Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home (43785 Views)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by ehikwe22: 8:55pm On Mar 06
Na mumu dey marry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Jeon(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06
rockyh:
this is a very big lie. An immature lady will send her husband to prison just to enjoy white social life
At least this one is better, unlike Osinachi, that was sent to the land of death by an immature man for just to enjoy social life. We have those kinds of Men like sand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Yankee101: 8:56pm On Mar 06
You clearly didn’t watch all the video
You clearly don’t know how the system works
He said he pays for the house
The system will throw you out of your own house

NeckingNgulping:
Every now and then, i see news of women throwing their men out in the UK. This begs for a few questions..

Don't the men have the wherewithal to get a house for themselves that they chose to live with a woman i believe takes care of the rent?

Do they not notice when the problem is looming, so they can vacate on their own without being thrown out?

You paid 24k pound for her school fees and you didn't plan to get an apartment for yourself knowing how women in UK are always prone to throwing their men out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Caaz: 8:58pm On Mar 06
Gbam

Oti zeh
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Idaytesj29(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06
thesicilian:
90% of Nigerian wives will throw their husbands out of the house if they had the chance to, especially if it is guaranteed his alimony payments will continue.
I don't know why men do not want to wise up and start signing prenups

Can already married couple sign a prenup or they can't anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by LordIsaac(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06
Watinhapen:
Don’t take your wife abroad men will not hear. Some of them will be saying all women are not the same. No wahala, take your wife there first and see if all women are not the same. If Nigeria was a country that allows women to throw their husbands out of the house do you know how many men will be homeless today.
🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by RodgersAkpafu: 9:00pm On Mar 06
Jeon:
She won't throw you like a thrash, if you treated your wife good right from the beginning of your marriage.
I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by LordIsaac(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06
PastorOlokonla:
What has he done!

If you kick me out of the house, you won't see me again in this life. I will simply move on without complaining or looking back and leave everything for you.

I will only give you one chance to fck up with me and you will never have a second chance.

I simply don't forgive and I will still be smiling with you.
He get men wey women fit try that with.

I also will not wicked or treat my wife bad.
Seconded

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by RALPHOW(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06
PastorOlokonla:
What has he done!

If you kick me out of the house, you won't see me again in this life. I will simply move on without complaining or looking back and leave everything for you.

I will only give you one chance to fck up with me and you will never have a second chance.

You don't have understanding of the UK Law
As she chased him out of the house, he must still continue to pay the house rent of about 1000 Pounds every month, pay child support for feeding, maybe 500 Pounds. Meanwhile his salary maybe just 2500 Pounds.
All these will be deducted from his salary direct from Bank, unless he relocate to Nigeria where such law is not applicable.
Very soon UK will request for agreement with Nigeria, especially now that we have BVN/NIMC, so that they can track and still force you to pay even if you run to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Caleycash(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06
Must be an Southern woman!
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by damola1: 9:04pm On Mar 06
PastorOlokonla:
What has he done!

And d children nko?
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by jojothaiv(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06
DevilsEqual:
The kinda news i like to see

U think your wife is different? Okay continue

If only guys know the kinda evil women are capable of cheesy cheesy
I might be a big fan of Arsene but his quote is legendary, "veryone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home" ring true.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Calitoscassius(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06
This is nothing new, who in their right forking mind marries a Naigeerian woman thesedays anyway? Let alone take her to the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by mexioni(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06
Pack your bags and go, no wahala just be a man, try relocate to another country and start a new life. Make sure you don't send a dime to her till this life ends, I am sure the kids will find you much later. Her current boyfriend or financial independence is getting to her head. Time will tell.

I wish you all the best bro, quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Entanglement: 9:06pm On Mar 06
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian woman called social workers to chase her husband out of their home, citing alleged maltreatment. The couple's argument quickly escalated as each side presented their grievances, shedding light on a complex situation.

The husband, whose identity remains undisclosed, fired back at his wife's claims by revealing he had spent a staggering Β£24,000 on her school fees from the beginning to the end of her education. Additionally, he highlighted that he was the one paying for the house they lived in, making her request for him to leave all the more bewildering.

In a heated exchange, the woman retorted, "I no born children for you?" This remark struck a nerve as it came to light that she was the one keeping their children while simultaneously asking him to vacate the premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXJRosQRA8
Na mumu dey dey marry Nigeria woman come carry her go abroad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Natbrowny: 9:07pm On Mar 06
MuMuOnBail:

The P*ssy and A*ss juice mixed with saliva during the eating process, forms an Acid called "Simpatazome acid". When this acid flows to the brain you start acting foolish.

cheesy πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by hammerF: 9:08pm On Mar 06
IGBO ANCESTORS HAD A VERY GOOD REASON FOR NOT INVOLVING WOMEN IN UMUNNA MEETINGS.

I'M AN IGBO MAN TO THE CORE.

I DONT THINK U ARE SUPPOSE TO TRUST WOMEN, DEM NO BE JESUS CHRIST U SUPPOSE TAKE DO PILLOW.

SHE IS ACTING OUT HER NATURE.

SHARPP GUY JUST PACK AND FIND ANOTHER BETTER BODY WARMER.

ANOTHER WOMAN NEED THAT MAN, THEY HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR ONE MAN TO STAY WITH THEM IN THAT SAME UK.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by hammerF: 9:12pm On Mar 06
ANY WOMAN THAT THINK SHE IS PUSHING ME OUT SHOULD KNOW, ANOTHER WOMAN ARMS IS WIDE OPEN.

I NEVER EVER HAVE ONLY ONE WOMAN ON THE GO.

THEY ARE USUALLY MORE THAN ONE AT ALL TIMES.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by armadeo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06
staged shit.

Absolute rubbish.

I'm waiting to hear it's a skit sometime in future.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Dybala11(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06
VeryWickedMan:
Mumu Only a simp gets married
I will say this a billion times cuz it's true
Were you born out of wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Valuepaints20(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06
I just like our Nigeria culture. cool
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by buJu234: 9:15pm On Mar 06
Okpe.. mumu

So all the one people are saying eversince u nor gree hear word.

She has won.. oga u have lost.

Stop believing all these yeye love story women tell u..

they are 99% big scammers via using the word love, wife etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Zannix(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06
thesicilian:
90% of Nigerian wives will throw their husbands out of the house if they had the chance to, especially if it is guaranteed his alimony payments will continue.
I don't know why men do not want to wise up and start signing prenups

How can you sign prenup when you are the one kneeling down to propose?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by wizelink(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06
This is pathetic. This is not about payback to the man for his past behavior but about a woman utilizing a ray of opportunity to showcase the latent demon in her. Just as the man said posterity will judge and what you sow today you reap tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Roger3D(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06
Southern Nigerian nonsense. Dumbasses
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by hammerF: 9:19pm On Mar 06
U SEE WOMEN, NA THE SAME NONSENSE THEM DO OONI OF IFE.

HE MARRY ONE, SHE THINK SHE IS ALL AND ALL.

SINCE HE MARRY 5 NOW, UNA DONE HEAR DIVORCE OR PROBLEMS AGAIN?

A REAL G, KNOWS HOW TO JUGGLE THE ORANGES.

NA SO, U SUPPOSE JUGGLE THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE.

IF ONE START TO BE STUPID, YOU JUST IGNORE HER AND CONTINUE WITH THE GOOD GIRLS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by obaidan: 9:19pm On Mar 06
Galaticos444:
are u an attention seeker or what?u didn't read d part it was stated d man paid her school fees and others stuff he did 4her? undecided
u dey mind that one, na bloody ingrates dem be, the man no get any bad behavior when e dey use him sweat raise and make them, na when them dun stable dem go realize say d man no treat the woman well..weyrey people
na d people wey dey marry dem i blame
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06
flokii:
UK and their useless laws that place even dogs above men.. overrated female-centric society.
Who made the law
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by ukaface(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06
DevilsEqual:
The kinda news i like to see

U think your wife is different? Okay continue

If only guys know the kinda evil women are capable of cheesy cheesy
A woman won’t be evil without a reason.
If you treat her bad and her head come boot, forget it… you will see devil pro max.

Not saying I justify that woman in the video, cos I don’t know their story.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Tranquility2345: 9:20pm On Mar 06
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian woman called social workers to chase her husband out of their home, citing alleged maltreatment. The couple's argument quickly escalated as each side presented their grievances, shedding light on a complex situation.

The husband, whose identity remains undisclosed, fired back at his wife's claims by revealing he had spent a staggering Β£24,000 on her school fees from the beginning to the end of her education. Additionally, he highlighted that he was the one paying for the house they lived in, making her request for him to leave all the more bewildering.

In a heated exchange, the woman retorted, "I no born children for you?" This remark struck a nerve as it came to light that she was the one keeping their children while simultaneously asking him to vacate the premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXJRosQRA8

Fake! The jobless man look camera dey follow brothers talk. Yamayama fall on the head of anybody wey believe this nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by PastorOlokonla: 9:20pm On Mar 06
RALPHOW:

You don't have understanding of the UK Law
As she chased him out of the house, he must still continue to pay the house rent of about 1000 Pounds every month, pay child support for feeding, maybe 500 Pounds. Meanwhile his salary maybe just 2500 Pounds.
All these will be deducted from his salary direct from Bank, unless he relocate to Nigeria where such law is not applicable.
Very soon UK will request for agreement with Nigeria, especially now that we have BVN/NIMC, so that they can track and still force you to pay even if you run to Nigeria

I will leave the country the next day. No law can hold me once I am out of the country for domestic matterz
. I live abroad too and have hidden properties and bank accounts in other countries which my wife is unaware of.

With me, the more you look the less you see and I am prepared for the worst.

I have a career I can do from anywhere in the world and my job will not be affected one bit. I can work for myself.
I am well prepared for situations like this and only disclose about 60% of myself to anyone including my wife.

If you want to be respected, never lose your ability to surprise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by obaidan: 9:20pm On Mar 06
Dybala11:

Were you born out of wedlock?

people born out of wedlock no dey succeed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.