Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 (16198 Views)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Nyascobar1414: 1:02am On Mar 08
Where are you all running to??
We all die at the end..
All we doing here doesn't matter..
Everything is nothing
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:00am On Mar 08
Tharmon:

Watch this particular video on YouTube so you can know what forex is bro

Yes it requires capital.. but you don't need that now.. there are many funding companies out there for forex just learn first

Nice. The guy made it look really easy.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Tharmon: 8:25am On Mar 08
[quote author=NPFLADMIN post=128829068]

Okay,
I'll check it out.
Are you still learning?[/qu

Yea bro I'm still learning the strategy I will be using to approach the market..
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Tharmon: 8:26am On Mar 08
NPFLADMIN:

Nice. The guy made it look really easy.

Great.. once you have learnt what forex is.. you can go straight to the Inner circle trader channel on YouTube an start studying.

Study core content month 1 thru 12(I'm currently in month one). It quite hard to understand but you will UNDERSTAND it. What you need to know is the this forex market is moving in an Algorithm...

Download the videos watch and take notes

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:45am On Mar 08
Tharmon:

Great.. once you have learnt what forex is.. you can go straight to the Inner circle trader channel on YouTube an start studying.

Study core content month 1 thru 12(I'm currently in month one). It quite hard to understand but you will UNDERSTAND it. What you need to know is the this forex market is moving in an Algorithm...

Download the videos watch and take notes

Okay, thanks.
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by whytediamond(m): 11:13am On Mar 08
angry grin
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:16am On Mar 08
lipsrsealed
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by johnog4sure: 11:17am On Mar 08
Biggie225:
1.Hustle hard and be productive in life.

2.Always put yourself first.

3.Be health conscious because the body you abuse today might hunt you in future.

4.Avoid women/relationships and never invest in them.

5. Practice self control and cultivate self discipline.

6. Don't even worry about what others think of you ,you are what you think you are. Other people's opinion about you doesn't matter.

7. Stay low key ,avoid show off . It can destroy you.

8. Keep your source of income Secret.

9. Be grateful ,never compare yourself with others. Life na turn by turn .

10. Focus ,determination, courage and gaining knowledge brings success.

11. Surround yourself with friends that loves and uplifts you.

12. Put God first in everything you do.

13. Never succumb to societal pressure, because most many people lacks purpose in life.

13. Stay away from from people who doesn't value you and get close to one's that hold you at high esteem.

14.Abstain from sex or you can Use condoms ,HIV and STDs can destroy your life.

15. Know the friends you keep. Avoid keeping Criminals as friends .

16. Never value what you see on social media ,all na packaging .

17 . Avoid fake life ,distractions and dramas because it drains you.

18 . Have at least 2 source of income.

19. Be real and always keep your emotions in check.

Try to be patient, take life easy . There is light at the end of the tunnel.
The advice too long, why not keep it short by saying get a good mentor, usually your parents(because they are the only people in the world who wish you the best unconditionally). Especially if you have a successful and well-behaved parents

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Johnwrite(m): 11:17am On Mar 08
They really need to be guided
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:19am On Mar 08
Dyfynezz12:

It's not about u realising it,it's abt u not been able to put it action
Most ppl between 19-25 know all those things are essential for growth but doing it is the problem.
Just like young guys doing drugs or masturbation they know it ain't good but can't stop.

Exactly. You are right
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by SPAMBOX7: 11:28am On Mar 08
Easier said than done
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:32am On Mar 08
Nyascobar1414:
Where are you all running to??
We all die at the end..
All we doing here doesn't matter..
Everything is nothing

We all going to die doesn't mean we shouldn't live life and strive to make it. You still eat and work I guess ? Because you will die, that didn't stop you from eating and working

5 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by ruzell86: 11:33am On Mar 08
Train yourself to be calm in any situation and at all time.

Study, hustle legit, save up and try to invest, you really do not need any baggage (relationship) for now. Become stable first.

And after everything, PRAY!
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:37am On Mar 08
johnog4sure:
The advice too long, why not keep it short by saying get a good mentor, usually your parents(because they are the only people in the world who wish you the best unconditionally). Especially if you have a successful and well-behaved parents

What about those from poor home where the parents don't even have a road map for their kids?

Honestly having a mentor is good. A successfull man who will guide you through the journey of life.
But it's really hard for poor kids to get a mentor.

6 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Drone95(m): 11:37am On Mar 08
DrFunmisticGlow:
You forgot to add. Get a vasectomy if you know you are going to be a dine and dash father.
Dr. You and this vasectomy thing. [left][/left] angry grin
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Sirchiboy: 11:43am On Mar 08
tochez24:

It's never too late bro, you can start from somewhere!!!! Reset your priorities and hustle... Most people made money in their thirties my brother, some even in their forties. Ask around if you doubt me.

The main thing is that you reach your destination in life.... How long it took you doesn't really matter, once life dey hope dey plenty🙂

I'm 31 years old and I'm still grinding.... Giving up is a big SIN💀
I am 40, no job, no wife.
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by faceland: 12:01pm On Mar 08
Amen to that.

The post is on point. Something to pause & meditate on.
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by UnemployedGradu: 12:08pm On Mar 08
Sirchiboy:
Wife doesn't matter! Just look for a rich man's daughter to pregnant. Dress cute always, avoid staying indoors.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Kingrshd3: 12:08pm On Mar 08
Either you like it or not some will still learn as nature drives them ahead in life.

Meaning experience is will only be their best teacher
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Kingrshd3: 12:09pm On Mar 08
Sirchiboy:

For job start something doing like learn learn learn and open for learning new things ..

Go for what u love doing .

While for wife doesn't really matter u can still impregnate a lady without even getting married at least for u to have a son
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by ruzell86: 12:11pm On Mar 08
NPFLADMIN:
Coincidentaly I'm 19.
Thanks for the advice.

But you see that source of income and that health consciousness, e no easy.

Since 2023, I've been looking something to do online but no result.

Amazon KDP, upwork, crypto, youtube, e.t.c

All to no avail.

Every single person I meet will tell me to bring capital.
Me wey no get nada.

Worse still, I'm to scared/shy to ask from others that even I hate it.

Na only NL you fit see me posting account number cause I don't know anyone in real life here.

I should have just learnt barbing late last year while waiting for admission but mumu me go waste chance.

And I always stress myself with treaking and thinking of the future, family issues and so on that I'm always tired at the end of the day.

currently preparing for Jamb
I can say you are one lucky chap for seeing this thread, not many 19yo will see this. And to click, read, and comment on the thread shows you're intentional.

Pls, stop worrying about the future, just live purposefully / intentionally from today (this minute). I would say jot down all the OP listed, paste it where you can easily read it daily and try to do all or atleast 50% of these... then Pray!

I bet you, you will be grateful 1yr from now.
Most importantly, pls by all means... avoid sex, masturbation, drugs at that age. Good luck!
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Kingrshd3: 12:11pm On Mar 08
Dyfynezz12:

It's not about u realising it,it's abt u not been able to put it action
Most ppl between 19-25 know all those things are essential for growth but doing it is the problem.
Just like young guys doing drugs or masturbation they know it ain't good but can't stop.

Yes they can only understand when they are getting matured in life with many downsides ..

Life no balance bro
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by spiSeyi: 12:13pm On Mar 08
Biggie225:

Am almost 30 ,and I which I had realised this earlier in life ,I would have gone very far in life.
If you had gone far you might not have the experience to keep the momentum, now that you know take the bold step cool

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by fredagu: 12:17pm On Mar 08
Biggie225:

Am on my hustle, Still grinding hard .
May God bless you and all guys out there .
Amen
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Danisaint112(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08
Surprisingly I ticked all box. cheesy The thing shock me self. I have been doing all this and more without being told. Omor I'm so proud of myself right now!

2 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Danisaint112(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08
spiSeyi:

If you had gone far you might not have the experience to keep the momentum, now that you know take the bold step cool

Start today, now is never late. Or you will regret more when you 40.
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Philip4564(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08
NPFLADMIN:
Coincidentaly I'm 19.
Thanks for the advice.

But you see that source of income and that health consciousness, e no easy.

Since 2023, I've been looking something to do online but no result.

Amazon KDP, upwork, crypto, youtube, e.t.c

All to no avail.

Every single person I meet will tell me to bring capital.
Me wey no get nada.

Worse still, I'm to scared/shy to ask from others that even I hate it.

Na only NL you fit see me posting account number cause I don't know anyone in real life here.

I should have just learnt barbing late last year while waiting for admission but mumu me go waste chance.

And I always stress myself with treaking and thinking of the future, family issues and so on that I'm always tired at the end of the day.

currently preparing for Jamb
my brother you're still young and you can still learn any skill even the barbing you made mention. I'm 27 a graduate and I just signed as an apprentice... I'll be learning a trade for the next one year. I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by fran6co(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08
UpTown001:
I'm 29 and I wish I never met women especially that favor girl, I was never favoured

, I wish I never got into gambling... It is well though.

I just got into Crypto trading , free minning of Crypto assets and investments. And it has been beautiful.
DM me if u want to be part.
I want join u
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08
Kingrshd3:

Yes they can only understand when they are getting matured in life with many downsides ..

Life no balance bro
Yea,experience is the best teacher
Nd Most times u learn thru dey hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08
Philip4564:
my brother you're still young and you can still learn any skill even the barbing you made mention. I'm 27 a graduate and I just signed as an apprentice... I'll be learning a trade for the next one year. I wish you all the best

Seriously?

I guess I'm really lucky then.
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08
ruzell86:

I can say you are one lucky chap for seeing this thread, not many 19yo will see this. And to click, read, and comment on the thread shows you're intentional.

Pls, stop worrying about the future, just live purposefully / intentionally from today (this minute). I would say jot down all the OP listed, paste it where you can easily read it daily and try to do all or atleast 50% of these... then Pray!

I bet you, you will be grateful 1yr from now.
Most importantly, pls by all means... avoid sex, masturbation, drugs at that age. Good luck!

Thanks.
Knowing the condition of things, my eyes don open realize say, this life no easy.
All faith in God.
Re: Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 by Skillsnigeria: 12:57pm On Mar 08
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.