Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole (15527 Views)

Edo Assembly Serves Gov Obaseki’s Deputy, Philip Shaibu Impeachment Notice / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by blowjohn(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:
“Edo no be Lagos” and they voted-in the worst performing governor in Africa after Dapo Abiodun. 🤣🤣🤣

Edo people revolted and still elected the worst 🤣🤣🤣

Truly, Edo no be Lagos. It can never be!

Shhhhhh.... They will come for u o.

Them think say dem go punish oshiomhole but ended up punishinh themselves

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Enigmaticman007: 6:08pm On Mar 06
Oshio layed the foundation bricks of APC in Edo state and I don't think he will jeopardize his personality and charisma by being engaged in anti-party issues.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Erons2000(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06
Afamed:

Ain't lazy like una

$ slave+-s . No update regards how much you bought 1 cup of garri today?
shut Ur lazy mout.... feeding from Ur mom dey claim hardworking
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Erons2000(f): 6:11pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:
“Edo no be Lagos” and they voted-in the worst performing governor in Africa after Dapo Abiodun. 🤣🤣🤣

Edo people revolted and still elected the worst 🤣🤣🤣

Truly, Edo no be Lagos. It can never be!
we like our Edo like dat....unlike una wey b slave 2 one drugbaron,how one man go dey control a whole state

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Saao(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06
madridguy:
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Edo state best performing governor.
where is his wife Lara?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Afamed: 6:15pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
shut Ur lazy mout.... feeding from Ur mom dey claim hardworking

We hardly engage inconsequential entity.

Achalugo with over 10000 monickers swerve

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by AllenSpencer: 6:20pm On Mar 06
blowjohn:

Shhhhhh.... They will come for u o.

Them think say dem go punish oshiomhole but ended up punishinh themselves

Exactly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by commoditiesnig: 6:26pm On Mar 06
Edo state is getting tough
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by AllenSpencer: 6:31pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
we like our Edo like dat....unlike una wey b slave 2 one drugbaron,how one man go dey control a whole state

You still talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do another “Edo no be Lagos “ and see if Ebonyi state will not acquire Edo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by imagrg(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06
Politicians are not to be trusted...all of them!

They are only after looting our treasury.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06
Criminals!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by favor914: 6:50pm On Mar 06
blowjohn:

What about Nigerian bankers, mechanics, tailors, nepa officials and VIO officials?
You dey mind that MemphitzDgreat1, just dey yan Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by jaxxy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06
Criminals
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Rexymania(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06
... But why's this guy tackling his deputy? They have less than a year to go for God sake... The guy didn't even win PDP primary

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by favor914: 6:53pm On Mar 06
Erons2000:
Same APC people that gave Judas Godwin Obaseki power & made him Governor before he betrayed them?

Wike & Orbih gave him power in Pdp, he betrayed them also.

Well serves Shaibu right, for betraying his Oga Oshiomhole to follow this Judas Obaseki who has now done same to him.

What goes around, comes around.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by favor914: 6:55pm On Mar 06
Rexymania:
... But why's this guy tackling his deputy? They have less than a year to go for God sake... The guy didn't even win PDP primary
You never see Obaseki ugly face, the man no get joy.
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06
Inside the ozza room.

Saao:
where is his wife Lara?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by khattab02: 7:06pm On Mar 06
grin

Comrade u no need to answer or debunk anything..

Just fold your hands dey laff as the matter unfold itself.

"Edo no be lagos" indeed

😁😁
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by GUNITGuy: 7:11pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:

You still talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do another “Edo no be Lagos “ and see if Ebonyi state will not acquire Edo state.
i knew it would get to this point from shuaibu who betrayed Oshio..... Shuaibu was a tailor that oshiomole brought to Kaduna Textile mill those days when oSHIO was their union Leader....He should have sticked no matter what but he didn't ....I am not saying Oshio is good but somethings are just better left the way it is ......in 48 Laws of Power Never try to outshine your master let him enjoy the ovation when its loudest and until he leaves the stage your turn to shine would come' But wisdom is far from most Politicians in those SS/ SE region they would always miscalculate Politically.........From Azikiwe to Ironsi to Ojukwu, down to Gej till even P.O......Almost the same way of thinking they are smart but end up being the looser....

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by khattab02: 7:11pm On Mar 06
Rexymania:
Lol

Na how to show incompetency.

Instead to focus on the state and govern the state how it should be. But No, na to dey chase and disgrace deputy be the work of a governor.
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by khattab02: 7:13pm On Mar 06
favor914:
Same APC people that gave Judas Godwin Obaseki power & made him Governor before he betrayed them?

Well serves Shaibu right, for betraying his Oga Oshiomhole to follow this Judas Obaseki who has now done same to him.

oil dey ya head cheesy

👍
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06
I didn't expect you to agree
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by ttobizz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06
drlaykay:
Politicians are hypocrites. This clown that enjoyed the support of all Nigerians against his displacement by a godfather has become one himself. Exceedingly doing worse against a vice who stood by him.

Performance is way below par compared to his predecessor. Commissioning a private project not one of significant economic value but frivolities.

Now orchestrating the removal of his vice.

Nigerians remain the stupid and gullible ones. Always trusting these folks. Non of them is every worthy of my support again

English!

Answer the following questions
1. What is Edo state's monthly IGR, also what's the states average monthly federal allocation ?
2. What's the current state minimum wage?
3. Are there sector's currently suffering from unpaid salary backlog?
3. How much external debt did his predecessor incur and how much has the current administration incurred ?
4. What's the current level of human capital development in Edo state compared to past administration?
5. Did UNESCO applaud the Edo state government recently for its outstanding educational reforms?

Let's have a conversation!
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Juju70(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06
In all this bs not 1 meaningful project for the people of the state! Clowns!!
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Bluntemperor: 7:26pm On Mar 06
Uyi168:
The Godfatherism we all stood with obaseki to fight against,is now what he(obaseki) wants to practice.
It's a waste of time siding with any of these people

'Edo No be Lagos ' was dubiously vented on the Edo People, because of the same Obaseki- who knows that, without Mr Suaibu,he could not smell the Governorship seat then!
The same man,who devices that approach is now trying to become a Godfather himself,by selecting a governor to be,for Edo People!
That is why we always say ' stop believing Politicians, because they lack Integrity and Truthfulness!
•Just look at Mr Trump in a far away America - if he says 10- things,only 2 are true and some people still believe them because of gaulibility!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Hespee93: 7:33pm On Mar 06
Uyi168:
The Godfatherism we all stood with obaseki to fight against,is now what he(obaseki) wants to practice.

It's a waste of time siding with any of these people

That's what Nigerians are made of.

If someone calls you to fight a leader for him to attain that same post, believe me, he will do worse more than what alledge leader did.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Hespee93: 7:34pm On Mar 06
Juju70:
In all this bs not 1 meaningful project for the people of the state! Clowns!!

I swear, for complete 4 yrs, nothing to shoe as achievment.
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Dedeity: 8:03pm On Mar 06
Afamed:
Like Labour party like PDP, both are confirmed Confused janjawee_ed parties of Ipob looters
You're too old for this nonsense. Quit being a zombie, and get your life on the right track. A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Erons2000(f): 9:08pm On Mar 06
favor914:

exactly boss,we told dem obaseki Na serial betrayal dem no listen....but is beta dan d alternative
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Erons2000(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06
AllenSpencer:

You still talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

dem fit....make dem try am... ebonyi no fit try am....Edo no b Lagos....we no fit allow tinubu dictate for us
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Erons2000(f): 9:13pm On Mar 06
Afamed:

We hardly engage inconsequential entity.

Achalugo with over 10000 monickers swerve
Malam bokoharam,I can Neva b Igbo,don't cross Ur lane,we dey kill una for Edo,so focus on Ur poverty region,we ready for una,U have no respect,if not U won't b spilling trash about oda tribes,wen Ur tribe Na d face of poverty
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Hespee93: 4:23am On Mar 07
Erons2000:
dem fit....make dem try am... ebonyi no fit try am....Edo no b Lagos....we no fit allow tinubu dictate for us

And you think Tinubu dictating for people of Edo is your problem.

Keep on hallowing in pains. Someone use the first 4 years doing nothing. His party decided to not to use him again, he brainwashed you guys claiming that he wants to stop godfatherism ended up doing nothing for another 4 yrs, and you think Tinubu is your problem.

Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far / APC Governors, Others Endorse Lawan, Gbajabiamila’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.