Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi (33308 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Sirchiboy: 2:32pm On Mar 07
Segxydube:

Dem con tell u say NTA money big like dat? U no just sabi anytin
Send me 1m if you think you get money.
No let people shame you here.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by prophetfire: 4:25pm On Mar 07
atobs4real:
See caucus testimonies.
RIP Wigwe
Sanusi helped him acquire Intercontinental Bank when Sanusi was CBN governor under controversial circumstances, and that acquisition made Access bank one of the dons of banking in Nigeria.
So Wigwe was just returning a favour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Tranquill: 4:37pm On Mar 07
heniford2:
your the one who it's a pathetic fooool did u see his village people cry because of his death did u how many lives did he impact from his community go and do ur research he has so many poor people from his community yet just yet none could say he made them become someone

Shut up! big fooool and let decent people mourn him peacefully olodo.

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Rybnyk(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07
atobs4real:
See caucus testimonies.
RIP Wigwe
Slots of deal done in the past by Sanusi and Wigwe
No be small caucus testimonies,lol...

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by heniford2: 5:55pm On Mar 07
Tranquill:

Shut up! big fooool and let decent people mourn him peacefully olodo.
which community are you talking about u follow newspaper talk to here u most be cra*zy shia abeg stop mentioning me
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Olurondo: 6:18pm On Mar 07
Sanusi when he was CBN also helped Herbert and Access Bank acquired Intercontinental Bank. Sanusi ensured Erastus Akingbola lost ownership of that bank.Sanusi Lamido caused his own dethronement and calamities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by anthropizzy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/video-how-wigwe-saved-me-during-dethronement-as-kanos-emir-tearful-sanusi/

There is an allegation that Sanusi helped access bank to accquire defunct intercontinental bank in a fraudulent and shady way.

So therefore if the late Herbert wigwe assist him is like rub my back then I rub my back. Basically reciprocity of goodwill.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by SK1SOLA: 9:32pm On Mar 07
SoNature:
I was shocked to learn that Chizoba Wigwe owns Craneberg Construction Company!

There are doing well in ilorin, about to construct one of the best flyover at unity road, fast and reliable.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by WizardOfNG: 9:42pm On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Do you think the rich care about North or south? Or religion Lol.
It's one common goal that unites them.
Power and money.

Abeg educate him ojare.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by femi4: 9:44pm On Mar 07
JAMO84:
The rich are always there for each other
Exactly, that's the moral of the story. Rich helping rich irrespective of religion or tribe
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by SK1SOLA: 9:59pm On Mar 07
SoNature:

They are doing well in ilorin, about to construct one of the best flyover at unity road, fast and reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by BALLOSKI: 5:34am On Mar 08
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.
you people lie too much. Elites are not stupid, they connect regardless of tribe and religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Lifestone(m): 6:43am On Mar 08
heniford2:
Silent achieve gini abeg close mouth dude was not achieving anything can't even boast in his community of doing anything no youth empowerment nothing to show his money was of no benefit. His death it's a lost to the big class alone nothing more.
Haters like you. Why not go make your own money and spend it the way you want. He made his money and he spent it as he wanted.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by atiku4President(m): 7:42am On Mar 08
BALLOSKI:
you people lie too much. Elites are not stupid, they connect regardless of tribe and religion.
They use people like you to ventilate and express their characteristic tribal hatred while living their fake lives
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Konquest: 9:46pm On Mar 10
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Konquest: 9:48pm On Mar 10
Olurondo:
Sanusi when he was CBN also helped Herbert and Access Bank acquired Intercontinental Bank. Sanusi ensured Erastus Akingbola lost ownership of that bank.Sanusi Lamido caused his own dethronement and calamities!
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Konquest: 9:50pm On Mar 10
olaboy33:
Apparently, Wigwe was the go to guy when the super rich have money problems.

Just like Raymond Reddington, he solves problems which makes him very endearing.

Money runs the world, and money revolves around a bank, and he was in charge of one of the biggest bank in the country.
True that.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Konquest: 9:53pm On Mar 10
SoNature:
=>https://businessday.ng/news/article/what-you-didnt-know-about-chizoba-wigwe-founder-of-craneburg-construction/
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by NorthernAgender: 10:58pm On Mar 10
Fool how did Ebele Jonathan related to Harbert wigwe?
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by atiku4President(m): 3:44am On Mar 11
NorthernAgender:
Fool how did Ebele Jonathan related to Harbert wigwe?
Your come from a family of fools I know that's why know their language. Who is as useless as you and your family? No one
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by NorthernAgender: 12:13pm On Mar 11
Speak your language instead.
atiku4President:

Your come from a family of fools I know that's why know their language. Who is as useless as you and your family? No one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Saudi Arabia To Build Refinery In Nigeria / Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.