Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter (1060 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Africaflavour: 11:34pm On Mar 06
Congratulations to this family on the call to the Bar of their daughter

The most iconic picture you'll ever see today on the Internet

Source: https://www.africaflavour.com.ng/2024/03/the-most-iconic-picture-youll-ever-see.html?m=1

CC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Africaflavour: 11:35pm On Mar 06
Africaflavour:

Source: https://www.africaflavour.com.ng/2024/03/the-most-iconic-picture-youll-ever-see.html?m=1

CC

Africaflavour
Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Africaflavour: 11:35pm On Mar 06
Africaflavour:

CC
Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Acidosis(m): 12:01am On Mar 07
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by LagosG: 12:48am On Mar 07
I hate my dad.

There, I said it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Blacklion3: 5:21am On Mar 07
LagosG:
I hate my dad.

There, I said it.

Life isn't as easy as you think it is. I hope it's not your mother that told you your father isn't a good person?

You'll grow up to understand she lied and you father tried more than his capacity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Goodlady(f): 7:24am On Mar 07
Lavly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by LagosG: 9:15am On Mar 07
Blacklion3:

Life isn't as easy as you think it is. I hope it's not your mother that told you your father isn't a good person?

You'll grow up to understand she lied and you father tried more than his capacity
Nobody needs to tell me anything. I'm speaking from first hand experience. You should never assume on matters you have absolutely no idea about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To This Family On The Call To The Bar Of Their Daughter by Blacklion3: 12:55pm On Mar 07
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Have Quarrel With Your Spouse? / Naija Woman~way Of Life / Monogamy Is Too Overvalued And Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.