Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion (17485 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:02pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

What are u saying...A woman has never needed an orgasm to have a child...a woman only needs to receive a sperm in her vagina to have a child...that's why the only sure controllable factor is for to not receive it because shes at greater risk as u said...

.because a condom which u prescribed earlier can break, contraceptive too(pre or post sex can fail.)
So....Why fvck a man that has not married u and can walk away if u understand the baby mama risk...then end up dragging him over a child u alone decided to keep when pregnancy test came out positive
like I said. Contraceptive pillswill soon be available for men.. vasectomy is also a better option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:06pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

Most controllable?? Hahahahahah...When there is a very high risk of condom damage?
...How can the gender bearing 95% of the risk leave the decision to use a condom ... that can break .....in the hands of the gender that has little or no risk to bear....I mean, the gender that can just walk away and refuse to marry u or care for the child....its funny grin grin

U know what's even more funny..mu trying to absolve ur gender of any responsibility in consensual sex u willfully spread ur legs to collect....

The most controllable variable....is closing ur legs and not fvck a man that has not married u

because if truly she understood risk of abandonment and decided to abort when the guy said he wanted the baby......she would have aborted all the same, when the guy outrightly said he doesn't want the baby
because the other options have bad side effects. It could increase the risk of stroke, breast cancer, ectopic pregnancy,causes hormonal issues, may lead to infertility. Then weight gain and high blood pressure are the common ones I see.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Jeon(f): 6:10pm On Mar 06
She should abort it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 6:56pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
like I said. Contraceptive pillswill soon be available for men.. vasectomy is also a better option

Madam doctor...Its funny that u choose to blame only men for pregnancy.....

Well who u blame is totally ur choice
The good thing is Ur choice doesn't change the party that face greater risk in premarital sex.

.and until the gender that faces greater risk realizes that escaping being a baby mama is more in her control because she can decide to have sex only in marriage.....this ur blame game and victim card will never end

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Panda7(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06
If you are not ready to pay her bride price, marry her and take her to your personal house right now, then let her abort it. Being the only child of your parents doesn't give you the right to bring in chances of more prostitution in the country right now. When bills start kicking in you won't talk like this.

Ezechi18:
I will go straight on this!

She came to my side on 6th February, we had se'X using the pull out method without protection.
She was supposed to see her period at that month but nothing show, on the 2nd March, she carried out test and told me she pregnant.

We are in our final in school.
I want a child because am the only son of my parent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

I promised her marriage but don't know how to do it after the abortion.
Although am broke as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:58pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

Madam doctor...Its funny that u choose to blame only men for pregnancy.....

Well who u blame is totally ur choice
The good thing is Ur choice doesn't change the party that face greater risk in premarital sex.

.and until the gender that faces greater risk realizes that escaping being a baby mama is more in her control because she can decide to have sex only in marriage.....this ur blame game and victim card will never end

funny thing though.

Marriage doesn't stop a woman from being a single mother at all. It's never a guarantee.

The only thing that can prevent a woman from being a single mother is if she chooses to never sleep with a man and swears off having children.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 8:06pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
funny thing though.

Marriage doesn't stop a woman from being a single mother at all. It's never a guarantee.

The only thing that can prevent a woman from being a single mother is if she chooses to never sleep with a man and swears off having children.

I never said single mother ...I said baby mama. And I know u know what baby mama means in the context we have discussing
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:11pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

I never said single mother ...I said baby mama. And I know u know what baby mama means in the context we have discussing
yes I do.

Both are still treated the same way though. Both will suffer similarly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Recardo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

She came to my side on 6th February, we had se'X using the pull out method without protection.
She was supposed to see her period at that month but nothing show, on the 2nd March, she carried out test and told me she pregnant.

I want a child because am the only son of my parent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

You go leave here more confused than you came in lol. Here's not the best place to seek sensitive advice. Na craze people full here.

Long story short, go get an abortion and free yourself from future migraines. If it's not that advanced there are pills that can do the work.

Leave all these religious bigots advising you to keep it, they are worse than armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 8:38pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes I do.

Both are still treated the same way though. Both will suffer similarly

Suffer similarly grin grin grin grin

All baby mamas or single mamas don't suffer
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Uyi168: 8:44pm On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

Nothing in life fails more than the withdrawal technique..

Una go just dey whyne una selves.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 8:56pm On Mar 06
Uyi168:
Nothing in life fails more than the withdrawal technique..

Una go just dey whyne una selves.. grin

There was this nigga back in uni that use to call himself King of pull out...changes women like meals......turns out the werey has very low sperm count....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Uyi168: 8:58pm On Mar 06
advanceDNA:

There was this nigga back in uni that use to call himself King of pull out...changes women like meals......turns out the werey has very low sperm count....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Jewessgratitud3: 9:03pm On Mar 06
Ezechi18:

I want a child because am the only son of my

Iparent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

In this hardship you still let your manhood control you?
You know quite well you're broke and still went ahead having sex without protection. Some of you prefer suffering to soft life.

I'm sure your dull girlfriend who's talking about abortion doesn't know the risk in it. What if she dies from there? Double problem on you

Welcome to fatherhood.. fatherhood will teach to think with your senses and not your third leg.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Prettygirl200(f): 10:42pm On Mar 06
dkidd:

Men are not the sole reasons there are single mothers everywhere. Some brought it on themselves, some are victims of circumstances and some chose to be single mothers for their own selfish reasons. So stop blaming me entirely. Some women share the blames too. Besides we still have single fathers everywhere
Is that so? So you mean single mothers impregnated themselves and told the men to abandon the child right? You must be high on marijuana Sir, no offense!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by LagosG: 12:07am On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:
I will repeat. Every man's orgasm can result in a child. Not every woman orgasm can do so. Not every child is conceived through consexual means. If a woman opens her legs to receive fresh air. She will not get pregnant. Only when a man puts his penis in between her laps can a child occur( except IVF and co) so yes the variable with the most control is the man.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
A woman can spread her legs for fresh air and get pregnant. Abi how did Jesus come again?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Gerrard59(m): 6:54am On Mar 07
Ezechi18:

You are a BASTARD!

You knew you were broke, yet you had unprotected sex with a woman and want her to keep the baby because of "I am the only son of my parents"! And so freaking what?! Who effing cares if you are the only son? Didn't you think of the financial implications when you were thrusting?! You promised marriage is pointless because as you stated, you don't have money. To further show how stooopid you are, your being the only son of your parents didn't energise you to work towards financial comfort but rather, you spent that energy ejaculating when both of you are not ready.

I also blame the stoopid girl for allowing unprotected sex. Young women MUST insist on condoms if they are not mentally prepared to raise a child let alone for men who are not ready.

Both of you are stoopid and bastards!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Gerrard59(m): 7:08am On Mar 07
NeckingNgulping:
Your girlfriend should act mature in this if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Yeah, people get pregnant in relationships out of carelessness when they never wanted to. And I'm never against abortion. It depends on the circumstances.

In this case, since you love this girl and you want to marry her, there's no need to abort the child if she will accept to marry you too.

The biggest scam that originated from our society is when they say it's a taboo to have a child before marriage.

Wedlock isn't really the issue, but his ability to cater for the family as he is expected to (all males are expected to do the same anyway). He stated that he is broke and in his final year. Had it been his being the only son translated into coming from a family that could back him financially, this would not have been a problem. Also, both and especially the lass, are in their final year. This pregnancy disrupts that timeline in an important period in her life.

The girl too has 50% of the blame. So stoopid to allow a stoopid and broke boy to ejaculate into her without using Postinor, which is another stoopidty.

Jesus! Nigeria has so many stoopid people for crying out loud!!!! What happened to Postinor, considering her family background and present realities?!

If your woman doesn't want to keep that child knowing full well you'll marry her, show her the exit door, because she doesn't care about your happiness.

What's the point of killing the child of a to be husband because of what the church will say and societal construct and still want to stay with the man.

As much as his happiness is important, hers is also necessary. He does not have the funds. Dem dey final year. And you just want him to show her the exit door because she aborted. This is why she should have insisted on condom!!!!!!!!! DrFunmi is right here. The entire baggage is on the woman. Now now, you have suggested exiting, which is pretty easy for any man. But the woman cannot.

Young women should learn a thing or two. How much is Postinor in Nigeria sef? Last I knew, e no pass 500 naira.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by lastkingsman: 8:10am On Mar 07
Gerrard59:

You are a BASTARD!

You knew you were broke, yet you had unprotected sex with a woman and want her to keep the baby because of "I am the only son of my parents"! And so freaking what?! Who effing cares if you are the only son? Didn't you think of the financial implications when you were thrusting?! You promised marriage is pointless because as you stated, you don't have money. To further show how stooopid you are, your being the only son of your parents didn't energise you to work towards financial comfort but rather, you spent that energy ejaculating when both of you are not ready.

I also blame the stoopid girl for allowing unprotected sex. Young women MUST insist on condoms if they are not mentally prepared to raise a child let alone for men who are not ready.

Take it easy na

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by KingDash09(m): 8:15am On Mar 07
Condoms the best y’all
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:40am On Mar 07
LagosG:

A woman can spread her legs for fresh air and get pregnant. Abi how did Jesus come again?
do you really want to go into the small details of immaculate conception ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by LagosG: 9:11am On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:
do you really want to go into the small details of immaculate conception ?
Don't you mean artificial insemination?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Savedday2: 9:23am On Mar 07
My brother, don't live in foolery. Churchy girls are full time ashawo ooh!

Some do it openly and others do it codedly. You can never separate 9ja girls and ashawo work. They are all the same.

Have u tot for a second that the pregnancy is not yours? Use ur brain before coded olosho use it for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by seguno2: 9:43am On Mar 07
Gerrard59:

You are a BASTARD!

Funny and harsh but shock therapy is useful sometimes to get the point across.

Well done sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:13am On Mar 07
LagosG:

Don't you mean artificial insemination?
with who's seed? The holy spirit?
I don't want to go down that rabbithole
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by LagosG: 10:36am On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:
with who's seed? The holy spirit?
I don't want to go down that rabbithole
The rabbit hole you're already in? Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:40am On Mar 07
LagosG:

The rabbit hole you're already in? Lol
omo!

I go run commot. Let's not do it abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by LagosG: 10:45am On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:
omo!

I go run commot. Let's not do it abeg
Well, I can't hold you back. I'm just saying. The moment a woman conceives, the decision on the pregnancy falls to the two parties who made it happen. I'm not completely against abortion. If it needs to be done both parties must consent to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:49am On Mar 07
LagosG:

Well, I can't hold you back. I'm just saying. The moment a woman conceives, the decision on the pregnancy falls to the two parties who made it happen. I'm not completely against abortion. If it needs to be done both parties must consent to it.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Gerrard59(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07
lastkingsman:

Take it easy na

Sorry, but I won't take it easy, especially during these trying times. Honestly, if he were my brother, I would have disassociated myself from him. He would be solely responsible for everything. This also applies if the girl was my sister.

I detest irresponsible people! I really do! Does it mean those of us who haven't given woman belly don't like children?! Does it mean we don't like to fvck skin to skin?! I have stated it here that I love raw sex, but the consequences scare me, so I would rather use a condom. Times are freaking hard, but we have one cretin who is making things harder simply because he is the only son. God punish him with the mentality of being the only son! Nonsense! Only sons should be focused on lifting their families out of multidimensional poverty, not impregnating women left, right and centre!

Foolish girl who would see buying Postinor as a bad thing, but decided not to close her legs! Idiot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Skillsnigeria: 12:39pm On Mar 07
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Starpro87(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07
Have you confirmed she is pregnant?
That will give you a clarity of what steps to take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Can You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.