Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert (43421 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 06
Maybe he lied about her ?

What did she do to him exactly?

Who wouldn’t be happy to lose a bad baggage?
He hasn’t said the real truth yet
obaidan:

Israel is depressed from the loss of that babe. He told Daddy Freeze himself that he nearly slid into depression but I think that's him trying to mask his weakness a little bit, HE IS ASOLUTELY SAD AND DEPRESSED from his situation with that babe. The part I do not understand is this, "HOW IS A MAN UNHAAPPY THAT GOD SAVED HIM FROM A USER that pretended to be a wife, HOW. Dude should be ecstatic there's no need to discuss child support. A man possibly in his late 30s, God has blessed you with a network of solid men, on whose wings you can soar, he should forget that leech and do genuine thanksgiving for God making things go this way. For the intention that girl and her family have towards him, his love for her is too excessive and unnecessary.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by poshestmina(f): 3:28pm On Mar 06
Maysdevices:
Its the same men that will tell you that women drag men online when they leave them but men keep silent 😂😂😂😂😂

When Tonto Dickey was doing this, it was don’t marry a ‘social media’ wife can’t move on after a breakup

If it was the other way round ,they'll have said she married him for his fame ,Tiktoc likes and the new bathroom slipper Davido bought for him.

Now ,the one with the fame ,Glory ,honour ,power Majesty is calling "4,3,2,1 ...Actiiion!
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by onadana: 3:34pm On Mar 06
Natbrowny:
Isreal is lowkeyly having some disorders wey we never really fit give name right now.

Free this babe and stop posting every sh*t online.

U r giving her the online n offline attention. That will give her strength and slam d weakness on you.

Nigga is using psychology wrongly. E still dey learn sha.

Learn frm Churchill and Tonto. Bros didnt respond to sh*t and tonto grew tired and retired. Psychology (common sense) used perfectly

The guy is really childish..no wonder the woman left him.Women want real men to take charge....not those running their mouth.Silence speaks volumes.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by chidiokay: 3:35pm On Mar 06
pocohantas:

I would when you type what a sensible human can understand. If na by brushing and eating pancake, you suppose get sense pass like this.

Accept FAUL indeed. See who is calling someone olodo. An entity that has no presence and value as a standalone. grin

i know why the pancake hurts cheesy be humble beg, i can ask babe if there is room for adult less privileged undecided
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Mar 06
chidiokay:

i know why the pancake hurts cheesy be humble beg, i can ask babe if there is room for adult less privileged undecided

Beg you for pancake? Lol! Ask your babe if there is any room to put you on a leash. If her pancake can't make you a worthy man, it is delusional to think I want out of it.

Babe indeed. Who cares what the babe of a weak-low-value-man cooks?

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Maysdevices(f): 3:40pm On Mar 06
poshestmina:

If it was the other way round ,they'll have said she married him for his fame ,Tiktoc likes and the new bathroom slipper Davido bought for him.

Now ,the one with the fame ,Glory ,honour ,power Majesty is calling "4,3,2,1 ...Actiiion!
Hahahahaha

Omo, men ehn… they sha own us in their heads
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Maysdevices(f): 3:42pm On Mar 06
pocohantas:

Beg you for pancake? Lol! Ask your babe if there is any room to put you on a leash. If hee pancake can't male you a worthy man, it is delusional to think I want out of it.

Babe indeed. Who cares what the babe of a weak low value man cooks.

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by OgaTheTop2: 3:43pm On Mar 06
This guy is a big fuul.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by adedayoa2(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06
Natbrowny:
Isreal is lowkeyly having some disorders wey we never really fit give name right now.

Free this babe and stop posting every sh*t online.

U r giving her the online n offline attention. That will give her strength and slam d weakness on you.

Nigga is using psychology wrongly. E still dey learn sha.

Learn frm Churchill and Tonto. Bros didnt respond to sh*t and tonto grew tired and retired. Psychology (common sense) used perfectly
He is Tonto and she is Churchill, soon he'll get tired.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Boldideas: 3:50pm On Mar 06
hapsyno:
Davido's Aide Israel DMW In Tears As his Wife Shiela Returned bride price through SMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8kY8UOSFY

Guy, use it to drink beer!! It is your money! She is not worth it.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by chidiokay: 3:51pm On Mar 06
pocohantas:

Beg you for pancake? Lol! Ask your babe if there is any room to put you on a leash. If hee pancake can't male you a worthy man, it is delusional to think I want out of it.

Babe indeed. Who cares what the babe of a weak low value man cooks.

i am not as vile as you, maybe if you stop feeding that imaginary boyfriend tew much leaf .. he will listen more n stop behaving like 🐐

i care about my fellow man undecided
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Mar 06
chidiokay:

i am not as vile as you, maybe if you stop feeding that imaginary boyfriend tew much leaf .. he will listen more n stop behaving like 🐐

i care about my fellow man undecided

A goat that gives me your annual salary as stipend, such that you think he is another woman's husband. You are not in a position to advise your betters. Stick to gulping pancake and N300 energy drinks.✌️

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 3:57pm On Mar 06
I tot you will be doing the banning instead of this foolish wailing or you no just get sense.

pocohantas:

Since you don't own it, common sense should tell you, you don't make the rules. If you like, hit your head on the wall. There are rules of the forum and yours doesn't fly.

Please keep it up, until you get banned. Then you will know how inconsequential you can be in a second. grin grin
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
I tot you will be doing the banning instead of this foolish wailing or you no just get sense.

You have been the one wailing, but projection is common with delusional beings like you.

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 4:06pm On Mar 06
Wail on, if that does not do you wail blood.

Nothing gives me greater joy than more endless wail of pain sorry n aginy to you troubled soul. I will teach your dull head a lesson you will till eternity never forget today.

pocohantas:

You have been the one wailing, but projection is common with delusional beings like you.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 4:06pm On Mar 06
You will learn

pocohantas:

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
Wail on, if that does not do you wail blood.

Nothing gives me greater joy than more endless wail of pain sorry n aginy to you troubled soul. I will teach your dull head a lesson you will till eternity never forget today.

You won't be the first to take up this task while languishing in penury. I presume your phone's battery is full now. Thanks to the barber's stop on your street.

Tap0lane:
You will learn

After you...

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 4:18pm On Mar 06
When does low battery constitute sign of penury ? To top it up that is coming from a wretched hag seeking to project the grotesque of her wretchedness unto others. In my penury I will feed every member of your household many years over n won't even touch a dime from any of my bank acct so try another line.

I am not one of your fan boy you feed to insult instead I will be feeding your entire household immediate n extended inclusive but that does not stop me from flogging your head when you drop foolish comment like you did today.

You must learn.

pocohantas:

You won't be the first to take up this task while languishing in penury. I presume your phone's battery is full now. Thanks to the barber's stop on your street.

After you...

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 4:20pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
When does low battery constitute sign of penury ? To top it up that is coming from a wretched hag seeking to project the grotesque of her wretchedness unto others. In my penury I will feed every member of your household many years over n won't even touch a dime from any of my bank acct so try another line.

I am not one of your fan boy you feed to insult instead I will be feeding your entire household immediate n extended inclusive but that does not stop me from flogging your head when you drop foolish comment like you did today.

You must learn.

That is what they always say.

Yaba Left should do better with the security and phone usage of her patients.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 4:24pm On Mar 06
When Yaba left is where your mother n father met n possibly gave birth to you that should be too hard to recommend to the rest of your relative. When you live in the slum you should perish in it, in it ?!

pocohantas:

That is what they always say.

Yaba Left should do better with the security and phone usage of her patients.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
When Yaba left is your mother n father met n possibly gave birth to you that should be too hard to recommend to the rest of your relative. When you live in the slum you should perish in it, in it ?!

You wish...

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tap0lane: 4:28pm On Mar 06
🤣 wish ogini ?!

It is oozing from n all over your wailing head, just pick up a mirror to see it.

Walai, it's in you.

You will learn.

pocohantas:

You wish...
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Judd007: 4:37pm On Mar 06
Him mind go de
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by chidiokay: 4:37pm On Mar 06
pocohantas:

A goat that gives me your annual salary as stipend, such that you think he is another woman's husband. You are not in a position to advise your betters. Stick to gulping pancake and N300 energy drinks.✌️

Why do you always make it obvious his value does not exceed the acclaimed cash he dispenses ...
abi no be same guy you call coconut head and always lookin up to you for orentiation... thats your definition of a man

#tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Wearetheugliest: 4:40pm On Mar 06
poshestmina:
Dude was obviously the problem in the marriage.
How Man go dey talk like this fgs?!
First ,he told the whole world he married a virgin , if she wasn't ,we for still don hearam (his whole circle must have known how she moans too ,Obote).

The advices the wife gave him to establish something for himself at least ,so he doesn't fully depend on his Oga ,We still hearam !

It will be so hard to be married to this kind of leaking mouth man oh .I don't blame that girl one bit . Every small thing,socio medium ,even to the extent of insulting her family publicly with his Stupid English...

You married her a Virgin and her best friend from childhood is suddenly "Abuja Olosho" ?because she left a man who's only ambition and career is to be a 'boyboy' .

Him go cry tire...the girl doesn't even need drama .
If he doesn't want the SMS bride price ,make him leave am for Mtn or Glo.

Oruwee.
You too much abeg!!! That Izzy bobo na wan kain better OBOTE fr! Loosed tap head man. Talks too damn much for a man. He do head like eba wey don press for cooler undecided shior grin
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by godwinbenson(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06
Sheila is the air this guy breathes, baba has clearly refused to move on. Everyday he wakes up, he has something to say about sheila. Oga Isreal move on abeg.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Mar 06
chidiokay:

Why do you always make it obvious his value does not exceed the acclaimed cash he dispenses ... abi no be same guy you call coconut head and always lookin up to you for orentiation... thats your definition of a man

#tufiakwa

Yes, that is my definition of a man. If your woman was giving you any orientation, you won't be fooling yourself on a public forum. But alas! It is not my man trolling women online and I can assure you he won't look at your pancake babe twice.

As for his money, you are the one obsessed with it and I am here to rub it in your face.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by seunayantokun(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06
That boy isn't serious. He needs to find a way to resolve the matter with his wife and heal.
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
This guy is staining Davido...Davido needs to talk to him.Let's forget the age difference between him and Davido

Now, other responsible ladies will be scared to enter into a relationship with him because of his utterances. This is unbecoming of a gentleman.
Leave the girl and move on. Another person is enjoying what you are supposed to be enjoying.

Talk to him abi cut him loose. Omor the guy is just behaving poorly. He's an adult for God's sake. Smh

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06
cococandy:
Older women are literally the best set of people to take advice from. Whether married, single or divorced.

Especially the ones who don’t tolerate nonsense behaviors from men. It shows they know when to walk away from a toxic situation or how to demand the respect they deserve.

Y’all want young and easily influenced girls with no experience so that you can manipulate them

Older bitter women.

Who wished they had good men but always jam bad men.
They blame the men not themselves for have a taste of bad men.
They don't want a simp but a masculine man.

Lol.

Just like when guys seek advice from lazy men. Who tell you what will be will be instead of made men who tell you how they saw the ghetto and aimed for the skyscraper and now they own wealth.

A woman that is divorced should blame herself for having wrong decision making skills first before blaming all innocent men.

Any woman that takes advice from a bitter woman who has refused to forgive herself and keep blaming men will always be a bad adviser.

Same you that divorced a man is chasing married men. Same you that chased a man for marriage but had no sense to tell that he is not worth it. Same you that did not know when to quit and stand by painful decision till you were jilted want to advise a young gal on decision making.

Now wonder your mentees end up becoming single mothers. At the end they chase money and funny enough disciplined men don't like this type of gals. In their desperation they land with the money monger and lavish spender. The crooks and fraudster. Those who don't know what to do with money or plan a future. They depend on people who worked and try to scam them.

When they meet you for advise you ask

Does he have money?
They say yes.
Date him
Now they stop asking you or telling you the ordeal they go through.

You that when they ask you to mention where you will be in 5 years time.

You want to be a baddie who can Bleep any man at will.

I will never take advice from a failure whether you failed by your choice or by nature or accident. I will never. I want positivity.

Any gal that wants a good man must listen to women who know how to identify a good man. Not women whose only way to know a good man is money, car, account balance.

Young
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:59pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:

Very sad
Those friends will end up in a marriage and never allow her to Interfere or come close.

I don't know why it is hard to leave your single friends and focus on your family. They can club and frolick as they like. But deep down they wish to be married wives.

Exactly!
They'll use her experience to wise up
Re: Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert by Elohorp(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:

Older bitter women.

Who wished they had good men but always jam bad men.
They blame the men not themselves for have a taste of bad men.
They don't want a simp but a masculine man.

Lol.

Just like when guys seek advice from lazy men. Who tell you what will be will be instead of made men who tell you how they saw the ghetto and aimed for the skyscraper and now they own wealth.

A woman that is divorced should blame herself for having wrong decision making skills first before blaming all innocent men.

Any woman that takes advice from a bitter woman who has refused to forgive herself and keep blaming men will always be a bad adviser.

Same you that divorced a man is chasing married men. Same you that chased a man for marriage but had no sense to tell that he is not worth it. Same you that did not know when to quit and stand by painful decision till you were jilted want to advise a young gal on decision making.

Now wonder your mentees end up becoming single mothers. At the end they chase money and funny enough disciplined men don't like this type of gals. In their desperation they land with the money monger and lavish spender. The crooks and fraudster. Those who don't know what to do with money or plan a future. They depend on people who worked and try to scam them.

When they meet you for advise you ask

Does he have money?
They say yes.
Date him
Now they stop asking you or telling you the ordeal they go through.

You that when they ask you to mention where you will be in 5 years time.

You want to be a baddie who can Bleep any man at will.

I will never take advice from a failure whether you failed by your choice or by nature or accident. I will never. I want positivity.

Any gal that wants a good man must listen to women who know how to identify a good man. Not women whose only way to know a good man is money, car, account balance.

Young

All innocent men,oh my lord how immature are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.