Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi (33333 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Edusouls(m): 7:06am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Do you think the rich care about North or south? Or religion Lol.
It's one common goal that unites them.
Power and money.
exactly
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by verifiablefacts: 7:12am On Mar 07
How much dey that children trust fund make we truly know the reason for the tears.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by tishbite43: 7:15am On Mar 07
SoNature:
I was shocked to learn that Chizoba Wigwe owns Craneberg Construction Company!
Same here

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Edusouls(m): 7:16am On Mar 07
These men are the top players in the banking sector enriched themselves beyond poverty in this life or next for their children, children children, this man was stinking rich but I have not seen any charity organization built in his name to help even his own people that’s why the whites would always be better humans than us. In face of terrible Tinubulation and suffering when Nigerians are finding it hard to eat a square meal , nigger was flying around the world in expensive trips with families and friends attending expensive shows and gatherings, life watches us as we live it , be very careful at times it is very unforgiving and cruel when it strikes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 7:16am On Mar 07
Nbote:
Omo this Wigwe was a silent achiever and hugely connected.

what were those achievements?

he was a bank MD and bank MDs are marketers who seek out relationships and connections needed to attract deposits.

5 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by FFIA: 7:17am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Power and money.
leave the mumu Atiku4president
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 7:18am On Mar 07
Creditalerts:
RIP the great investor cry

what did he invest in?

where did he get the money that he used for the investment?

3 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by erniok(m): 7:19am On Mar 07
LordCenturion:
Yeah we know,he repay you for what you have done for him in the past,you makes him rich when you are a central bank governor..
How? At the time SLS was CBN gov, AIG was CEO of access bank.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by blackgold2018(m): 7:19am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Power and money.
don't mind that poor fool

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 7:20am On Mar 07
Snowx:
Mehn this man was a great man..this what I call wealthy..God please let me create an impact before I leave this sinful world...Anen

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

the way some of you celebrate rich people in this country without really asking what was the source of their wealth is amazing.

4 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by blackgold2018(m): 7:21am On Mar 07
epainos:
When you have achieved, you can live a high standard of life and still keep it low. His mansion was one of the best, but only those in his caucus knew about it. You see these small boys and girls...na only chicken change dem get....next thing...you know who a be? grin Cos you have a Range Rover or G wagon, we no be mates again....right? grin

you are correct..

Wealth is silent.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by georgeakins: 7:21am On Mar 07
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.

You people keep wailing about GEJ administration daily because you taught you would be able to sneak into presidency through the backdoor with the help of Jonathan.

Leave GEj alone, he has moved on, ijaw people have moved on too. It was your clannish blodas that infiltrated his regime and messed it up. Every part of Nigeria voted massively for GEJ in 2011 until your blodas hijacked his govt and destroyed the goodwill he enjoyed.

Wigwe is one of the most liberal Nigerians I have seen , that is why he was able to go that far in life.
Every part of Nigeria is represented in Access bank. Can you say that about any of your clannish blodas?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Creditalerts: 7:22am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

what did he invest in?

where did he get the money that he used for the investment?
bitter truth from the poor masses
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by blackgold2018(m): 7:25am On Mar 07
Edusouls:
These men are the top players in the banking sector enriched themselves beyond poverty in this life or next for their children, children children, this man was stinking rich but I have not seen any charity organization built in his name to help even his own people that’s why the whites would always be better humans than us. In face of terrible Tinubulation and suffering when Nigerians are finding it hard to eat a square meal , nigger was flying around the world in expensive trips with families and friends attending expensive shows and gatherings, life watches us as we live it , be very careful at times it is very unforgiving and cruel when it strikes
he had probably built charities across. But you may not know.

There are type of men that keep their activities secret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Angelfrost(m): 7:25am On Mar 07
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.

In the corridors of Power and Wealth, there is neither religion nor ethnicity.

That's what differentiates these wealthy elites from average dumb citizens.

All you people ever think of is tribe! Religion!

All they think of is corporate advantage, in addition to wealth sharing.

That's why they strictly marry within their circles.

Dumb poor Nigerians will be carrying tribe and religion on their heads like Donkeys, while the elites you claim to defend against one another are constantly dining and wining like comrades.

It's all business to them and their families... It will shock most of you that Tinubu, Atiku and Obi have no bad blood among themselves and their families.

Jonathan and Buhari still hang out and share connections till date. cool

5 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by AntiChristian: 7:26am On Mar 07
Enough of Wigwe!

Let the man face what's upon him!

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by brightovio007(m): 7:27am On Mar 07
Nbote:
Sure
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by brightovio007(m): 7:28am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Power and money.
Interest
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Haaland21: 7:29am On Mar 07
atiku4President:

Must you bring politics to everything? How did he hate GEJ? He exposed the fraud in the NNPC.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by brightovio007(m): 7:29am On Mar 07
JAMO84:
The rich are always there for each other
What about the poor, they crucify each other

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by brightovio007(m): 7:29am On Mar 07
JAMO84:
The rich are always there for each other
What about the poor? they crucify each other
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by DeepSight(m): 7:30am On Mar 07
atiku4President:

SLS is one of the most pathetic, hypocritical and disguised rogues in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by brightovio007(m): 7:30am On Mar 07
epainos:
When you have achieved, you can live a high standard of life and still keep it low. His mansion was one of the best, but only those in his caucus knew about it. You see these small boys and girls...na only chicken change dem get....next thing...you know who a be? grin Cos you have a Range Rover or G wagon, we no be mates again....right? grin
Humility is key to legit wealth

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by tochez24(m): 7:30am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Power and money.

Every rich and well connected person knows that tribalism and religion are topics for FOOLS⚠️

You said it right, power and money unites them..... That's why all our leaders can sit comfortably and share our resources!!!!

Since i was born, i have never heard them fight because of allocation of funds!!!😆😆

While a poor yoruba man will be hating on igbos, obasanjo or sawo olu will be paying peter obi a courtesy visit.... They will comfortably talk and dine together lol 😆

3 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Angelfrost(m): 7:30am On Mar 07
brightovio007:

What about the poor, they crucify each other

Yep... It always takes a special kind of stupidity to remain poor in the first place.

Research has shown that the abjectly poor and the wealthy never reason alike.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by fuke(m): 7:32am On Mar 07
Nbote:
Not really.
Sanusi killed Intercontinental Bank for their Access bank.
That acquisition has been he strangest in history,
a situation where a rat swallowed an elephant.

Sanusi was getting a reward for his fraud.

3 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by DeepSight(m): 7:32am On Mar 07
Haaland21:

Must you bring politics to everything? How did he hate GEJ? He exposed the fraud in the NNPC.

Hahahahahahaha! Exposed what? First he said $50 Billion, then $12 Billion, then $20 Billion. A political banker who couldn't even find the right figures.

You must be both naive and gullible if SLS took you in with his eloquence.

He's a Yahoo boy.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by WarriAproko: 7:33am On Mar 07
Dis Wigwe over get money. Nah him still buy Diamond Bank
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by gratiaeo(m): 7:33am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Power and money.
The north care it's only the stupid south that does not care. It was the south that contributed money to make sure their fellow Southerner disgrace out of office no northerner will try such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by ddippset(m): 7:34am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Power and money.
lol

Tell him abeg.

The rich are always more united in billions than in tribe.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by DeepSight(m): 7:36am On Mar 07
erniok:

How? At the time SLS was CBN gov, AIG was CEO of access bank.

Wigwe was also Aig's partner and co investor.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by ppogba: 7:38am On Mar 07
forgiveness:
Na today. Sanusi colleted Intercontinental bank and sold it cheap to Wigwe.

Indirectly, Wigwe is paying him back for selling bigger Intercontinental bank to micky mouse Access bank.

This is the case of Snake swallowing elephant.

Very correct.
But most people commenting here are either ignorant of the fact or are too young to know the details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.