Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? (259 Views)

Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / International Passport Of This Family (AYEKUSIBE FAMILY) Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:03am On Mar 07
the general public has 2 take note of the uselessness of my supposed siblings to me

Such as Catherine

Precious

Princess

Wisdom

In fact,introducing the Omerigwe family to anything or anybody has mostly been a waste of time 4 me

I expect nothing but nonsense as the only response they can come up with.

am tired of being asked where i reside or where i come from.
Re: What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? by judatech: 12:24am On Mar 07
Whatever meds you on... double it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:55am On Mar 07
judatech:
Whatever meds you on... double it!

rubbish
Re: What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:25am On Mar 07
why must any damned thing drop any damned comment here?

and let all members of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints take note of this too

the waste of space that commented rubbish or judatech or whatever will die a waste of space

nobody must ask me any question concerning any supposed family

everyone has 2 desist from talking 2 me about any such

nonsense
Re: What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? by Psady(m): 6:20am On Mar 07
Try Yabaleft , e get why.
Re: What Sort Of Thing Is This? Family? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:52am On Mar 07
Psady:
Try Yabaleft , e get why.

after u

(1) (Reply)

Ask Any Question As Regards To Your Legal Issues, Disputes And Concerns. / Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? / Fear Women-my Wife Who Refused To Forgive My Mother Now Wants My Forgiveness-pt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.