Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) (1213 Views)

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 12:10pm On Mar 06
Church member bags over a century in jail for child sexual exploitation materials.
And he had dozens of that concerning infants and toddlers! Jesu!

I come across many of these chuch members, pastors, bishops, church workers, getting arrested everyday for child sexual abuse and exploitation. So i need to say it at the top of my voice, STOP LEAVING YOUR KIDS IN CHURCH OR AT THE CARE OF ANY STRANGER FROM YOUR CHURCH.

Stop it Now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by colossus91(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06
Hmm
Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by Natbrowny: 12:35pm On Mar 06
There is only one way to HELL.

ITS CALLED RELIGION. (PURE OR RADICAL)

1 Like

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by kingbee90: 3:26pm On Mar 06
EnlightenedUFO:
Church member bags over a century in jail for child sexual exploitation materials.
And he had dozens of that concerning infants and toddlers! Jesu!

I come across many of these chuch members, pastors, bishops, church workers, getting arrested everyday for child sexual abuse and exploitation. So i need to say it at the top of my voice, STOP LEAVING YOUR KIDS IN CHURCH OR AT THE CARE OF ANY STRANGER FROM YOUR CHURCH.

Stop it Now!

Why are you narrowing it down to "church"? You should have just said "religious houses".
Do you know the atrocities being committed in mosques, Jewish temples and other religious places?
You are not wise at all.

2 Likes

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 5:40pm On Mar 06
Please ,please and please.

Don't allow your kids to be in church with unknown people. Don't be fooled by their "Christian virtues". They'll molest your child.

2 Likes

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 5:51pm On Mar 06
kingbee90:

Why are you narrowing it down to "church"? You should have just said "religious houses".
Do you know the atrocities being committed in mosques, Jewish temples and other religious places?
You are not wise at all.

I don't understand why you are this angry. I've seen hundreds and hundreds of these pedos been arrested since 2019 and a large percentage use the church as their hunting ground. I see this often that's why i'm sharing the light here, so when you do have visual proof of pedos arrested in the mosques or synagogues please come post them here, you are welcome.

But your "carry church for head" attitude is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:15pm On Mar 06
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by kingbee90: 6:17pm On Mar 06
EnlightenedUFO:

I don't understand why you are this angry. I've seen hundreds and hundreds of these pedos been arrested since 2019 and a large percentage use the church as their hunting ground. I see this often that's why i'm sharing the light here, so when you do have visual proof of pedos arrested in the mosques or synagogues please come post them here, you are welcome.

But your "carry church for head" attitude is a disgrace.
Your p@p@.
Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 6:19pm On Mar 06
kingbee90:

Your p@p@.

You are not even a christian. What an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by Obrigardo: 1:25am On Mar 08
Sexual abuse is so rampant in the church but many are afraid to speak out due to backlash and "touch not my anointed" conditioning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 3:48pm On Mar 11
They never stop getting caught.

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 8:24am On Apr 13
Update

2 Likes

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 1:25pm On Apr 13
Imagine what happens in churches all over nigeria and africa, where policing is so lax, and everyone is scared of daddy and mummy GO.

2 Likes

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 9:52am On Apr 15
Update guys. Why are predators always drawn to the churches? Well, that's a rhetorical question because we all know why.

1 Like

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by CaptainJune: 2:27pm On Apr 15
May they all be exposed, separated from sincere Christians, and punished according to the law. There will always be wolves in sheep's clothing. It is a tale as old as the world.

1 Like

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by Obrigardo: 11:59am On Apr 16
CaptainJune:
May they all be exposed, separated from sincere Christians, and punished according to the law. There will always be wolves in sheep's clothing. It is a tale as old as the world.

They will surely be exposed. We need this same expose with nigerian and african churches that is so rife with child predators.
Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 6:12pm On Apr 19
Even the church, wellspring, is still defending the man.
That's why it's hard to find these people out. Imagine the hoards of pedophiles in Nigerian and African churches that have gone hidden in plain sight.

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 12:19pm On Apr 27
Imagine what goes on in African and nigerian churches

Re: People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) by SIRTee15: 12:42pm On Apr 27
Please just say white men and child molestation.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. / c / Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.