Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' (12000 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Krismas(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06
MightySparrow:

Has your opinion changed anything?

You can't do anything for or against the truth.

Dey play my brother.

Dome of the Rock is coming down someday.
grin Win the war first before u talk arrogantly grin
The Khazer Ashkenazi you fronting for lost Khazaria and have been fugitives all over Europe for hundreds of years. How great are they really?
Then Jerusalem? The city knows how to pick sides. Ask Hadrian, who evacuated every Judaean from the city and replaced them with greeks and renamed the place. Today, its like that event never happened. The Jews are similarly just whiling away their time there. Premium tears await them
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by OLAPROSPER4(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=128805341][i]Misplaced priority .
Did Israel stop anyone from existing.

I send a warning and admonishment to Nigerian leadership to desist from entangling themselves in the matter of division of GOD'S Land. You will Collaspe the already collapsing Nation

If you are indeed righteous as your name suggest, you wouldn't call Nigeria, "already collapsing nation".
I can sense your double standard! Didn't the Bible say, pray for the peace of Jerusalem?
Where is your Jerusalem?

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Nati123(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06
the only way for them to exist indepently is for nigeria to cut small land for them in places like kano,katsina!
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by kolaish(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:

I hate it when a religion slave reply me.... What was the 1947 peace cord that you were talking about?

The 1947 peace cord doesn't give the Palestinians the right to stand alone... It only give them the border and make them live under Israel rule.

No matter what how you delay it, Palestinians will be free with the large percentage of land.

This is the biggest nightmare and truth that Israel hate hearing.

Put aside religion and answer my question. Who are the ancestors of the Palestinian that were occupying the land before the advent of the Jews? I already told you that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses (All Jews) were all connected to that land, before Joshua and other Jews went to occupy the land more than 2000 years ago. Who and what are the names of the Palestinian ancestors and descendant occupying it before the Jews were there? Give us their names. I challenge you to answer this question because you seem not to know history. As a matter of fact, Israel was the one permitting them to stay where they never belongs. If I were Israeli leader, I will push all of them to Jordan and Iran where they belong.

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by MySolace: 5:45pm On Mar 06
Righteousness2:
Misplaced priority .

I send a warning and admonishment to Nigerian leadership to desist from entangling themselves in the matter of division of GOD'S Land. You will Collaspe the already collapsing Nation

Listen! Dont follow these belai nations that are calling for the division of GOD'S land. Nobody ! Not even Benjami Netanyahu or anyone has a right to Divide GOD'S land.

The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS Gives a Dire Warning to all who try to do such .

[/b]

[b]When Human is Dealing with a fellow Human, we run to GOD for Help.
When GOD is the one dealing with you, Even your Helpers will be Crushed.
Better to remain silent and dont get involved with what is more than you.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear.

Oga, no b everybody believe in ur holy book, to dem, deyre nonsense religious ideology.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by TenQ: 5:51pm On Mar 06
11doubledee:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
They will have to wait till eternity for that to come to fruition.
Isreal as well as Palestine have all come to stay.
All both sides have to do is make comprises and move on.
Because for isreal not exist, the middle east will never remain the same again.
This is the 21st century for goodness sake.
Hamas was banking on the Arab world uniting to fight Israel, unfortunately, it didn't happen like they hoped
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Kingbuhari(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:
Ever since the bible days, The terrorist Jews has been stealing, Fighting and killing people for land.

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the history in the name of their imaginary God.

We need a new planet when there will be no most powerful country or race.... A planet where everyone will be equal.

God himself destroy this planet in the first place According to bible, when he said the so called Israel is superior. ( Anyway sha, I stopped believing this nonsense when I stopped being a Christian)

This is the reason why I don't really blame hamas, you cannot beat people and don't want them to cry. You keep stealing Palestinians land everyday.

Build illegal house in the west bank that everybody recognized as Palestinians land..... When you know that this will invoke the Palestinians to fight back in protection of their land.

When they fight back like this.... You will call it terrorism, kill more of them and take more land. (They are recycling this nonsense for almost 100 years now.)

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would have die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

Palestinians has every right to exist... Israel can only delay it.... They cannot deny it.
but Biafra is haram to you shocked undecided
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Karnice600: 6:11pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:
Ever since the bible days, The terrorist Jews has been stealing, Fighting and killing people for land.

If you allow them to settle in your place... They will soon claim that God has given your land to them and try to overturn the history in the name of their imaginary God.

We need a new planet when there will be no most powerful country or race.... A planet where everyone will be equal.

God himself destroy this planet in the first place According to bible, when he said the so called Israel is superior. ( Anyway sha, I stopped believing this nonsense when I stopped being a Christian)

This is the reason why I don't really blame hamas, you cannot beat people and don't want them to cry. You keep stealing Palestinians land everyday.

Build illegal house in the west bank that everybody recognized as Palestinians land..... When you know that this will invoke the Palestinians to fight back in protection of their land.

When they fight back like this.... You will call it terrorism, kill more of them and take more land. (They are recycling this nonsense for almost 100 years now.)

If I'm a Palestinians, I'm sure I would have die by now.... Because I will never live and watch some people taking over our land.

Palestinians has every right to exist... Israel can only delay it.... They cannot deny it.

Beautiful nonsense

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Mar 06
There has never been a nation called Palestine.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by patrickcollins: 6:28pm On Mar 06
RuddyFusion:
Good one from the FG
We must stand against tyranny
Their opinions are inconsequential. But Biafra and other regions can't stand on their own
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Truthshotcrazy: 6:36pm On Mar 06
zuzuonyi:
Hmm, look who's talking.
You have an ethnic group that said that they no longer want to be in your contraption called Nigeria using peaceful demonstrations, but what did you do? You met them with severe violence and have militarized their region and continued to marginalized them. Abeg, practise what you preach or face your front for this matter!
grin cool
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by cl0r0x: 6:50pm On Mar 06
Fulani heardsmen killed 45 in benue this Fucker didn't see that.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Truthshotcrazy: 7:02pm On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
How many litres of crude oil as Orient Refinery produced since it was commissioned 14 years ago after the foolish bastard peter Obi invested over โ‚ฆ4 billion of Anambra state fund ?!

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Jasonekah98: 7:44pm On Mar 06
But Israel isn't allowed to exist??...
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by gaskiyamagana: 8:13pm On Mar 06
Righteousness2:
Misplaced priority .

Listen! Dont follow these belai nations that are calling for the division of GOD'S land. Nobody ! Not even Benjami Netanyahu or anyone has a right to Divide GOD'S land.

[/b]

Only fool will expect anything short of your this nonsense, Israeli dog.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by okoroemeka(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06
malali:
THE WORLD DESERVES TO BE A SAFER PLACE.
PALESTINE DESERVES TO BE A FREE STATE.
YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING A WAR WHEN YOUR OPPONENT IS ALSO YOUR SLAVE.
STOP THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA.
I think you and the minister is grossly misinformed or simply ignorant of the truth, Palestine has been offered an option of their own state on five different times from 1937 to 1990 but they rejected it, insisting that there is nothing like isreal,that they will not neigotiate with isreal and they must destroy the country of isreal,now tell me do this people really want peace?why can't they have their own country side by side with isreal but instead insist on destroying isreal,which is proving to be mission impossible.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Akpan107(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06
Nvestor02:

Are you a Muslim?

Because even Allah, the Islamic god said in the Quran he prefare the Jews over the World.

Allah again admit giving the land to the Jews in your Quran,,,,

So what is your argument about?

Allah, according to Sura 5:21-24 told Moses a Jew to take the land and possessed it and never mind afraid!!!

So, what are you talking about?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by poseidon12: 8:31pm On Mar 06
Well said. Israel is clearly committing war crimes and should be held accountable.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by malali: 9:01pm On Mar 06
okoroemeka:
I think you and the minister is grossly misinformed or simply ignorant of the truth, Palestine has been offered an option of their own state on five different times from 1937 to 1990 but they rejected it, insisting that there is nothing like isreal,that they will not neigotiate with isreal and they must destroy the country of isreal,now tell me do this people really want peace?why can't they have their own country side by side with isreal but instead insist on destroying isreal,which is proving to be mission impossible.

My friend this is not true ?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Mrpojj(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06
HonNL:
Stop the double standards and killings in Gaza - Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister

https://www.pulse.ng/news/world/nigeria-tells-israel-to-stop-killings-in-gaza/5md40e5#:~:text=Responding%20to%20a%20question%20on,It%20has%20to%20stop.
What about Biafra?
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by MightySparrow: 10:15pm On Mar 06
Krismas:
grin Win the war first before u talk arrogantly grin
The Khazer Ashkenazi you fronting for lost Khazaria and have been fugitives all over Europe for hundreds of years. How great are they really?
Then Jerusalem? The city knows how to pick sides. Ask Hadrian, who evacuated every Judaean from the city and replaced them with greeks and renamed the place. Today, its like that event never happened. The Jews are similarly just whiling away their time there. Premium tears await them

Be wailing.
We are talking about the voice of prophecy here.
Any time Israel was sacked, it was prophecy fulfilled.
Nothing has ever failed in the biblical prophecies.
Check them out.
Were you not alive when Donald Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved US embassy there.
Dey play Sir.

The God of Israel is the real God.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by delpee(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06
Well it seems the Palestinians don't want a two state solution. They've been offered that before the most recent being during the Clinton era. The extremists among the Palestinians want to wipe out Israel and take over Jerusalem which is unlikely to happen. I pray that they agree to a two state solution soonest. It's the only panacea for peace in the region
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by lagosrd: 11:10pm On Mar 06
HonNL:
Stop the double standards and killings in Gaza - Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister

https://www.pulse.ng/news/world/nigeria-tells-israel-to-stop-killings-in-gaza/5md40e5#:~:text=Responding%20to%20a%20question%20on,It%20has%20to%20stop.

If you get mind, mention the countries you're talking about.. total rubbish . How does meeting with Qutar gets to gaza
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Friend22(m): 1:00am On Mar 07
Righteousness2:
Misplaced priority .

[/b]

You're just another tactless, mindless and heedless bible thumbing idiot!

No wonder the Qur'ฤn described you type as:" deaf, dumb, blind they won't return to the path(truth and light)"
You must defend every rubbish quoting the bible upside just to defend the evil of this evil Zionist state.
May God disgrace you if you do not leave these lies and propaganda

Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:25am On Mar 07
Tranquillity360:
Hope you support two state solution in Nigeria too?
The context is not the same
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:27am On Mar 07
Tranquillity360:
Where did Palestinian land start and end?

I Guess your phone is not touchlight only Google and get the information
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:28am On Mar 07
Friend22:

You're just another tactless, mindless and heedless bible thumbing idiot!

No wonder the Qur'ฤn described you type as:" deaf, dumb, blind they won't return to the path(truth and light)"
You must defend every rubbish quoting the bible upside just to defend the evil of this evil Zionist state.
May God disgrace you if you do not leave these lies and propaganda
Ameen thummah Ameen
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Gandrova: 9:32am On Mar 07
TenQ:

Hamas was banking on the Arab world uniting to fight Israel, unfortunately, it didn't happen like they hoped
Point of correction, Hamas has never relied on Arabian Nations to fight the Zionist
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by deumveritatis: 9:52am On Mar 07
HonNL:

These useless northern Muslims extremists have started again; this was how Buhari commented in united nations that freedom of Palestine is their alienated right and should be granted without further delay; forgetting that he has a similar case in his backyard; okay now, freedom of BIAFRA is also their right and should be granted immediately! Cow brains everywhere.
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by zuzuonyi: 9:53am On Mar 07
zuzuonyi:
Hmm, look who's talking.
You have an ethnic group that said that they no longer want to be part of your contraption called Nigeria using peaceful demonstrations, but what did you do? You met them with severe violence and have militarized their region and continued to marginalized them. Abeg, practise what you preach or face your front for this matter!
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by TenQ: 10:04am On Mar 07
Gandrova:
Point of correction, Hamas has never relied on Arabian Nations to fight the Zionist
Really,
How in the world do they hope to conquer Israel in a face to face war. I don't understand the logic
Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by Tranquillity360: 10:56am On Mar 07
Gandrova:
The context is not the same
Why's it not the same.

Okay Biafrans are black and Christians, your Palestinians brothers are white and Muslims?

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is Worldโ€™s Richest Dictator

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72