Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi (33396 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by BabaO2: 8:18am On Mar 07
saraki-sanusiLamido-dangote highjacked the biggest and most promising bank The Intercontinental on flimsy charges and used it to resuscitate lifeless access Bank. it is easy to understand.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by mkoabiola: 8:21am On Mar 07
The rich are united...regardless of colour,tribe,ethnicity and religion
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 8:23am On Mar 07
Jicks55:

The tributes accorded to them shows that they impacted lives in different ways

if buhari dies today, many people will come and say the same thing. does that mean what they are saying is true?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Segxydube: 8:26am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

when was he poor?

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

the way some of you celebrate rich people in this country without really asking what was the source of their wealth is amazing.

Oga shut up... Do you also ask the source of people's poverty?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by lexy2014: 8:27am On Mar 07
Segxydube:

Oga shut up... Do you also ask the source of people's poverty?

if I dont shut up, what will you do?

when was he poor?

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

the way some of you celebrate rich people in this country without really asking what was the source of their wealth is amazing.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:28am On Mar 07
Nbote:
Omo this Wigwe was a silent achiever and hugely connected.

Hugely connected because:

1. He was loaded with the good stuff. He had a stack of Benjamins.

2. He helped people who could help him back.

When will we hear of the widows and fatherless he helped?

True kindness is helping people you may never, ever, meet again.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Lighthome: 8:30am On Mar 07
Most of those guys weeping like Sanusi, Dangote etc. are among those that made Nigeria broke through dollar round tripping. How did Access Bank acquired the then Intercontinental Bank when Sanusi was the CBN governor, a situation that look like a dog killing a lion? In life whatsoever a man sows, he or she shall reap. However, God is the final judge and only him can settle the soul of the departed ones. May the Wigwe find peace in the Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by LillyandDaisy: 8:31am On Mar 07
SoNature:
I was shocked to learn that Chizoba Wigwe owns Craneberg Construction Company!
Really?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Enice(m): 8:47am On Mar 07
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.
Rubbish talk! You guys like making comments that doesn't make sense. Hate GEJ how? So if you work for someone, you must lick their ass! Is that what you're saying.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by peleson1: 8:48am On Mar 07
The wigwe guy was one of the pillars in my Church..

I saw one blogger listing no. of private jet owners in Nigeria and I saw it was just popular people the blogger just put together that he hears about n I laughed .

The truth is that the no. of private jets alone in Nigeria is more than the no. of airline commercial planes in Nigeria.

My boss alone has 3 private jets and if I mention his name on this platform ,nobody knows him but just few persons that are also in the circle or very connected.

Truth is that there is lot of money in Nigeria.

The oil and gas and marine money in Nigeria is so huge just like what u see in Qatar , Saudi and UAE but the ruling class r sharing everything with the upper business class

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by amnesty7: 8:48am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Do you think the rich care about North or south? Or religion Lol.
It's one common goal that unites them.
Power and money.
Leave the ignoramus alone.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by GUNITGuy: 8:50am On Mar 07
atiku4President:
Wow. And the same man hated his brother who was his President and carried all kind of propaganda against GEJ. He channeled 99% of CBN developmental and corporate social responsibility projects to the North and his Northern brothers when he was CBN governor. Yet when he's in trouble, the Southerners will come to his rescue. Karma will keep haunting them one by one.
It's how they rolled ...."Saved him" when they are the ones that helped them or aided all the Banking frauds in collaboration with other agencies....
That country is ruined by this so called "Saviours"
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by amAZEing: 8:51am On Mar 07
forgiveness:
Na today. Sanusi colleted Intercontinental bank and sold it cheap to Wigwe.

Indirectly, Wigwe is paying him back for selling bigger Intercontinental bank to micky mouse Access bank.

This is the case of Snake swallowing elephant.

God Bless Your Family And Entire Generation

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by GUNITGuy: 8:54am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

if I dont shut up, what will you do?

when was he poor?

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

Something is actually wrong with The mindset of many Nigerians....I have said this most people we hail as Successful in our society church and Mosque are the people responsible for the failure of that country....
They never invented anything, wrote a book, do a honest business commiserate with their wealth yet they have money....

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by GUNITGuy: 8:57am On Mar 07
georgeakins:

You people keep wailing about GEJ administration daily because you taught you would be able to sneak into presidency through the backdoor with the help of Jonathan.

Leave GEj alone, he has moved on, ijaw people have moved on too. It was your clannish blodas that infiltrated his regime and messed it up. Every part of Nigeria voted massively for GEJ in 2011 until your blodas hijacked his govt and destroyed the goodwill he enjoyed.

Wigwe is one of the most liberal Nigerians I have seen , that is why he was able to go that far in life.
Every part of Nigeria is represented in Access bank. Can you say that about any of your clannish blodas?

E.g Fidelity bank the Bank
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by GUNITGuy: 9:01am On Mar 07
tochez24:

Every rich and well connected person knows that tribalism and religion are topics for FOOLS⚠️

You said it right, power and money unites them..... That's why all our leaders can sit comfortably and share our resources!!!!

Since i was born, i have never heard them fight because of allocation of funds!!!😆😆

While a poor yoruba man will be hating on igbos, obasanjo or sawo olu will be paying peter obi a courtesy visit.... They will comfortably talk and dine together lol 😆
Don't worry a time is coming this Country would never be habitable for them...The poor would have Nothing than to eat them alive .....Awolowo's Prophecy about this would definitely come to pass .....
Let them enjoy while it last not even their children would seat or have peace to enjoy that wealth they accumulate...
Nigerians woes has just started!!!!! They are movement rising in Africa already to that effect ....
All their jazz,,,what they worship to enslave that country would fail them no amount of sacrifice would save them .....
Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by GenFunction: 9:02am On Mar 07
Nbote:
Omo this Wigwe was a silent achiever and hugely connected.
Thats how real men do

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Sirchiboy: 9:05am On Mar 07
Segxydube:

Did u ask d source of his poverty wen he was poor?

He was born with a silver spoon.
His father was the former DG of NTA.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by frog12: 9:06am On Mar 07
who e be ?

peleson1:
The wigwe guy was one of the pillars in my Church..

I saw one blogger listening no. of private jet owners in Nigeria and I saw it was just popular people the blogger just put together that he hears about n I laughed .

The truth is that the no. of private jets alone in Nigeria is more than the no. of airline commercial planes in Nigeria.

My boss alone has 3 private jets and if I mention his name on this platform ,nobody knows him but just few persons that are also in the circle or very connected.

The oil and gas and marine money in Nigeria is so huge just like what u see in Qatar , Saudi and UAE but the ruling class r sharing everything with the upper business class
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Yelight(m): 9:10am On Mar 07
nellybadas:

Funny you.
Do you think the rich care about North or south? Or religion Lol.
It's one common goal that unites them.
Power and money.

You get sense
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Sirchiboy: 9:11am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:
Enough of Wigwe!

Let the man face what's upon him!
Anti christ
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by erniok(m): 9:12am On Mar 07
DeepSight:

Wigwe was also Aig's partner and co investor.
Co-investor doesn't mean he was pulling the strings. Everyone knew AIG had firm control then. If not for SLS policy of CEOs having a tenure, AIG would still be boss now.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Sirchiboy: 9:12am On Mar 07
lexy2014:
what did he invest in?

where did he get the money that he used for the investment?
Bet9ja
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by erniok(m): 9:16am On Mar 07
Kilometres:

Keep quiet!

Go and read how Wigwe acquire and became stupendously rich... it was Sanusi that did the hatchet work, acquisition of Intercontinental bank.

It was just a small way for Wigwe to show appreciate.

In that circle, nothing goes for nothing
It was a hatchet job but AIG was the boss then.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by eldoradoxx: 9:17am On Mar 07
While the poor masses keep spewing hatred on each other on the basis of ethnicity and religion, the rich and powerful have no such barriers. A Herbert Wigwe rescued a Mohammed Sanusi, Royal Blood of the 2nd most powerful traditional and religious institution in the North, Emir of Kano. Think about this

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by VEHINTOLAR: 9:18am On Mar 07
olaboy33:
Apparently, Wigwe was the go to guy when the super rich have money problems.

Just like Raymond Reddington, he solves problems which makes him very endearing.

Money runs the world, and money revolves around a bank, and he was in charge of one of the biggest bank in the country.

Everything Wigwe did,as narrated by Sanusi in his tribute to late Wigwe,was a sort of payback.Sanusi laid the very foundation for Wigwe's wealth.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by segyoms: 9:21am On Mar 07
[quote author=peleson1 post=128817908]The wigwe guy was one of the pillars in my Church..

I saw one blogger listening no. of private jet owners in Nigeria and I saw it was just popular people the blogger just put together that he hears about n I laughed .

OBO papa na hin tiu dey talk about
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Tranquill: 9:21am On Mar 07
heniford2:
Silent achieve gini abeg close mouth dude was not achieving anything can't even boast in his community of doing anything no youth empowerment nothing to show his money was of no benefit. His death it's a lost to the big class alone nothing more.

Why is it you Igbo people that like being very stvpid? Are you from his community as to know what he did or did not do? You are such a pathetic fooool.

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Mar 07
Sirchiboy:
Anti christ

Yes, wetin happen?
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by mukthar2000(m): 9:27am On Mar 07
Chaii, this Wigwe guy is a big boy banker ooo, I believe the might have solve some top notherrns problems financially with the way they come out to shade tears ooo.

Waiting for tears from his beneficiaries.

Rest on big bro.
Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Mar 07
Let's keep pretending that we don't know the shadow owners of access bank

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi by Snowx: 9:29am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

great? how was he great?

how is that wealthy?

Someone that his funeral was graced with prominent and dignitaries was not a great man Abi?

Ok tell me one reason why this man wasnt a great person to be honoured this way. You talking about how he acquired his wealth right, have you heard of him been involved in dubious means ? If he was tell me. For me until I see one reason why he didn't deserve this honour wont say otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / General Buhari And Sani Abacha In 1985 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.