Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi (12327 Views)

Photo: Major Contenders For Edo Governorship Election Have Yoruba Affiliations / You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by tnerro1(m): 7:11am On Mar 07
Can’t happen in this present generation, make take 4 to 5 generations before we can overcome it.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by heysquare(m): 7:14am On Mar 07
Obi should tell that to his people that have nurtured the mindset of being hate by other tribes.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by rajiedreez: 7:15am On Mar 07
Yes Daddy wasn't a religious move I guess ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Jokerman(m): 7:24am On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:
The change begins with him. PO and his guys shld stop stoking the ember.

They are copying what you guys did during Jonathan
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 7:29am On Mar 07
Judolisco:
Yoruba's threatened to attack other tribes while igbos attacked their own tribe for having an alternative opinion about politics.. D lagos u r talking about, do we not have elected igbos holding offices? An enugu man can't win imo, akeredolu's wife was beaten and chased out of primaries.... Oga we get all dis stuffs on record.. U can call tinubu a tribalist when u guys r d real tribalist... Did anybody call for adeleke head when he didn't support tinubu in osun?

Point of correction, Igbos mocked another Igbo man for voting a man with the highest red flags as a candidate on ballot, as at now haven't we been proven right ?

Yorubas did not just threaten but physically abused, injured and even maybe killed other tribes for attempting to vote another party, and today what is the outcome of that decision?

The Tinubu you people fought for has turned out to be what?

Even KWAM 1 that came out to fight physically on election day has come out to start saying another thing, what of Olaiya Igwe who came out to apologize and so many others...

You are still here trying to do nonsense defense...

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by remi2good: 7:30am On Mar 07
benuejosh:
Ok.

Those who supported Peter Obi no wan make person rest with indiscriminate raising of prices high. They hate the South West and entire North.
militias are slaughtering your brothers and sisters in your village in Benue yesterday, we didn't hear pim from you, but as expected immediately you heard PO you couldn't wait but have started masturbating as usual and dishing out irrelevant comments. Who do you this thing?? Them born you born hate?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by AfonjaScud: 7:32am On Mar 07
A hypocritical mumu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Areola14(m): 7:34am On Mar 07
After realising that only igbo votes can't make him president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by gigabyte13: 7:45am On Mar 07
Yes Daddy sef dey advise person....
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by frankyychiji(f): 8:09am On Mar 07
NOETHNICITY:
Lastime I checked Tinubu said he is not blaming anyone. He went as far as saying that he take responsibility for everything.
What else do you want?
Smokescreen!

Ask yourself why his foot soldiers have not taken a cue from his statement.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by koms: 8:14am On Mar 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi is referring to his people by the fact that they are the only one who voted for him based on tribe and religion. This is a FACT! 🀣🀣🀣 It is obvious their stands as to the present economic challenges.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tribal and religious bigots.

Obi won ahead of Tinubu in Lagos but it is the same Lagos that Obi's tribes men make a mockery of when they protest against the current economic challenges. Do you see the tribal sentiment. 🀣🀣🀣

I pray he live long to reap the seed of hatred he planted.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:34am On Mar 07
My prayers everyday is the chance for Obi to win the Presidential election before he becomes too old.
My greatest fear is that the major stumbling blocks towards achieving this will be his people and Obedients who are daily bullying and abusing other tribes.
How do you convince them to vote for him at the next elections? Instead of building bridges, they are destroying them.
I'm feeling so sad because Obi has some integrity than the other people.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Greenfaces: 8:50am On Mar 07
Says the yes daddy agulu crooner.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by showwiggy: 8:52am On Mar 07
Brendaniel:
Nigeria is currently so divided, thanks to Tinubu and his dirty style of politics

Why are you never sincere in your life?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Kennyswag: 9:05am On Mar 07
I rather unite with a zulu man, than with any other tribe in Nigeria that is not mine.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by casualobserver: 9:06am On Mar 07
Alexlalax1:
Obi, I totally disagree with you on this one. Any one that brought an ant infested wood home should bear the brunt. Why should I forget tribe and religion when they brought it to the election? If anything wan scatter make im scatter.

After he realized he can’t win a presidential election with bigotry and religious divisions, he is preaching unity?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by success1smyn(m): 9:07am On Mar 07
Coming from someone that called Election a religious war

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by owiko(m): 9:12am On Mar 07
My Broda, a free meal would be my very last expectation. I have two payable vocation I'm practicing. I can only go hungry if I do not want to work. Let those who want to rule make economic friendly policies, that's my only concern.
Misterone:
One thing that really baffles me is that most of you really think that there's a free lunch somewhere and Obi is the only one that can bring it to your table! Oga, know this and know peace! There's no free lunch anywhere.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:40am On Mar 07
mmadu4:
IN GHANA their are like 10 tribes but all of them lives with understanding and love. this is why the country is moving forward. shame on nigerians.
shame on u... When obi was junketin from church saying it's the elections is religious war and Igbos insulting those who refused to vote their average guy obi u didn't Post this nonsense.. who even told u Nigerians aren't living with love and understanding.. despite having over 300 tribes
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Druss(m): 9:40am On Mar 07
ShoeGetSize:
First of all, in the interest of fair disclosure, I must state that I am not an Obidient. Not because I have anything against Peter Obi as either a politician or a human being, but because I think Nigeria's problems are too deeply rooted and structural to be solved by one man, no matter how well intentioned he may be.

Having said this, permit me to lay the following foundation before I ask my question:

The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) has just announced that in 2023 alone, over 700 companies shut down.

The number of companies and businesses in Nigeria that have become either paralysed, comatose or in the verge of collapse since 2015 is so large, that even the NBS (National Bureau of Statistics) is too frightened to put a figure on how much has been lost.

Food trucks carrying provisions from farms to markets are getting hijacked and attacked every day;

Farmers are paying taxes to Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram and ISWAP and become of this, many of them have chosen to drastically reduce the scale of their farming activities to just cater for themselves and their families;

Fulani Herdsmen came from nowhere in 2015 to become the 4th most dangerous terrorist organization in the world and they have been flourishing in Nigeria ever since then;

Even before the alleged "floating" of the Naira (which is a scam because the naira is still being sold at controlled prices to certain "privileged" clientele) prices of goods and services were already far beyond the reach of the average Nigerian;

We were told that we wouldn't feel the impact of fuel price devaluation because there was a saviour called Dangote Refinery which would do away with the need to refine Nigerian crude oil using scarce foreign resources. We were made to believe that Dangote's Refinery is here to save the day and we will soon be scooping refined petroleum at rock bottom prices.

So my question is: Of all the problems I have mentioned which have crippled and ruined Nigeria's economy since 2015, which specific problem is Peter Obi responsible for creating?

I would like intelligent answers to my question, but if that is too much to ask for, then I will gladly settle for an honest opinion.

They know the truth but will not answer you. To them, stomach infrastructure is greater than the truth.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:45am On Mar 07
Angelfrost:

Atiku had no business contesting that election, not when his fellow Northerner had been in power for 8 years already.

If Obi had stepped down, APC would have used that fact against Atiku and PDP.

Let's cut out this weak pretence abeg.
who law stop Atiku contesting and which law says PDP should have dash ticket to obi cos na igbo man... Buhari and Atiku are they in the same party? If APC zone to south should PDP do Same... Shebi u pple wasted vote and spoiled PDP chances why ina de wail every two market day's cos Obi LP no fit win president elections..
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:54am On Mar 07
Tochi360:

Hahahaha grin grin😁🀣 how dis thing wey you write take make sense grin grin grin

Omo Tribalist no dey ever make sense at all FACT!!! grin grin grin

You don use the tribal gbasgbos wey you dey do with your co ipob tribalist useless your life pkatapkata grin grin😁.

Check the voting pattern of SE since 2009,come back and laugh at yourself even harder grin

We pick a sensible Presidential candidate and vote massively for the person,Obj, Yaradua,Jona are a perfect example,We don't vote for rubbish like bubu and Tinubu na cheesy grin cheesy😁 not voting for rubbish is very important so when the person becomes a monumental failure,We tell You to your face that sebi We told you this guy is a MAXIMUM CALAMITY.

Bring Owelle Rochas and see if We go look your side,that one legged criminal no fit see shishi vote for SE.
Ina de crase u pple voted PDP since 1999 that's why Igbos rejected a man who risks his father's wealth to prosecute a biafran war.. for PDP candidate obasanjo.. PDP is National party so it was better to follow them than a regional Party APGA... But u pple wanted the force a guy that's average on our throats blackmailin and insulting everyone when clearly he stood no chance to win... U guys voted LP 90 plus percent in Igboland but that's not bigotry it's APC that got about 45 percent In Yoruba land that's bigotry... Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by VEHINTOLAR: 10:05am On Mar 07
Yes,the change begins with you and your people!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Excelll: 10:08am On Mar 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi is referring to his people by the fact that they are the only one who voted for him based on tribe and religion. This is a FACT! 🀣🀣🀣 It is obvious their stands as to the present economic challenges.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tribal and religious bigots.

Obi won ahead of Tinubu in Lagos but it is the same Lagos that Obi's tribes men make a mockery of when they protest against the current economic challenges. Do you see the tribal sentiment. 🀣🀣🀣
What the hell are you even saying? Better to keep mum if you have nothing tangible to utter.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Mar 07
Truth
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Mar 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Did Obi win lagos in the gubernatorial? No because of voter suppression by bigots and antidemocratic nuisances.

After Obi won lagos in presidential they went into rigging mode. Lol

U should have allow the people votes to speak so u can learn.
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by bobestman(m): 10:28am On Mar 07
[quote author=Zxcvbnmghtr post=128813941]
I really struck a chord. Why did you choose Obasanjo over Ojukwu?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by AbuAeesha: 10:42am On Mar 07
Yes daddy!
in someone's voice "daddy, this is a religious war" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 10:47am On Mar 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I really struck a chord. Why did you choose Obasanjo over Ojukwu? 🀣🀣🀣. The Truth is bitter. πŸ˜‚

Let me tell you. If not because of Peter Obi's Tribal and religious sentiment. PDP would have done havoc to APC in the last election. Atiku would have won while Obi will be vice and then Obi will take over after him.

Obi won Lagos ahead of Tinubu in Lagos but it is the same Lagos that Obi's tribes men make a mockery of when they protest against the current economic challenges. Do you see the tribal sentiment.

πŸ˜‚ don’t mind them, they always think they are wiser Than everyone else, they are saying because they voted for Obj and yaradua, then they are not tribal,like we don’t know them to be PDP slavesπŸ˜‚ the most tribalistic set of people, the last election really showed us who the tribal bigots are, and here there Agulu messiah is preaching about unity, what an hypocrite, Tinubu as not spent 1yr in office yet they want him to turn Nigeria that has been badly governed with all manner of rot in the system to perform magic, like they even wish him to succeed, hate filled people….we are waiting for him again in 2027 for a rematch, this time around is defeat will be very loudπŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Mar 07
OGHENAOGIE:
who law stop Atiku contesting and which law says PDP should have dash ticket to obi cos na igbo man... Buhari and Atiku are they in the same party? If APC zone to south should PDP do Same... Shebi u pple wasted vote and spoiled PDP chances why ina de wail every two market day's cos Obi LP no fit win president elections..

You can keep pretending not to know the unwritten code regarding elections and zoning that have existed since 1999! That's your business.

Why did Tinubu step aside for Buhari in 2015??! Maybe you don't even know he wanted that Presidency back then.

Why else did Wike go against Atiku in PDP, and help rig Rivers against him?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Adventist Church's Suit To Stop Elections, Exams On Saturdays / Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region / Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.