Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) (4859 Views)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Anguldi(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07
embarassed
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Slytiger: 5:24pm On Mar 07
paxx:
This is good news. The Northern-Igbo Alliance is in full swing. Everyone else be warned. We are coming for the throne. The North is the SE greatest ally, and this is the embodiment of it.
Yes nah. You just need to tone down on your bigotry.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Jogs1900: 5:41pm On Mar 07
odduduwa:
not islam
Who said so

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by RichestMinds: 5:52pm On Mar 07
Why are Igbos always wailing when they hear Igbo Muslim?

Can someone tell me why an Igbo cannot be Muslim grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ahmedio2017(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07
RichestMinds:

Don't mind them, they are confused and gullible

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Oracleforce: 6:43pm On Mar 07
ISIS Boko haram and other Islamic terrorist group don get a mole among Igbo people....with this.man....building mosques all over his communities, ....some of these terrorist groups can use all these places of worship to hide their clandestine activities....

Long live the king of Igbo land...
May your reign last
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by dexmond: 6:53pm On Mar 07
The strategy is to get the Fulani governors to install Muslim Kings who will then use their authority and FG money to force conversion and oppress people who don't convert.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by paxx: 7:28pm On Mar 07
Slytiger:

Yes nah. You just need to tone down on your bigotry.

Tone down yours also. It takes 2 to tango
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by chopnaira: 7:33pm On Mar 07
RichestMinds:

Lol.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Goodvibes007: 7:35pm On Mar 07
RichestMinds:

It's bigotry. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Goodvibes007: 7:39pm On Mar 07
RichestMinds:

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Dalohad: 7:42pm On Mar 07
Emu4life:
This Igbo Muslim thing dey pain some people reach bone marrow. Unfortunately for them, there's nothing they can do about it.

They are less than 0.0001% of the Igbo population. And they are largely in it to swindle lateefudeens and moronudeens like you that ejaculate whenever you see them, because of their rarity. grin

After taking all your Sadaqa, donated to spread Islam in Iboland, he will go to his bedroom and remove his jalabia while laughing at your foolery. grin

It is easy to use religion to open office on your head as Muslims.. Na una mumu button be dat. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Emu4life(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07
Dalohad:

They are less than 0.0001% of the Igbo population. And they are largely in it to swindle lateefudeens and moronudeens like you that ejaculate whenever you see them, because of their rarity. grin

After taking all your Sadaqa, donated to spread Islam in Iboland, he will go to his bedroom and remove his jalabia while laughing at your foolery. grin grin
Why all these explanation? Apparently, you are pained.
Sorry ogrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Dalohad: 7:47pm On Mar 07
Emu4life:

Why all these explanation? Apparently, you are pained.
Sorry ogrin grin
Emulurudeen, go and donate Sadaqa to Chief Okoro Abdulazeez Okonkwo. He is waiting to shout 'Masha Allah!.. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by dnawah(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07
chopnaira:
Meet the first Igbo Muslim king, His Royal Highness King (Eze) AbdulFatah Chimaeze Emetumah III.

He is also an Islamic scholar and The Igwe Of His Community, Umuofor Kingdom, Oguta Local Government Area, Imo State.
make i use super glue,glue my mouth until N.K come out.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07
Dalohad:

After taking all your Sadaqa, donated to spread Islam in Iboland, he will go to his bedroom and remove his jalabia while laughing at your foolery. grin

It is easy to use religion to open office on your head as Muslims.. grin grin

Speak for yourself, bigot hypocrite 😂

Joking apart, There's a reason it's the fastest growing religion worldwide. Clearly, the world has outgrown your terrorist propaganda and false cry busllshit.

From Korea to Mexico, even in the Vatican. De play.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Emu4life(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07
Dalohad:

Emulurudeen, go and donate Sadaqa to Chief Okoro Abdulazeez Okonkwo. He is waiting to shout 'Masha Allah!.. grin cheesy

Your tears are sweetcheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by BitterTruth01: 8:56pm On Mar 07
Dalohad:

It is easy to use religion to open office on your head as Muslims.. grin grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 9:07pm On Mar 07
There's nothing "divine" about following the teachings of a 7th century illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

drlateef:

The divine grace!!!
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 9:09pm On Mar 07
Point of correction: It is the fastest breeding religion in the world. Any religion that encourages polygamy and breeding like animals will always grow in population.

elhakiimed:

Speak for yourself, bigot hypocrite 😂

Joking apart, There's a reason it's the fastest growing religion worldwide. Clearly, the world has outgrown your terrorist propaganda and false cry busllshit.

From Korea to Mexico, even in the Vatican. De play.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07
ShoeGetSize:
Point of correction: It is the fastest breeding religion in the world. Any religion that encourages polygamy and breeding like animals will always grow in population.

No, the fastest growing religion. You certainly can't be so deluded to confuse statement of fact with your wishful thinking, the world has outgrown your close-minded narrative. Research and hopefully you'll find out what billion s of people see in Islam.

Quoting some random X post like a loon

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

ISLAM MY ANUS, GIVE UP THE IDEA THAT IGBO WILL BE MUSLIM, IT SHALL NEVER HAPPEN.

U ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET WAR TILL JESUS RETURN THAN IGBO MUSLIM.

A minute number of igbos are Muslims.

A popular one back in the day was Abdulazziz Ude.

If you have Somali Christians, what is the big deal about Igbo Muslims?
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07
The least yall close minded savages can do is let people adults decide what they want to believe.

If you can believe your God died and rose after 3 days, then people should definitely choose to believe in a God that is eternally all-powerful and needless of all creations across His universe.

There're Muslims in Palestine, Jerusalem, Rome, and even the Vatican has Muslims(visiting or diplomat, who find time to pray there).

Face it, your problem is not Islam. The days of controlling people with false narrations and rumor mongering to keep your faith alive are gone.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Gustavowhite(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:
The least yall close minded cannibals can do is let people adults decide what they want to believe.

If you can believe your God died and rose after 3 days, then people should definitely choose to believe in a God that is eternally all-powerful and needless of all creations across His universe.
I thought you Muslims do not insult other religion,blah blah blah
If them call Muhammed what he is now,you go begin find who to behead for Allah

Igboland and maybe South south is where we haven’t got religious fight ever,it has happened in the north numerous times and happened in the south west 100s of times,and you still think igbos are close minded?
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07
Gustavowhite:
I thought you Muslims do not insult other religion,blah blah blah
If them call Muhammed what he is now,you go begin find who to behead for Allah

Igboland and maybe South south is where we haven’t got religious fight ever,it has happened in the north numerous times and happened in the south west 100s of times,and you still think igbos are close minded?

Yes, because we don't instigate and we strive to live peacefully. Plus yall constant intimidation is always met with forbearance to your humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Gustavowhite(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:

Yes, because we don't instigate and we strive to live peacefully. Plus yall constant intimidation is always met with forbearance to your humiliation.
imagine a muslim talking about peace,when have there ever been peace in Islam?
Muslims want sharia in Uk
Mulims want sharia in USA

But they will never return to their homeland to enjoy sharia law to the fullest
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07
Gustavowhite:
imagine a muslim talking about peace,when have there ever been peace in Islam?
Muslims want sharia in Uk
Mulims want sharia in USA

But they will never return to their homeland to enjoy sharia law to the fullest

Their homeland?

Which homeland when everyone is becoming Muslims?

I bet you'll have like 10 Muslims in the coming 10 yrs in your immediate family, which homeland you want make dem go?

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Gustavowhite(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:

Their homeland?

Which homeland when everyone is becoming Muslims?

I bet you'll have like 10 Muslims in the coming 10 yrs in your immediate family, which homeland you want make dem go?
Iraq,iran,palestine et al
Even Egypt a muslim country can’t even help their fellow Muslims,have you see the fence Egypt put in their borders to prevent their fellow Muslims from Palestines entering their country

If I have even half a Muslim in my family,let me turn to okra tree
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Dafresh: 10:16pm On Mar 07
RichestMinds:

because all terrorists are Muslims
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07
Gustavowhite:
Iraq,iran,palestine et al
Even Egypt a muslim country can’t even help their fellow Muslims,have you see the fence Egypt put in their borders to prevent their fellow Muslims from Palestines entering their country

If I have even half a Muslim in my family,let me turn to okra tree

You will end up turning to okra and akpu because the new generation of Muslims, come in all race and speak various languages from konichiwa to daalu.

Egypt raised fences because any economy will crumble if 2 million immigrants suddenly enters without proper provision, becaus3 even their citizens will bear the aftermath. That's how country's that work think.

sentiment Don cover cover your eye, no let make e cover more than that abeg. Think

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Gustavowhite(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:

You will end up turning to okra and akpu because the new generation of Muslims, come in all race and speak various languages from konichiwa to daalu.

Egypt raised fences because any economy will crumble if 2 million immigrants suddenly enters without proper provision, becaus3 even their citizens will bear the aftermath. That's how country's that work think.

sentiment Don cover cover your eye, no let make e cover more than that abeg. Think
there won’t be more any more Muslims in igboland than the ones we are seeing today
They can’t multiply here in igboland,we won’t even touch them
In a few years all these trending Igbo mulims will trend no more
There are 100s of other religions over here but Islam is a no no
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by gidgiddy: 10:34pm On Mar 07
Very rare thing to see an Igbo Muslim, let alone a traditional ruler. Islam never made any headway in Igboland. I support freedom of worship though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Of Emergency In Ekiti? / Onitsha: Police Arrest 200 Massob Memberrs / Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.