Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' (12001 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 11:21am On Mar 07
MightySparrow:

Be wailing.
We are talking about the voice of prophecy here.
Any time Israel was sacked, it was prophecy fulfilled.
Nothing has ever failed in the biblical prophecies.
Check them out.
Were you not alive when Donald Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved US embassy there.
Dey play Sir.

The God of Israel is the real God.
grin The God of Israel is a He-goat grin
Trump cannot give you Jerusalem grin
He is just a deluded 3finger grin
Your prophesies are the fakest things since MMM grin
Israel has never existed on any world map grin
There is no Israel. and your expected messiah, the Artificial Intelligence (A.I) robotic Moshe will be killed grin

below is your Moshe grin The image will be made to come alive by the dajjal grin
nevertheless, he will be killed grin
after receiving sacrifice like Malcom, the abomination of the Amorites grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHDgbh6WAMQ?si=d3cOtyLuhReVEpe4

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by papae1(m): 11:46am On Mar 07
Johnjustice:
Stop stating your personal views, as a nation's minister...he is being sentimental.

Focus on the Fulani herdsmen killings in Benue, this should touch you more, not talking about Gaza because you feel as a Muslim you should support them.
Israel will finish Gaza and we'll also finish the jehadis in Nigeria...
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by PropertyBuying(f): 11:50am On Mar 07
Interesting... We wait to see and to read updates on this
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07
MightySparrow:

Be wailing.
We are talking about the voice of prophecy here.
Any time Israel was sacked, it was prophecy fulfilled.
Nothing has ever failed in the biblical prophecies.
Check them out.
Were you not alive when Donald Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved US embassy there.
Dey play Sir.

The God of Israel is the real God.
grin East German cartoon from 1953 showing Kenyans returning crates of Bibles to the British colonial office: 'We are giving you your Bibles back - give us our land back!'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07
delpee:
Well it seems the Palestinians don't want a two state solution. They've been offered that before the most recent being during the Clinton era. The extremists among the Palestinians want to wipe out Israel and take over Jerusalem which is unlikely to happen. I pray that they agree to a two state solution soonest. It's the only panacea for peace in the region

grin

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by drerocker: 5:14pm On Mar 07
Gandrova:
go back to kindergarten to learn ABC pls angry
It's not my language ok
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:28pm On Mar 07
TenQ:

Really,
How in the world do they hope to conquer Israel in a face to face war. I don't understand the logic
That means you have not read history of the intifada
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:29pm On Mar 07
Tranquillity360:
Why's it not the same.

Okay Biafrans are black and Christians, your Palestinians brothers are white and Muslims?
You can't advocate for secede and still want to rule the same country.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by TenQ: 10:08pm On Mar 07
Gandrova:
That means you have not read history of the intifada
But every single intifada against Israel have resulted into the attackers trembling and shaking as a consequence.

What do you think made the Palestinians believe that October 7 is the best time to launch their attacks on Israel.

Who is the one shaking now?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Deltancapo: 4:11am On Mar 08
HonNL:
Stop the double standards and killings in Gaza - Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister

https://www.pulse.ng/news/world/nigeria-tells-israel-to-stop-killings-in-gaza/5md40e5#:~:text=Responding%20to%20a%20question%20on,It%20has%20to%20stop.

A positive response coordinated minister.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 5:01am On Mar 08
Gandrova:
You can't advocate for secede and still want to rule the same country.
Mumu point.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:30am On Mar 08
Tranquillity360:
Mumu point.
Common sense is not Common.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 11:25am On Mar 08
Gandrova:
Common sense is not Common.
Yeah you're right,that's why you don't have it.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 3:22pm On Mar 08
Tranquillity360:
Yeah you're right,that's why you don't have it.
You entire Generation lacks it grin
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 3:25pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
My entire Generation lacks it grin
Yes you are right.

That's why they give birth to something like you. grin grin grin
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 3:38pm On Mar 08
Tranquillity360:
Yes you are right.

Your entire Generation lacks it son of a bastard
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 3:42pm On Mar 08
Tranquillity360:
Yes you are right.

Fool your dad would have used 100 condom to a avoid you Wawa Akuya
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 3:45pm On Mar 08
Tranquillity360:
Yes you are right.

Go and asked your mum who is your dad. If you have sef. Because someone like you can't have any one.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 6:14pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
Go and asked your mum who is your dad. If you have sef. Because someone like you can't have any one.
lolz do I look like your father grin grin

You no be the reason you never had papa
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 6:16pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
I am a Fool,my dad would have used 100 condom to a avoid me Wawa Akuya
You're right grin grin
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 6:20pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
My entire Generation lacks it son of a bastard
You really lack it.

So no wonder
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:26pm On Mar 08
Tranquillity360:
You really lack it.

So no wonder
It will not be well with your entire Generation
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 11:09pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
It will not be well with my entire Generation
Why will it be well with Muslim terrorist
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 11:10pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
Infidel like you. Your days are numbered. We are coming after you
Muslim terrorist is threatening me, come east ESN are waiting for you terrorists. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.