Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments (3134 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 11:52am On Mar 07
Iamicekid:

It still pay him pass, cause now the rest of the family will know what to do and put her in her place, no matter how big she later become all the members in the family will still be telling her that if not for your husband she would have been nothing and that will be there for life, it still better than sending a girlfriend/wife abroad any day

Actually they don't tell her anything,she came to Nigeria of recent, after many yeard,no one dey talk because Nigerians love money first and foremost, throw little money around they will not be able to confront the person no matter how bad the person is

I am a woman my husband took me aboard,I have made him very very happy,and even if he sees you today,guy he will boldlt tell you to your face that he never regrets it unlike the multiple relatives he carried their that only caused him trouble and wasted his efforts ,I know them even to greet him good morning they can't,some even told him that they are now all equals,so please don't preach what you don't fully understand in this life everyone will have different life experiences
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Geovanni412(m): 11:53am On Mar 07
Elohorp:

My husband carried his blood sister aboard,she called police on him, lied to the police ,almost made him lose his job and tryed to kill him as well,the same sister that said she can even die for him while in Nigeria oh

A bad person is a bad person

My mum gave one of my uncles 50k back in 1998.

She had an acct balance of 70k overall in her acct.

When the trip abroad no work, she asked for a refund.

My uncle turned around and asked her, "Did I give you a receipt?"

That was the end of the matter.

The worst people that can show you shege are family members.

You can't retaliate because everyone go dey beg you to free am.

1 Like

Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 11:57am On Mar 07
Geovanni412:

A bad person is a bad person

My mum gave one of my uncles 50k back in 1998.

She had an acct balance of 70k overall in her acct.

When the trip abroad no work, she asked for a refund.

My uncle turned around and asked her, "Did I give you a receipt?"

That was the end of the matter.

The worst people that can show you shege are family members.

You can't retaliate because everyone go dey beg you to free am.

Very true , whenever family members do you evil everyone will begin to sing forgive and forget

If I tell you some of the stories my husband has told me, i cryed,it's your family that will betray you the most
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by alphaNomega: 12:17pm On Mar 07
thesicilian:

I guess the only thing that will change that mindset is for you to actually travel out and see for yourself

oga, if you had to pick a dishwashing job in the UK or 47m naira to buga in nigeria, what are you picking?
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Westerhoffe(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07
Geovanni412:

Nigerian women don't change once they get to UK

The men simply failed to read the red flags whilst they were in Nigeria.

Men wey dey UK wey get game dey control their woman wey dem sponsor enter UK plus one or two baby mamas.

E no red for everybody like that.

OK now…
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Beverlyjean(f): 12:39pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Madam if you actually pay attention in the topic been discussed you will know that hotel is a typing error

Reason I also put hospital

Back to what u said... so how that making up 45% of international students in the medical field , result to Nigerians making up 25% of the entire medical workforce in America??
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Iamicekid(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Actually they don't tell her anything,she came to Nigeria of recent, after many yeard,no one dey talk because Nigerians love money first and foremost, throw little money around they will not be able to confront the person no matter how bad the person is

I am a woman my husband took me aboard,I have made him very very happy,and even if he sees you today,guy he will boldlt tell you to your face that he never regrets it unlike the multiple relatives he carried their that only caused him trouble and wasted his efforts ,I know them even to greet him good morning they can't,some even told him that they are now all equals,so please don't preach what you don't fully understand in this life everyone will have different life experiences

That’s your own husband family ooo na them get craze and I do know what I’m talking about, my father send his brother who was the last born of the family abroad, now him don carry 2 of my brothers one of them don even marry born kids even became a citizen before our uncle but them no born am well make my uncle call any of them once make them no answer twice
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07
Iamicekid:

That’s your own husband family ooo na them get craze and I do know what I’m talking about, my father send his brother who was the last born of the family abroad, now him don carry 2 of my brothers one of them don even marry born kids even became a citizen before our uncle but them no born am well make my uncle call any of them once make them no answer twice

Different people different stories,that's why you need to talk with respect, your manner of approach matters, saying that carrying a wife is stupid or whatever doesn't make sense because you saw some story online,so if your sisters husband abandoned her here and went aboard would you be happy?
Or even your daughter?

The story you just told me now is a not because of gender or relationship but appreciative spirit
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Iamicekid(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Different people different stories,that's why you need to talk with respect, your manner of approach matters, saying that carrying a wife is stupid or whatever doesn't make sense because you saw some story online,so if your sisters husband abandoned her here and went aboard would you be happy?
Or even your daughter?

The story you just told me now is a not because of gender or relationship but appreciative spirit

Appreciative spirit or not I will still stand on my saying that it’s still better for a man to send his brother or sister abroad as long as they shared the same parent than make he send any other woman I rest my case
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07
Iamicekid:

Appreciative spirit or not I will still stand on my saying that it’s still better for a man to send his brother or sister abroad as long as they shared the same parent than make he send any other woman I rest my case

Well that advice is for you,I only pray you stick to the opinion when it comes to your own sisters and your daughters husband,they should take their relatives and leave them here, please don't fight them or don't even talk
I rest my case
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Iamicekid(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Well that advice is for you,I only pray you stick to the opinion when it comes to your own sisters and your daughters husband,they should take their relatives and leave them here, please don't fight them or don't even talk
I rest my case

That’s what families are for, my sis got sent to the uk by my 2 bro and myself we don’t have to wait for a man to help her, why will I ever be mad or fight on how someone choose to spend his money, that outright entitlement mentality, we don’t do that here
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 1:09pm On Mar 07
Iamicekid:

That’s what families are for, my sis got sent to the uk by my 2 bro and myself we don’t have to wait for a man to help her, why will I ever be mad or fight on how someone choose to spend his money, that outright entitlement mentality, we don’t do that here

I don't feel like speaking in this issue anymore,like have already said before,I rest my case with my last comment,bye
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 1:10pm On Mar 07
Beverlyjean:

Reason I also put hospital

Back to what u said... so how that making up 45% of international students in the medical field , result to Nigerians making up 25% of the entire medical workforce in America??

Today am stressed out,I have up coming exams,am not feeling in an discussion mode,there's google do some research,I think that will provide any needed information to a suitable level, thanks 👍
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Geovanni412(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Or even your daughter?

There is not enough evidence to support either view

If the woman doesn't really like the man, going abroad is the ultimate opportunity for her to get rid of him

The reverse is the case if the woman likes the man

Either way, I'd advise any man/woman to prepare himself/herself for divorce if he/she is to get married or stay married abroad

Reason is this...the richer of the two couples is the one who pays child support and sometimes, albeit rarely, this happens to be the woman.
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07
Geovanni412:

There is not enough evidence to support either view

If the woman doesn't really like the man, going abroad is the ultimate opportunity for her to get rid of him

The reverse is the case if the woman likes the man

Either way, I'd advise any man/woman to prepare himself/herself for divorce if he/she is to get married or stay married abroad

Reason is this...the richer of the two couples is the one who pays child support and sometimes, albeit rarely, this happens to be the woman.

Say not richer of two couples oh,there's more than that involved

And yes you are Right,there is no enough evidence to support any if the two views,each should do what's pleasing to him but no one should spoil any mans mind concerning his wife I stand by that firmly
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Geovanni412(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Say not richer of two couples oh,there's more than that involved

And yes you are Right,there is no enough evidence to support any if the two views,each should do what's pleasing to him but no one should spoil any mans mind concerning his wife I stand by that firmly

Could you expand a bit more on the bolded?
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 1:29pm On Mar 07
Geovanni412:

Could you expand a bit more on the bolded?

Just to state a few things the judge will consider is who is the primary care giver if there is children
Was their an affair from any of the partners
Who works more hours
Who earns more
Was there any abuse in the home
Any criminal records
And some other things as well

Then In some states who even debts are shared, example a man owned 55 thousand in student loan his wife seeks divorce,gets told she will have to share that 55 thousand student loan as well,in that state the don't only share money but debt

And yes most times get awarded child support and the rest because let's face it they are the primary care givers,the state puts the children first not your emotions
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Obierika(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Please this is all stories

Advocate for abroadians i sight you grin
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by thesicilian: 4:27pm On Mar 07
alphaNomega:

oga, if you had to pick a dishwashing job in the UK or 47m naira to buga in nigeria, what are you picking?
Definitely the 47m, no cap.
I want to live like a king in my country
And visit abroad once in a while
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Mikuni(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07
When it comes to dating, we hear people tell men to make money first. You're being deceived. The best time to find a woman is when you're still broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by Elohorp(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07
Obierika:

Advocate for abroadians i sight you grin

I don't understand
Re: Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments by alphaNomega: 10:39pm On Mar 07
thesicilian:

Definitely the 47m, no cap.
I want to live like a king in my country
And visit abroad once in a while

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? / Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.