Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi (12336 Views)

Photo: Major Contenders For Edo Governorship Election Have Yoruba Affiliations / You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 8:54am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

So you are telling me that Tinubu can only goevern Lagos but cannot govern Nigeria?
he is already doing that, but we the patriotic Nigerian will give him time for is policies to fully actualise. Nigeria has been badly governed in the past years and we can’t just expect magic overnight, just like he set the foundation for modern Lagos, he will surely do the same for Nigeria but people of hate won’t understand that, because their wish is for him to fail grin
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 9:00am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
he is already doing that, but we the patriotic Nigerian will give him time for is policies to fully actualise. Nigeria has been badly governed in the past years and we can’t just expect magic overnight, just like he set the foundation for modern Lagos, he will surely do the same for Nigeria but people of hate won’t understand that, because their wish is for him to fail grin

You say Nigeria has been badly governed and he Tinubu supported the bad governance for straight 8 years and even said he did that so that he could become president, so he supported the destruction of Nigeria for straight 8 years without pity on the he country wants to govern....

So since Tinubu entered what has he improved in Nigeria, please can you just name one thing ?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 9:07am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

You say Nigeria has been badly governed and he Tinubu supported the bad governance for straight 8 years and even said he did that so that he could become president, so he supported the destruction of Nigeria for straight 8 years without pity on the he country wants to govern....

So since Tinubu entered what has he improved in Nigeria, please can you just name one thing ?
grin like I said, we the patriotic Nigerians will be patient enough to wait for is reforms to yield fruit. So in your deluded mind the rot started 8yrs ago? You left out 16 yrs of pdp misrule and all of a sudden you want Nigeria to be dubia just in 9 month of this administration? If you can’t see the policy direction of this government then I can’t help you. Even your messiah bitter obi won’t have been able to control the current situation, after all they all agreed to remove subsidy if voted into power, and the effect is what we are experiencing now and it will only take time for us to see result,and we the patriots will patiently wait for that grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 9:17am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
grin like I said, we the patriotic Nigerians will be patient enough to wait for is reforms to yield fruit. So in your deluded mind the rot started 8yrs ago? You left out 16 yrs of pdp misrule and all of a sudden you want Nigeria to be dubia just in 9 month of this administration? If you can’t see the policy direction of this government then I can’t help you. Even your messiah bitter obi won’t have been able to control the current situation, after all they all agreed to remove subsidy if voted into power, and the effect is what we are experiencing now and it will only take time for us to see result,and we the patriots will patiently wait for that grin

If 2 men tell you they will sleep with their wives at the same time does it mean they will do it the same way or would they perform the same way?

The same thing you people including Tinubu said about Buhari that Nigerians should be patient with him that he is transforming Nigeria, that the destruction of PDP's 16 years was plenty and will need enough time to clean it up.

Fast forward to today and you people including Tinubu are now blaming Buhari for spoiling the country for 8 years that you all supported till he finished his 2 terms even when people like us were calling him out for the destruction while you people kept fighting us like you are doing now....

Haven't we been proven right? Then you want me to believe that you people know what you are doing now for Tinubu?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 9:26am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

If 2 men tell you they will sleep with their wives at the same time does it mean they will do it the same way or would they perform the same way?

The same thing you people including Tinubu said about Buhari that Nigerians should be patient with him that he is transforming Nigeria, that the destruction of PDP's 16 years was plenty and will need enough time to clean it up.

Fast forward to today and you people including Tinubu are now blaming Buhari for spoiling the country for 8 years that you all supported till he finished his 2 terms even when people like us were calling him out for the destruction while you people kept fighting us like you are doing now....

Haven't we been proven right? Then you want me to believe that you people know what you are doing now for Tinubu?
what have you proven right? Has Tinubu ended is tenure? The man hasn’t even used 1yr but you already crucifying him. Well we are not surprised, you are Ibo and never wished for him to succeed just because your obi lost an election he was never prepared to win. Tinubu and Buhari, are they the same people? Just because they belong to the same party doesn’t change the fact that they have different views and beliefs. You dolt voted pdp for 16 yrs without any level of progress and you are here talking about you making the right decision by not voting Apc. Pls I don’t own you any apology with my choice of candidate, it’s a democracy and everyone has a choice to make. We will give this government time to perform and pray they succeed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 9:28am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
what have you proven right? Has Tinubu ended is tenure? The man hasn’t even used 1yr but you already crucifying him. Well we are not surprised, you are Ibo and never wished for him to succeed just because your obi lost an election he was never prepared to win. Tinubu and Buhari, are they the same people? Just because they belong to the same party doesn’t change the fact that they have different views and beliefs. You dolt voted pdp for 16 yrs without any level of progress and you are here talking about you making the right decision by not voting Apc. Pls I don’t own you any apology with my choice of candidate, it’s a democracy and everyone has a choice to make. We will give this government time to perform and pray they succeed grin

We were proven right about Buhari or are you saying Buhari performed better than any PDP president?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 9:50am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

We were proven right about Buhari or are you saying Buhari performed better than any PDP president?
so what about the 16yrs of rot of pdp you all voted for the got us in the mess we are in today, I guess you right about that too grin ? Or what about all the governors you have been voting in your region? Howfar have they been able to develop your region so you won’t have to dessert your region in search of greener pastures?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 9:54am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
so what about the 16yrs of rot of pdp you all voted for the got us in the mess we are in today, I guess you right about that too grin ? Or what about all the governors you have been voting in your region? Howfar have they been able to develop your region so you won’t have to dessert your region in search of greener pastures?

Did Buhari perform better than any PDP president?
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 10:01am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

Did Buhari perform better than any PDP president?
yes, better than Jonathan, because if he had performed well Buhari won’t have won that election grin
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 10:03am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
yes, better than Jonathan, because if he had performed well Buhari won’t have won that election grin

That's how you people lie anyhow...

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 10:07am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

That's how you people lie anyhow...
so GDP performance is the over all rating of a govt? What of security, infrastructure, agriculture e.t.c Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 10:18am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
so GDP performance is the over all rating of a govt? What of security, infrastructure, agriculture e.t.c Dey play grin

Oga bring your stats as evidence to prove those sectors are better now under APC...
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Mar 08
Tochi360:

Hmm this one is truly cursed to be a daft fellow till eternity.Those places where the polls gave him upper hand,they didn't focus there,mininal rigging.

So if them call an animal like You to swear that Tinubu and His Apc evil niggas can have any business with free and fair election, You go fit swear ba?? Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled zombiec idiot grin

typical Igbo idiot no wonder Soludo refer to you guys as headless mobs idiots...
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 10:27am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

Oga bring your stats as evidence to prove those sectors are better now under APC...
don’t need to prove anything to you because we already know your hatred for Apc, so showing stat wont change anything grin you can believe anything you want, it’s your right grin
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 10:34am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
don’t need to prove anything to you because we already know your hatred for Apc, so showing stat wont change anything grin you can believe anything you want, it’s your right grin

What I was just expecting from you...
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 10:51am On Mar 08
Brendaniel:

What I was just expecting from you...
cheesy we are already used to your type, that’s why I don’t bother myself arguing with an obirodent,they are waste of energy because they have already be programmed to reason in a certain way cheesy your hate for Apc is evident, so no stats will convince you otherwise😂
Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by Brendaniel: 10:56am On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy we are already used to your type, that’s why I don’t bother myself arguing with an obirodent,they are waste of energy because they have already be programmed to reason in a certain way cheesy your hate for Apc is evident, so no stats will convince you otherwise😂

Just like I still expected...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu / PVC: Fashola, Wife’s Name Missing At Polling Unit / Sani Abacha's 73rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.