Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' (11995 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by IbeOkehie: 3:21pm On Mar 06
The Government of Nigeria should stop making statements on anything to do with self determination because there's viable groups in Nigeria struggling for the exact same thing and not allowed to even express their views or canvass for support.

The worst part of it is that Nigeria continues to maintain a state of suffering that drives such people to agitate for another national state to improve their lot.

Hypocrisy is a terrible thing.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by xtimconsult(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06
I swear anything APC is senseless....

Your North is on fire, you are not taking but cross many sea to go put mouth for matter way no concern you... Ewoo Minister
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by drerocker: 3:24pm On Mar 06
HonNL:
Stop the double standards and killings in Gaza - Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister

https://www.pulse.ng/news/world/nigeria-tells-israel-to-stop-killings-in-gaza/5md40e5#:~:text=Responding%20to%20a%20question%20on,It%20has%20to%20stop.
When terrorist take fullish desision the consequences de will get.
Still.head strong till.date refuse to release the hostages that means de mean war
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Error401: 3:26pm On Mar 06
if the SE face half of what Palestinians faced and are currently facing, there would have been a full blown war. It wasnt even that bad before Ojukwu start wahala.
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander right?

Whalis:
It is like Tugger forgot that Biafra also wants a two state solution with Nigeria which himself is against.
Let him not propel Israel to consider backing Biafra.
He spoke and craftfully avoided asking Hamas to release Israelis they have held in captivity.
Hypocrites in words and actions.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by lexyclasy: 3:27pm On Mar 06
HonNL:
Stop the double standards and killings in Gaza - Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister

https://www.pulse.ng/news/world/nigeria-tells-israel-to-stop-killings-in-gaza/5md40e5#:~:text=Responding%20to%20a%20question%20on,It%20has%20to%20stop.
Look at this one, leaving your huge challenges to talk about people who can even send grains to you just like Ukraine, shame on your white beer beer
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Johnjustice: 3:29pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:

Oh! So other countries don’t have internal matters ravaging their countries?

Or the US is not battling with gun violence!

Hello kid, when critical international matters are on the table, it’s a shared responsibility to take stance and call-out.
Hello Methuselah US gun violence is not the same as the Fulani terrorists, bokoharam, Iswap existential threat on Nigeria.

This minister have never spoken out against the fulani herdsmen, why can't he speak out for Congo in Africa, or people perishing in Ukraine...why is he continuously talking about Gaza...it reeks of religious sentiments.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by jonnyjustcome22: 3:30pm On Mar 06
Tuggar or what is ur name. Fix Nigeria first before you dey shock mouth to another country matter and if the matter pain you well well go to Palestine war front and fight for them.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Johnjustice: 3:30pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:

Oh! So other countries don’t have internal matters ravaging their countries?

Or the US is not battling with gun violence!

Hello kid, when critical international matters are on the table, it’s a shared responsibility to take stance and call-out.
Hello Methuselah, US gun violence is not the same as the Fulani terrorists, bokoharam, Iswap existential threat on Nigeria.

Bokoharam want us all extinct, want to turn this space to a Islamic nation, Fulani herdsmen wants to capture southern lands, Iswap too wants to create an Islamic caliphate in West Africa...stop comparing these to criminal gun violence.

This minister have never spoken out against the fulani herdsmen, why can't he speak out for Congo in Africa, or people perishing in Ukraine...why is he continuously talking about Gaza...it reeks of religious sentiments.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06
Righteousness2:
Misplaced priority .
Did Israel stop anyone from existing.

I send a warning and admonishment to Nigerian leadership to desist from entangling themselves in the matter of division of GOD'S Land. You will Collaspe the already collapsing Nation

Listen! Dont follow these belai nations that are calling for the division of GOD'S land. Nobody ! Not even Benjami Netanyahu or anyone has a right to Divide GOD'S land.

The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS Gives a Dire Warning to all who try to do such .

[/b]

[b]When Human is Dealing with a fellow Human, we run to GOD for Help.
When GOD is the one dealing with you, Even your Helpers will be Crushed.
Better to remain silent and dont get involved with what is more than you.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear.

grin In case anyone is in doubt who the expected messiah of the Jews are, their ritual celebration and mock child sacrifice to their Moshe in Chicago 1933, should clear all doubt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHDgbh6WAMQ
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by MightySparrow: 3:32pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:
Ever since the bible days, The terrorist Jews has been stealing, Fighting and killing people for land.

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the and history in the name of their imaginary God.

We need a new planet when there will be no most powerful country or race.... A planet where everyone will be equal.

God himself destroy this planet in the first place According to bible, when he said the so called Israel is superior. ( Anyway sha, I stopped believing this nonsense when I stopped being a Christian)

This is the reason why I don't really blame hamas, you cannot beat people and don't want them to cry. You keep stealing Palestinians land everyday.

Build illegal house in the west bank that everybody recognized as Palestinians land..... When you know that this will invoke the Palestinians to fight back in protection of their land.

When they fight back like this.... You will call it terrorism, kill more of them and take more land. (They are recycling this nonsense for almost 100 years now.)

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

Palestinians has every right to exist... Israel can only delay it.... They cannot deny it.

You have never being a Christian or you belonged to the wrong congregation. If were a Christian, and you were thought the Bible, you would know that the Land of Canaan belongs to Israel. The prophecy about it 700 years before Christ was to be jointly inhabited by Israeli and strangers. The stranger now claiming ownership. Worse still, Mohammed in Quran said to kill all Jews and Christians. With the hands of fellowship offered Palestinians, they, with the backing of Arab nations want Israel annihilated.

Remember, since Bible days, Israel has been subjected to all manners of inhumane torture. They are a people with no sentiments.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by demmie1: 3:34pm On Mar 06
How about, Biafra, Ijaw nation, Oduduwa, etc

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06
MightySparrow:

You have never being a Christian or you belonged to the wrong congregation. If were a Christian, and you were thought the Bible, you would know that the Land of Canaan belongs to Israel. The prophecy about it 700 years before Christ was to be jointly inhabited by Israeli and strangers. The stranger now claiming ownership. Worse still, Mohammed in Quran said to kill all Jews and Christians. With the hands of fellowship offered Palestinians, they, with the backing of Arab nations want Israel annihilated.

Remember, since Bible days, Israel has been subjected to all manners of inhumane torture. They are a people with no sentiments.
grin the bible is a fraud, written by the Europeans in the first place. grin you really believe the fore runner of jesus was john? how can any semite bear the name john 2000 yrs ago? your bible is full of European characters cast in a middle eastern background. photocropping grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by 11doubledee: 3:38pm On Mar 06
TenQ:
Why is no one asking Hamas to return the hostages so that peace can start?
That shows their true intentions.
I'm very sure this minister was celebrating on October 7, 2023.
They all talk as if isreal just woke one day and decide to attack them without no provocation.
That's the real pretence and manipulation there.
That's the reason they keep making excuses for Islamic terrorists in the north by giving Amnesty and stipends while unemployed graduates have never gotten a dime
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Obviouslyblunt: 3:40pm On Mar 06
casualobserver:

change your handle to "obviouslydaft"
man, you are dumb.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by 43Ronin: 3:40pm On Mar 06
Why dont you remove the log in ur eye first? Oponu minister
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by miceroms: 3:42pm On Mar 06
Is this the opinion of the Nigeria government or his personal opinion.
This person was hailed as the next best thing to jollof rice when he was appointed.
I thought his experience as a diplomat would mean knowing when and how to interrogate issues.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by favor914: 3:45pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:
Ever since the bible days, The terrorist Jews has been stealing, Fighting and killing people for land.

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the and history in the name of their imaginary God.

We need a new planet when there will be no most powerful country or race.... A planet where everyone will be equal.

God himself destroy this planet in the first place According to bible, when he said the so called Israel is superior. ( Anyway sha, I stopped believing this nonsense when I stopped being a Christian)

This is the reason why I don't really blame hamas, you cannot beat people and don't want them to cry. You keep stealing Palestinians land everyday.

Build illegal house in the west bank that everybody recognized as Palestinians land..... When you know that this will invoke the Palestinians to fight back in protection of their land.

When they fight back like this.... You will call it terrorism, kill more of them and take more land. (They are recycling this nonsense for almost 100 years now.)

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would have die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

Palestinians has every right to exist... Israel can only delay it.... They cannot deny it.
Excellent analysis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Nvestor02: 3:45pm On Mar 06
MightySparrow:

Firstly, the name Canan is not Hebrew words... The land was owned by jebusites, Amorites and the people of philistine.

Their land is very peaceful, progressive before your so called Israel eye am, and wish it to be theirs.... In order make this come true.

They raise a claim that their imaginary God promise them steal the land.... Imagine that o.

Now you said Israel has passed through many inhumane act.... See this mumu o.

Even we Africans has pass through many inhumane act than Israel..... Which race no pass through inhumane act for this life?

Tell me.......... Gaza and Askelon are know even in the bible as philistine land.

Now Israel is claiming it..... Is that What You God tell them to do.

Lol... Religion will remove your brain and put no replacement there.

I even sabi bible pass you.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by MightySparrow: 3:46pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:

Firstly, the name Canan is not Hebrew words... The land is owned by jebusites, Amorites and the people of philistine.

Their land is very peaceful, progressive before you called Israel eye am, and wish it to be theirs.... In order make this come true.

They raise a claim that their imaginary God promise them steal the land.... Imagine that o.

Now you said Israel has passed through many inhumane act.... See this mumu o.

Even we African has pass through many inhumane act than Israel..... Which race no pass through inhumane act for this life?

Tell me.......... Gaza and Askelon are know even in the bible as philistine land.

Now Israel is claiming it..... Is that What You God tell them to do.

Lol... Religion will remove your brain and put no replacement there.

I even sabi bible pass you.

Imaginary God. Hahahaha.

Imaginary God indeed. Someone who wrote history in advance and comes to pass. The children of Israel were ousted out of Canaan Land in AD 70 and returned them in 1945 according to prophecy spending 1870 years in exile. The rest of the prophecy will still be fulfilled. No matter your belief or leaning.
I am laughing in your native language.
grin grin
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by frog12: 3:52pm On Mar 06
who is listening to this man? grin grin grin
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 3:53pm On Mar 06
zuzuonyi:
Hmm, look who's talking.
You have an ethnic group that said that they no longer want to be in your contraption called Nigeria using peaceful demonstrations, but what did you do? You met them with severe violence and have militarized their region and continued to marginalized them. Abeg, practise what you preach or face your front for this matter!
One Nigerians are hypocrites.

They want two states solution for Palestinians and Israel but don't want two state for Nigerians and Biafrans.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by mastermaestro(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06
casualobserver:

Since your handle talks about bluntness, if you had any brains you would know that He is foreign minister and not interior minister! What happens outside Nigeria is his focus not what happens in Nigeria.

Take your frustrations elsewhere and don’t let it affect your ability to think!!!

How dumber can someone sound! So because he is the foreign minister, the destruction going on in his country should not matter to him? You need a brain transplant urgently!
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 3:55pm On Mar 06
RuddyFusion:
Good one from the FG
We must stand against tyranny
But the same FG can kill freedom fighters in Nigeria
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 3:56pm On Mar 06
Danisaint112:
Palestinians will never have a state of their own let alone the actualization of a two state solution.
They earlier them and their supporters know this, the better for them.

The HAMAS exist for only one reason; "The annihilation of Israel." And, the Isrealis are very much aware of this.

The two state solution is just a means to easily infiltrate Israel when they finally plan to carry out full blown Jihad.

Once a two state solution is accepted and created, HAMAS and Islamic Jihad terrorist groups will have the right to easily, take recieves of weapons from Iran and her millitants groups and move them to the west bank freely.

This is like the state of Israel setting a trap for themselves on blindfold. If you as a terrorist supporter think they (the Isrealites) would do this, then keep dreaming.

What's my stand? I stand with Israel.
I guess you work with United Nations assembly, for you too know that two state would not come to reality.
Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Nyanabo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would have die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

You ended up sounding unintelligent.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Kingson28: 3:57pm On Mar 06
Biafra too has a right to exist as an independent nation.
Likewise, Republic of Yorubaland.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 3:58pm On Mar 06
drerocker:

When terrorist take fullish desision the consequences de will get.
Still.head strong till.date refuse to release the hostages that means de mean war
go back to kindergarten to learn ABC pls angry
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:04pm On Mar 06
Danisaint112:
Palestinians will never have a state of their own let alone the actualization of a two state solution.
They earlier them and their supporters know this, the better for them.

The HAMAS exist for only one reason; "The annihilation of Israel." And, the Isrealis are very much aware of this.

The two state solution is just a means to easily infiltrate Israel when they finally plan to carry out full blown Jihad.

Once a two state solution is accepted and created, HAMAS and Islamic Jihad terrorist groups will have the right to easily, take recieves of weapons from Iran and her millitants groups and move them to the west bank freely.

This is like the state of Israel setting a trap for themselves on blindfold. If you as a terrorist supporter think they (the Isrealites) would do this, then keep dreaming.

What's my stand? I stand with Israel.
I support two state solution but what you stated up there is the only problem.

Hamas will never allow peace if they have freedom and weapons.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 4:06pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the history in the name of their imaginary God.

louder pls.
American government and her allies doesn't want the war to end. Like you rightly said two state creation is just matter of time.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by casualobserver: 4:07pm On Mar 06
mastermaestro:

How dumber can someone sound! So because he is the foreign minister, the destruction going on in his country should not matter to him? You need a brain transplant urgently!

First of all a little lesson in English. it is "How dumb can someone sound!" not "How dumber can someone sound!"

Secondly mind your own business. The person I responded to made an ignorant comment that why is the foreign minister focusing on Palestine when there are problems in Nigeria and I responded because that is his job..."foreign minister". Look up the meaning of foreign as you clearly have problems with English.

clearly my post a few days ago is again apt here, so i will repost as clearly many of you lack English comprehension.

casualobserver:

A few days a go, the Minister of education made a comment on the standard of education in Nigeria and the epidemic of educated Nigerians with poor English comprehension. Just so you understand, English comprehension refers to the ability to understand what you read or what is said......literacy is not just about the ability to read and write. The purpose of language is to communicate, if you do not understand (comprehend) what is being said or what you read, you are not communicating and are uneducated literate. If i say "possibly", i didnt say yes or no, if you chose to interpret that as yes or no, that is a failure of Comprehension. If I say "couple of minutes" and you dont understand that it means precisely "two minutes"..that's poor English comprehension. i am responsible for what I say but not responsible for your substandard education.

It is people like you that will see the requirements for an election stating "minimum school leaving certificate" and proceed to forge a school leaving certificate when you have a degree.

2 Likes

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 4:07pm On Mar 06
Tranquillity360:
I support two state solution but what you stated up there is the only problem.

Hamas will never allow peace if they have freedom and weapons.
Hamas wants total withdrawal from Palestinian land.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by AuthorMan: 4:11pm On Mar 06
Who would Yusuf support before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.