Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' (11999 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by TenQ: 4:13pm On Mar 06
11doubledee:

That shows their true intentions.
I'm very sure this minister was celebrating on October 7, 2023.
They all talk as if isreal just woke one day and decide to attack them without no provocation.
That's the real pretence and manipulation there.
That's the reason they keep making excuses for Islamic terrorists in the north by giving Amnesty and stipends while unemployed graduates have never gotten a dime
The objective of Hamas was to chase Israel out of the whole of the state of Israel or better still a complete annihilation of the Jews, only then would there be peace.

Every Palestinian is looking forward to the fulfilment of this hadith

SahihMuslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, oh the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:14pm On Mar 06
FreeStuffsNG:
US has said same thing yet you didn't use hateful words. It's inferiority complex to believe US is right but Nigeria is wrong. Kamala Harris, VP of USA, was even more direct and openly rebuked Isreal!
Others may have the right but your Nigeria has no right to call for two state solution between Israel and Palestinian,

You can't be against two states solution between Nigeria and Biafra and still be poking nose on what is happening in Gaza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06
I stand with Israel. Kill all those bloody Muslims. They don't deserve to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06
grin fine girl jew

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by seunayantokun(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06
Tuggar, leave those people and let's ensure that all different ethnicities in Nigeria have their freedom first.

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by stephenponti(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06
Do Biafra has right to be independent?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by kolaish(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:
Ever since the bible days, The terrorist Jews has been stealing, Fighting and killing people for land.

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the history in the name of their imaginary God.

We need a new planet when there will be no most powerful country or race.... A planet where everyone will be equal.

God himself destroy this planet in the first place According to bible, when he said the so called Israel is superior. ( Anyway sha, I stopped believing this nonsense when I stopped being a Christian)

This is the reason why I don't really blame hamas, you cannot beat people and don't want them to cry. You keep stealing Palestinians land everyday.

Build illegal house in the west bank that everybody recognized as Palestinians land..... When you know that this will invoke the Palestinians to fight back in protection of their land.

When they fight back like this.... You will call it terrorism, kill more of them and take more land. (They are recycling this nonsense for almost 100 years now.)

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would have die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

Palestinians has every right to exist... Israel can only delay it.... They cannot deny it.
You must be an extre.mist to still utter this comments taking into consideration that knowledge is free and at the palm of your finger but you blindly refused to learn. Did the palestinian tell you they want a land of their own and were they not given a nation in the 1947 peace accord and they refused. All they want is to destroy the Jews. We know Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as the ancestor of the Jews, down to Moses, king David and others that are connected to that land dating to more that 2000 years ago. I challenge you to mention the names of the ancestors of the palestinian that were occupying that land from time immemorial. Go and read history, nobody has ever succeeded in destroying the Jewish people. From the Persian, to the Roman etc, the Jews has always come out victorious because they are God's people. Be careful about your utte.r.ance against them because you will also meet your disas.ter if you don't stop.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06
grin

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:28pm On Mar 06
Gandrova:
Hamas wants total withdrawal from Palestinian land.
Where did Palestinian land start and end?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by MightySparrow: 4:31pm On Mar 06
Krismas:
grin the bible is a fraud, written by the Europeans in the first place. grin you really believe the fore runner of jesus was john? how can any semite bear the name john 2000 yrs ago? your bible is full of European characters cast in a middle eastern background. photocropping grin

You show abysmal ignorance of the Bible and Jewish tradition.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:31pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:
Palestine will one day be free!

It’s mind boggling that some Africans still support same Israel who sponsored apartheid in South Africa, and same time occupying Congo.

A terrorist state that has no diamond but its biggest export is diamond, which is exploited from Africa through violence.

Who told Africans that the Palestinian occupation is a religious thing? Lets even imagine it’s a religious thing, Do the Zionist give a fvck about Christianity?

Do these same lot know. But he’s were bombed too, and it’s a Jewish tradition to spit on Christians? Oh! Seems most don’t know Christianity was almost banned in same Israel.

Zionist are occupiers and the history is not hidden to anybody. European Zionist who cannot even submit for a DNA. Netanyahu himself won’t submit himself for a DNA.

Y’all keep celebrating people occupying your own continent. It will get to everyone. The White South Africans are already standing up and I believer the current play will repeat itself, and y’all will be forced to support it.
Your Nigeria have done worst than Israel, killed 3 million Eastern kids and Still against Biafra freedom.

You Nigerians should first remove logs in your eyes
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Abemy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06
Hamas's visit outcome.

Who will rule, Hamas or Mahmud Abass?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06
MightySparrow:

You show abysmal ignorance of the Bible and Jewish tradition.
grin not at all. infact i was too generous in my earlier assessment.
the bible is a madeup book. completely false and historically hoax
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by angiography(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:
Ever since the bible days, The terrorist Jews has been stealing, Fighting and killing people for land.

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the history in the name of their imaginary God.

We need a new planet when there will be no most powerful country or race.... A planet where everyone will be equal.

God himself destroy this planet in the first place According to bible, when he said the so called Israel is superior. ( Anyway sha, I stopped believing this nonsense when I stopped being a Christian)

This is the reason why I don't really blame hamas, you cannot beat people and don't want them to cry. You keep stealing Palestinians land everyday.

Build illegal house in the west bank that everybody recognized as Palestinians land..... When you know that this will invoke the Palestinians to fight back in protection of their land.

When they fight back like this.... You will call it terrorism, kill more of them and take more land. (They are recycling this nonsense for almost 100 years now.)

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would have die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

Palestinians has every right to exist... Israel can only delay it.... They cannot deny it.

See your double mouth...you cannot blame hamas, but you can blame Israel. You're joking

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:40pm On Mar 06
Krismas:
grin the bible is a fraud, written by the Europeans in the first place. grin you really believe the fore runner of jesus was john? how can any semite bear the name john 2000 yrs ago? your bible is full of European characters cast in a middle eastern background. photocropping grin
What of Quran

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06
Tranquillity360:
What of Quran
grin lets finish with the bible first

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:43pm On Mar 06
Gandrova:
I guess you work with United Nations assembly, for you too know that two state would not come to reality.
Keep decieving yourself.
Hope you support two state solution in Nigeria too?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by ufotunang: 4:44pm On Mar 06
Focus on your own country and give Tinubu advice on how to solve the hunger hardship suffering nigerians are going through
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 4:44pm On Mar 06
Krismas:
grin lets finish with the bible first
You have finished there.

Tell us about your Quran?

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06
Who sent you
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Rumundele(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06
How did this problem start self?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by iyke2frankeze: 4:45pm On Mar 06
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06
grin

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by 11doubledee: 4:47pm On Mar 06
TenQ:

The objective of Hamas was to chase Israel out of the whole of the state of Israel or better still a complete annihilation of the Jews, only then would there be peace.

Every Palestinian is looking forward to the fulfilment of this hadith

SahihMuslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, oh the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Lol 😂 😂 😂
They will have to wait till eternity for that to come to fruition.
Isreal as well as Palestine have all come to stay.
What both sides have to do is make comprises and move on.
Because for isreal not exist, the middle east will never remain the same again.
This is the 21st century for goodness sake.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06
Righteousness2:
Misplaced priority .
Did Israel stop anyone from existing.

I send a warning and admonishment to Nigerian leadership to desist from entangling themselves in the matter of division of GOD'S Land. You will Collaspe the already collapsing Nation

Listen! Dont follow these belai nations that are calling for the division of GOD'S land. Nobody ! Not even Benjami Netanyahu or anyone has a right to Divide GOD'S land.

The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS Gives a Dire Warning to all who try to do such .

[/b]

[b]When Human is Dealing with a fellow Human, we run to GOD for Help.
When GOD is the one dealing with you, Even your Helpers will be Crushed.
Better to remain silent and dont get involved with what is more than you.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear.

Oh please shut it and spare us the stress of going through your unending tirade. The leaders of Isreal and Indeed the civilians all hold dual citizenship because they know the truth of where they claim to be their land.

Over 300,000 isrealis have fled Isreal since the war began. Did they flee? Or did they just go back to their home countries waiting for another opportunity for looting to come up. Smh

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Nvestor02: 4:50pm On Mar 06
kolaish:
You must be an extre.mist to still utter this comments taking into consideration that knowledge is free and at the palm of your finger but you blindly refused to learn. Did the palestinian tell you they want a land of their own and were they not given a nation in the 1947 peace accord and they refused. All they want is to destroy the Jews. We know Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as the ancestor of the Jews, down to Moses, king David and others that are connected to that land dating to more that 2000 years ago. I challenge you to mention the names of the ancestors of the palestinian that were occupying that land from time immemorial. Go and read history, nobody has ever succeeded in destroying the Jewish people. From the Persian, to the Roman etc, the Jews has always come out victorious because they are God's people. Be careful about your utte.r.ance against them because you will also meet your disas.ter if you don't stop.

I hate it when a religion slave reply me.... What was the 1947 peace cord that you were talking about?

The 1947 peace cord doesn't give the Palestinians the right to stand alone... It only give them the border and make them live under Israel rule.

No matter what how you delay it, Palestinians will be free with the large percentage of land.

This is the biggest nightmare and truth that Israel hate hearing.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06
grin
meanwhile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by AareGaa: 4:54pm On Mar 06
zuzuonyi:
Hmm, look who's talking.
You have an ethnic group that said that they no longer want to be in your contraption called Nigeria using peaceful demonstrations, but what did you do? You met them with severe violence and have militarized their region and continued to marginalized them. Abeg, practise what you preach or face your front for this matter!

Haven't you formed your Biafra already?

Is Mazi Simon Ekpa no more your Prime Minister?

You people just like complaining needlessly
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by oakenfold: 4:55pm On Mar 06
As usual, the immoral Nigerian supporters of White European Ashkenazi Israeli land thieves are here to show their yansh.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by MightySparrow: 5:01pm On Mar 06
Krismas:
grin not at all. infact i was too generous in my earlier assessment.
the bible is a madeup book. completely false and historically hoax

Has your opinion changed anything?

You can't do anything for or against the truth.

Dey play my brother.

Dome of the Rock is coming down someday.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06
grin
gbam! table shaker

1 Like

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tap0lane: 5:11pm On Mar 06
How many litres of crude oil as Orient Refinery produced since it was commissioned 14 years ago after the foolish bastard peter Obi invested over ₦4 billion of Anambra state fund ?!

MasterJayJay:

December 2023 was the date set by FG for Portharcourt refinery to start working. Today is March 2024 and the refinery has not produced a single drop of petrol.

Are they trying to import crudeoil from USA before it starts?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.