Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards (22567 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Godjone(m): 9:54am On Mar 07
angry

Mad Deji
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On Mar 07
Lol. Men I laughed sha. Chai
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Emman08: 10:09am On Mar 07
Makunahatata:
First amendment people..naija version 😂

We no get that law yet. Even if we did, Nigerian first amendment auditors go collect beating tire grin
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by TenQ: 10:12am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As for that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.
The best President Nigeria could ever have is probably a secondary school principal but one thing I know is the be worst president Nigeria can have is a professional politician.

On the average, politicians are the most selfish narcissistic human beings on earth with respect to governance! I know you won't believe me, but that's okay!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by BigYash: 10:16am On Mar 07
Two mudafuckas. Him say becux them give una gun.. grin EF theif thief..
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Judolisco(m): 10:18am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As for that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.
why should he start from gubernatorial... He wants to change d country and only way to change dis country is from d top....
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Astra101: 10:19am On Mar 07
Goodlady:
Bar of lawyers or drinks?
Sowore and Adeyanju are two people from the families of Dino, Reno, Daniel Bwala, FFK & Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Shehu Sanni.
It remain small make Rufai Oseni join their league. There big aunty is Aisha Yesufu.
All of them ll appear as freedom fighters and suddenly get distracted or bought by ruling party or opposition.
A times, thunder won't know who to strike. Maybe it's them, the ruling party or opposition!

In fact they need to be thought how to be a voice of the people and learn from Late Chief Gain Fawehinmi. Else their efforts ll just be eroded.

You this woman, no dey put this picture here.

This would pass for a terrible nightmare
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by surgical: 10:21am On Mar 07
Skoonheid:
No society wants you to become wise: it is against the investment of all societies. If people are wise they cannot be exploited. If they are intelligent they cannot be subjugated, they cannot be forced into a mechanical life, to live like robots. They will assert themselves – they will assert their individuality. They will have the fragrance of rebellion around them; they will want to live in freedom.

Freedom comes with wisdom, intrinsically. They are inseparable, and no society wants people to be free. The communist society, the fascist society, the capitalist society, the Hindu, the Mohammedan, the Christian – no society likes people to use their own intelligence because the moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous – dangerous to the establishment, dangerous to the people who are in power, dangerous to the “haves”; dangerous to all kinds of oppression, exploitation, suppression; dangerous to the churches, dangerous to the states, dangerous to the nations.

In fact, a wise man is afire, alive, aflame. He would like rather to die than to be enslaved. Death will not matter much to him, but he cannot sell his life to all kinds of stupidities, to all kinds of stupid people. He cannot serve them.
No wonder the APC has adopted this as a state policy, first cancelled the almajeri school system, then increased school fees exorbitantly, put a bogus yet to be operational students loan,all this to stiffle educational in order to continue to make the people more ignorant and unenlightened
Then came the game of palliative rendering the people so useless to themselves that they have to rely on palliative from government which gives the government the opportunity to control them like pupets
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Makunahatata: 10:22am On Mar 07
Emman08:

We no get that law yet. Even if we did, Nigerian first amendment auditors go collect beating tire grin
😂😂 den go over chop beating

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by delpee(f): 10:23am On Mar 07
Tunechi5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXlk3btrr4?feature=shared
Dem just call you to bar, e never reach 1 week

We no go fit take picture for EFCC building? Is it not a public building? Even Chairman sef no fit talk dat one.

Oya congratulations

Better

Like they were looking for trouble. Baby lawyers dem. grin grin
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by 1000angstroms(m): 10:25am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Did you read what you wrote well?

So Nigerians should allow those politicians who made our institution very weak to continue making it weak, oga, you are just plain senseless. If you no be agbado, and a muslim make I know why, una no fit talk without guilt working you to rope in someone to justify your nonsense narrative.

You still didn't blame the illiterate stupid useless confused and frustrated officers..

This is what defending an incompetent fake arse cocaine sniffing urine dispenser that licks Microphone like salt makes you sound,
An incompetent imp that said Dubai visa is lifted and within 24 hours says another thing...

What is wrong with You people and your brains.

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Azazyel: 10:31am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

He did so well as a former head of state that he was voted twice as the president??

His vice, Tunde Idiagbon was the one doing well. Buhari was silent as usual

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by mkoabiola: 10:48am On Mar 07
I love ds guys especially sowore

2 troublemakers

Even d FG is tired of sowore whala
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by nams77: 10:49am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Which position did fela durotoye got
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by JOGICE(m): 11:06am On Mar 07
SoNature:

GOLDEN
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Jfh9011: 11:11am On Mar 07
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by frankson1(m): 11:26am On Mar 07
Judolisco:
why should he start from gubernatorial... He wants to change d country and only way to change dis country is from d top....

He should change the 'bottom' before moving to the top.

There's a reason we all start our 'schooling' years from the bottom.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by 1000angstroms(m): 11:30am On Mar 07
frankson1:

He should change the 'bottom' before moving to the top.

There's a reason we all start our 'schooling' years from the bottom.

How many honest politicians have you seen progress to the top in Nigeria?
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Ekong93: 11:31am On Mar 07
Na skit.

You no fit tell me otherwise.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by MyExpression(m): 11:48am On Mar 07
Why is no one talking about this "Bowing" practised in law Practice.
All the first class students bowed to Mrs Odili, and to the Bench.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:49am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Itz not a black thing
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by frankson1(m): 11:49am On Mar 07
1000angstroms:

How many honest politicians have you seen progress to the top in Nigeria?

If he can't start and progress from bottom then he won't stand a chance at the top.

Besides, I am yet to see any honest Nigerian politician.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by DonroxyII: 12:03pm On Mar 07
Skoonheid:
No society wants you to become wise: it is against the investment of all societies. If people are wise they cannot be exploited. If they are intelligent they cannot be subjugated, they cannot be forced into a mechanical life, to live like robots. They will assert themselves – they will assert their individuality. They will have the fragrance of rebellion around them; they will want to live in freedom.

Freedom comes with wisdom, intrinsically. They are inseparable, and no society wants people to be free. The communist society, the fascist society, the capitalist society, the Hindu, the Mohammedan, the Christian – no society likes people to use their own intelligence because the moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous – dangerous to the establishment, dangerous to the people who are in power, dangerous to the “haves”; dangerous to all kinds of oppression, exploitation, suppression; dangerous to the churches, dangerous to the states, dangerous to the nations.

In fact, a wise man is afire, alive, aflame. He would like rather to die than to be enslaved. Death will not matter much to him, but he cannot sell his life to all kinds of stupidities, to all kinds of stupid people. He cannot serve them.
This Really Hit Me to The Marrow !

Unfortunately Only The Leader Can be Wise But Here in Nigeria ... The Leaders are Half eyed Men Leading Blind Men grin ....

If Your eyes too Opened for Here, You will be in mess !

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Cindypresh(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07
Ykc2:
grin grin grin imagine if dem call president come out buhari go follow

He has supporters oo, and tinubu is his chief supporter.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Cindypresh(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07
erniok:

If you believe buhari won 2019 free and fair, I have White House to sell to you.

Help us market Aso rock😌
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Guyfawkes2: 12:15pm On Mar 07
Emman08:

we actually do , just that they don't follow laws in Nigeria . There is a law to allow free Press in Nigeria , and that's what first amendment is about
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by erniok(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Help us market Aso rock😌
That one......na small remain, working boys go sell am
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Hu2010: 1:06pm On Mar 07
Well narrated. No society wants her people to be freed.
Skoonheid:

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by ChiefOkporghe: 1:22pm On Mar 07
Skoonheid:

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Emman08: 1:38pm On Mar 07
Guyfawkes2:
we actually do , just that they don't follow laws in Nigeria . There is a law to allow free Press in Nigeria , and that's what first amendment is about

Okay then. I'm just curious if there's been any cases where judgements were made concerning rights to record/photograph public buildings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pic: Woman Got A Serious Bum Injury While She SQUAT On Toilet Water Clos / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over / Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.