Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi (33299 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Verbtips(m): 7:39am On Mar 07
I finally figure it out tribalism is only ment for the poor, becus they think nothing like other rip rest well
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by heniford2: 7:41am On Mar 07
Nbote:
Omo this Wigwe was a silent achiever and hugely connected.
Silent achieve gini abeg close mouth dude was not achieving anything can't even boast in his community of doing anything no youth empowerment nothing to show his money was of no benefit. His death it's a lost to the big class alone nothing more.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by AfonjaScud: 7:42am On Mar 07
Because you were co-travwllers in the fraud that took over a profitable Access Bank entity. Criminals-in-league.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by frog12: 7:42am On Mar 07
Revealations
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by MySolace: 7:43am On Mar 07
MEGAWATCH:

My brother they care especially whenever the issue of power ( presidency) arises.

If you doubt me go to the north and you will understand.
Talking about d super rich, No dey dont. Dey go wit who has d best of their interest. Most deals are done behind scene, ok.

Even, taking it to southeast, there are super rich moguls da worked against Peter Obi, just because of personal interest and affiliation... Some northerners worked against atiku too. Its same everywher.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by frog12: 7:43am On Mar 07
grin
forgiveness:
Na today. Sanusi colleted Intercontinental bank and sold it cheap to Wigwe.

Indirectly, Wigwe is paying him back for selling bigger Intercontinental bank to micky mouse Access bank.

This is the case of Snake swallowing elephant.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by gigabyte13: 7:44am On Mar 07
Wigwe is just paying you back for what you did for him in collaboration with saraki.....
Na the help you give am as CBN governor, he return so.
Nice one though, but una ( Wigwe, Sanusi, saraki ) do intercontinental bank dirty.
God pass una......
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Segxydube: 7:46am On Mar 07
Edusouls:
These men are the top players in the banking sector enriched themselves beyond poverty in this life or next for their children, children children, this man was stinking rich but I have not seen any charity organization built in his name to help even his own people that’s why the whites would always be better humans than us. In face of terrible Tinubulation and suffering when Nigerians are finding it hard to eat a square meal , nigger was flying around the world in expensive trips with families and friends attending expensive shows and gatherings, life watches us as we live it , be very careful at times it is very unforgiving and cruel when it strikes

When he was hustling, where were his so called people?

And who even told u he doesn't help the poor?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by frog12: 7:46am On Mar 07
grin
DeepSight:

Hahahahahahaha! Exposed what? First he said $50 Billion, then $12 Billion, then $20 Billion. A political banker who couldn't even find the right figures.

You must be both naive and gullible if SLS took you in with his eloquence.

He's a Yahoo boy.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Segxydube: 7:47am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

what did he invest in?

where did he get the money that he used for the investment?

Dey ask senseless questions oo
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Segxydube: 7:48am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

the way some of you celebrate rich people in this country without really asking what was the source of their wealth is amazing.
Did u ask d source of his poverty wen he was poor?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Jicks55: 7:51am On Mar 07
Having watched the dignitaries that honored Akeredolu and Wigwe after their deaths. I concluded that it's not all about the people you know that makes you great but the impact that you make in people's lives.
But sincerely I'm thinking of my life. These men have impacted their world while me, I'm still busy looking for a better Job or business.
I need connection o

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Kilometres: 7:52am On Mar 07
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.

Keep quiet!

Go and read how Wigwe acquire and became stupendously rich... it was Sanusi that did the hatchet work, acquisition of Intercontinental bank.

It was just a small way for Wigwe to show appreciate.

In that circle, nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 7:53am On Mar 07
Segxydube:

Did u ask d source of his poverty wen he was poor?

when was he poor?

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

the way some of you celebrate rich people in this country without really asking what was the source of their wealth is amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 7:54am On Mar 07
Jicks55:
Having watched the dignitaries that honored Akeredolu and Wigwe after their deaths. I concluded that it's not all about the people you that makes you but the impact that you make in people's lives.
But sincerely I'm thinking of my life. These men have impacted their world while me, I'm still busy looking for a better Job or business.
I need connection o

which world did they impact?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 7:54am On Mar 07
Segxydube:

Dey ask senseless questions oo
what did he invest in?

where did he get the money that he used for the investment?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by frog12: 7:58am On Mar 07
I think there is more to his death
Kilometres:

Keep quiet!

Go and read how Wigwe acquire and became stupendously rich... it was Sanusi that did the hatchet work, acquisition of Intercontinental bank.

It was just a small way for Wigwe to show appreciate.

In that circle, nothing goes for nothing
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Harddiskng(m): 7:59am On Mar 07
A hand washes the other 👋
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by frog12: 7:59am On Mar 07
What is shocking there ?

SoNature:
I was shocked to learn that Chizoba Wigwe owns Craneberg Construction Company!
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:59am On Mar 07
If you investigate the story properly you will know that it was not even sold. It was a free gift.

forgiveness:
Na today. Sanusi colleted Intercontinental bank and sold it cheap to Wigwe.

Indirectly, Wigwe is paying him back for selling bigger Intercontinental bank to micky mouse Access bank.

This is the case of Snake swallowing elephant.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by surgical: 7:59am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Do you think the rich care about North or south? Or religion Lol.
It's one common goal that unites them.
Power and money.
That is why I see it as insanity the way some people are attacking other people because somebody who doesn't care,who doesn't know them is in power simply because they come from thesame place,and so what, that is the hight of stupidity, instead of holding leaders accountable for the common good of everybody
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by alizma: 8:00am On Mar 07
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.
It was Wigwe( a southerner) that came to his rescue not southerners. Also, you need to know that Wigwe was not doing that if they had no existing relationship to justify that. Who was the CBN governor when Intercontinental bank was taken from Akingbola and handed over to access bank in the form of merger/acquisition?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by surgical: 8:01am On Mar 07
[quote author=frog12 post=128817234]I think there is more
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by koms: 8:04am On Mar 07
atiku4President:

Brain dey pain you.

Because I have few close friends at North now my loyalty should shift to the north ba? You be mumuni
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Jlow2: 8:08am On Mar 07
After akingbola of intercontinental bank gave wigwe and his friend AIG loan of 17billion to acquire access bank, the teamed up with sanusi when he was made cbn governor , to steal intercontinental bank from akingbola , despite been one of the most performing banks, and sold it off to cronies, awigwe and his frnd AIG never paid back the 17billion loan, FEAR MAN, Rip to the dead

3 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Vintage9999: 8:10am On Mar 07
Edusouls:
These men are the top players in the banking sector enriched themselves beyond poverty in this life or next for their children, children children, this man was stinking rich but I have not seen any charity organization built in his name to help even his own people that’s why the whites would always be better humans than us. In face of terrible Tinubulation and suffering when Nigerians are finding it hard to eat a square meal , nigger was flying around the world in expensive trips with families and friends attending expensive shows and gatherings, life watches us as we live it , be very careful at times it is very unforgiving and cruel when it strikes
don't say what you have no knowledge of. He was a philanthropist of top repute, and he had his foundation.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Jicks55: 8:12am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

which world did they impact?
The tributes accorded to them shows that they impacted lives in different ways
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Mar 07
alizma:

It was Wigwe( a southerner) that came to his rescue not southerners. Also, you need to know that Wigwe was not doing that if they had no existing relationship to justify that. Who was the CBN governor when Intercontinental bank was taken from Akingbola and handed over to access bank in the form of merger/acquisition?
As much as I don't want to down play the magnanimity and kindheartedness of Herbert Wigwe during his lifetime, particularly among the elite and church, I am very uncomfortable with this story. A CBN governor should not be so tied and interwoven with a Bank C.EO. CBN is a regulatory agency of government to regulate the banks. How can CBN punish the excesses of a bank when the governor is best friend of the C.EO. Their relationship becomes like the one between LASTMA and danfo drivers. Have you seen danfo stop at traffic lights in lagos, even in front of LASTMA officials? So now you cannot blame those who questioned how Access Bank under Herbert Wigwe acquired Intercontinental Bank, under the supervision of Governor Lamido Sanusi.

3 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Heroesworths(m): 8:14am On Mar 07
atiku4President:

What are you going to do about it. You must always try hitting south and North heads together. What do you know about Karma?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by gotnel: 8:15am On Mar 07
Dcaliphate:
These rich guys dont know religion or tribe. Na poor masses dey carry am for head.
Mr Herbert Wigwe na man u be. Rest on sir!
There are certain things that are only known to the enlighten minds.
The majority of people are just looking at the few that are really different from the main crowd.
There is no confusion about how to make it in life. It is just that very few people are familiar with it.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by LordCenturion(m): 8:16am On Mar 07
erniok:

How? At the time SLS was CBN gov, AIG was CEO of access bank.

So, you still don't know what all this CEOs of banks does nowadays to get rich?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by goodconsience77: 8:16am On Mar 07
Mr sanusi u better prepare for your eternity because wether u like it or not u will soon bcome like him. The only difference is time frame.

All will taste dead no matter how u hate to talk about it.

What a VANITY WORLD!!!

Repent and give your life to Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo / Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.