Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home (43913 Views)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by GboyegaD(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Will do him no good in court actually
Infact he won't be allowed to present them

I don't know about the UK system. From what i have learned from a few friends in America, your lawyer files a counter claim most times and that is why you are advised not to engage her or disclose your new location. That way, you can't be served any papers by the court and makes her case dismissed in many cases. While in your own case, a more suitable judgment is gotten for you. You might lose more to her but you don't lose all and if she is working, she doesn't get alimony since you are both given custody of the children.

It is really messy because the children and the couple suffers the pains of a broken home.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Elohorp(f): 4:03pm On Mar 08
GboyegaD:

I don't know about the UK system. From what i have learned from a few friends in America, your lawyer files a counter claim most times and that is why you are advised not to engage her or disclose your new location. That way, you can't be served any papers by the court and makes her case dismissed in many cases. While in your own case, a more suitable judgment is gotten for you. You might lose more to her but you don't lose all and if she is working, she doesn't get alimony since you are both given custody of the children.

It is really messy because the children and the couple suffers the pains of a broken home.
Am not talking of UK but American

Hmm sir two people can never be given custody of the same children,it's one person has custody and the other has visitation right

And the court must always award child support to the one with custody

Even if she doesn't know your location a good lawyer will change it from divorce cash to abandonment case in the matter it has turn to a very serious case,and if you are working in a big company or for government,ahh you go hear am

That running away thing only works when you don't have children if you have children,he go purge you and if you run hope you know without a legal divorce you can't remarry and if you die lass lass na your legal spouse na own everything you get
When going aboard as a couple it's best to be in love and put God and your children first

If not for shyness I would have put a little personal experience of mine hear
But let's just say when you take your wife aboard,don't maltreat her and up your bed game,she go loyal,I know a Nigerian lady that handover her earnings to her husband,till the man told her she shouldn't worry about doing that,as a man use prick and love to control your wife
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by GboyegaD(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Am not talking of UK but American

Hmm sir two people can never be given custody of the same children,it's one person has custody and the other has visitation right

And the court must always award child support to the one with custody

Even if she doesn't know your location a good lawyer will change it from divorce cash to abandonment case in the matter it has turn to a very serious case,and if you are working in a big company or for government,ahh you go hear am

That running away thing only works when you don't have children if you have children,he go purge you and if you run hope you know without a legal divorce you can't remarry and if you die lass lass na your legal spouse na own everything you get
When going aboard as a couple it's best to be in love and put God and your children first

If not for shyness I would have put a little personal experience of mine hear
But let's just say when you take your wife aboard,don't maltreat her and up your bed game,she go loyal,I know a Nigerian lady that handover her earnings to her husband,till the man told her she shouldn't worry about doing that,as a man use prick and love to control your wife

I have friends who have joined custody and experienced the same in Canada. All that is needed is proof by both parties of their capabilities to take care of the children. Examples for the man are not limited to when she goes to work and youbtake care of the kids or when she travels and you had to take care of the kids etc. So what happens is that the kids are picked up by the school bus on Friday morning and dropped with the other parent in the afternoon and that happens every other weekend.

So what this means is that they are with one parent from Friday afternoon to the next Friday morning and vice versa. Why I said it is burdensome is because both parents need leave within a reasonable mile of each other and may not be able to explore in all ways from career to social etc.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Elohorp(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08
GboyegaD:

I have friends who have joined custody and experienced the same in Canada. All that is needed is proof by both parties of their capabilities to take care of the children. Examples for the man are not limited to when she goes to work and youbtake care of the kids or when she travels and you had to take care of the kids etc. So what happens is that the kids are picked up by the school bus on Friday morning and dropped with the other parent in the afternoon and that happens every other weekend.

So what this means is that they are with one parent from Friday afternoon to the next Friday morning and vice versa. Why I said it is burdensome is because both parents need leave within a reasonable mile of each other and may not be able to explore in all ways from career to social etc.

Honestly I don't know about Canada but in us have never seen that

And I believe that can only happen when the divorced peacefully not with battle

And from what I just asked about custody the highest earner must pay the lower earner alimony and child support no matter how many times you carry them,child support is fixed on how much you earn
And the experience of your lawyer also helps alot
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by GboyegaD(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Honestly I don't know about Canada but in us have never seen that

And I believe that can only happen when the divorced peacefully not with battle

And from what I just asked about custody the highest earner must pay the lower earner alimony and child support no matter how many times you carry them,child support is fixed on how much you earn
And the experience of your lawyer also helps alot

Even more in the US. In the case where both have good income and have joined custody, the thing the man usually looses is the mortgage he has paid. Interestingly, the woman is compelled to pay the mortgage going forward if she is keeping the house.

Not sure about imbalanced income as I don't know of any situation like that. In situations like this where one party is acting this selfish, the other partybshould file a counter suite.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Dybala11(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09
obaidan:

people born out of wedlock no dey succeed?
And where did you see that statement you made? What directly concerns wedlock with success?
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by obaidan: 1:17pm On Mar 09
Dybala11:

And where did you see that statement you made?
What directly concerns wedlock with success?

Well
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Elohorp(f): 7:13am On Mar 10
GboyegaD:

Even more in the US. In the case where both have good income and have joined custody, the thing the man usually looses is the mortgage he has paid. Interestingly, the woman is compelled to pay the mortgage going forward if she is keeping the house.

Not sure about imbalanced income as I don't know of any situation like that. In situations like this where one party is acting this selfish, the other partybshould file a counter suite.

I just asked my husband,see as he dey look me🤣
Any way joint custody the higher earner still has to pay alimony and child support to the lesser earner and the higher earner is usually men and for that refunds of mortgage theres no law like that in America,he explained some things to me about the house and car if there's kids but too long to type,also most men don't even want joint custody because of their jobs,so they don't bother fighting in court,joint custody is a real battle
America laws are highly against the men oh
No play go there, America laws are mostly in favour of women,out of hundreds divorce cases,90 will grant the woman alimony and child support
Because the men are usually the cause of the problem in America
And the country is positioned to have men as higher earners so they are the ones usually paying child support
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by GboyegaD(m): 8:28am On Mar 10
Elohorp:

I just asked my husband,see as he dey look me🤣
Any way joint custody the higher earner still has to pay alimony and child support to the lesser earner and the higher earner is usually men and for that refunds of mortgage theres no law like that in America,he explained some things to me about the house and car if there's kids but too long to type,also most men don't even want joint custody because of their jobs,so they don't bother fighting in court,joint custody is a real battle
America laws are highly against the men oh
No play go there, America laws are mostly in favour of women,out of hundreds divorce cases,90 will grant the woman alimony and child support
Because the men are usually the cause of the problem in America
And the country is positioned to have men as higher earners so they are the ones usually paying child support

Not in the case of joined custody. Perhaps, research more on this.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Mimicle101: 8:47am On Mar 10
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian woman called social workers to chase her husband out of their home, citing alleged maltreatment. The couple's argument quickly escalated as each side presented their grievances, shedding light on a complex situation.

The husband, whose identity remains undisclosed, fired back at his wife's claims by revealing he had spent a staggering £24,000 on her school fees from the beginning to the end of her education. Additionally, he highlighted that he was the one paying for the house they lived in, making her request for him to leave all the more bewildering.

In a heated exchange, the woman retorted, "I no born children for you?" This remark struck a nerve as it came to light that she was the one keeping their children while simultaneously asking him to vacate the premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXJRosQRA8

The problem is that Most Nigerian woman has the heart of stone. Unforgiveness, anger , do me i do you back runs in there veins.
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Elohorp(f): 9:38am On Mar 10
GboyegaD:

Not in the case of joined custody. Perhaps, research more on this.

Nah I no want research more,I done tire I no dey plan to get divorced, information not really useful to me
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Yashita: 10:27am On Mar 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Little Princess / What Should I Do / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.