Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

"Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards (22557 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Dwightventures(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07
SoNature:

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As for that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.

"Too risky", abi? You're part of the crowd that has killed this country. You have NO CLUE! Sani Abacha was an alumnus at Aso Rock. I don't know where you will find anyone in a category lower than that
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by SoNature(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07
Dwightventures:

"Too risky", abi? You're part of the crowd that has killed this country. You have NO CLUE! Sani Abacha was an alumnus at Aso Rock. I don't know where you will find anyone in a category lower than that
Who elected Sani Abacha?

Stop writing trash; make a point!

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Mar 07
Chei! To read law and become a radical activity just dey hungry me. I go deal with lots of people, most especially the moderators that always ban me on this forum
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Austineva(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07
Goodlady:
Bar of lawyers or drinks?
Sowore and Adeyanju are two people from the families of Dino, Reno, Daniel Bwala, FFK & Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina, Bashir Ahmad, Garba Shehu, Shehu Sanni.
It remain small make Rufai Oseni join their league. Their big aunty is Aisha Yesufu. Always looking angry like a fowl that's looking for her eggs.
All of them ll appear as freedom fighters and suddenly get distracted or bought by ruling party or opposition.
A times, thunder won't know who to strike. Maybe it's them, the ruling party or opposition!

In fact they need to be thought how to be a voice of the people and learn from Late Chief Gain Fawehinmi. Else their efforts ll just be eroded. They ll dash hopes of those that believed in them. At the end, it always look balablue, blueblue bulaba & confused. We need genuine activists!
That's why I so much love a determined Igbo man like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa who put Freedom ahead of everything money can buy.
God bless Odogwu Nnamdi Kanu and Odogwu Simon Ekpa.
Igbo Amaka 🥰
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Goodlady(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07
Austineva:
That's why I so much love a determined Igbo man like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa who put Freedom ahead of everything money can buy.
God bless Odogwu Nnamdi Kanu and Odogwu Simon Ekpa.
Igbo Amaka 🥰
Kanu tried small but that Samuel Elepa na F9. He added more misery to Ndigbos.
He looks like a hired person distracting Kanu.

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by GoodGovernance: 1:18am On Mar 08
SoNature:

Buhari is a former head of states.

Trash!
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by GoodGovernance: 1:31am On Mar 08
SoNature:

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As for that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.

Trash!

Go and tell the coup plotters to go and start from the senate or governorship. Rubbish!

Insanity is when you keep on doing the something,every four years and expect different result.

The greatest world leaders never had previous government experience. All they had were vision,radicalism ,ability to organise and ZERO tolerance for corruption.

We leaders at the very top,from outside the system to sanitise the already corrupt and rotten system.

Go and verify.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.