after displaying uncultured behaviour online lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by nams77: 1:19pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:
Teenagers and unmarried goats are commenting above me

When they married was it sms her papa and mama take give her hand in marriage.

She will never be able to stay in any mans house.

The friend she went to stay with will soon marry and leave her for street.

That bestie go turn strangers

Young single women or newly married women, don't take advise from older single women or divorced women. They don't have the moral to advice you because they can not even advice themselves into marriage or make right choices.

When you marry as a man or woman leave your single guys or gals or create that distance. You are now form two different worlds. Make friends with married people especially the happy ones.

If you support the wife

Can you allow your brother to marry her.

Will you be happy your brother wife decided to divorce for a flimsy excuse?

Don't be irrational

Say yes or No

Make you self judge yourself
My annoyance is him always coming out like a child online to whine and complain. He should learn from Churchill and Tonto. As a man, don't blab too much. Let your actions speak through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.