Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) (4860 Views)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Lawag3: 10:35pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:
The least yall close minded savages can do is let people adults decide what they want to believe.

If you can believe your God died and rose after 3 days, then people should definitely choose to believe in a God that is eternally all-powerful and needless of all creations across His universe.

There're Muslims in Palestine, Jerusalem, Rome, and even the Vatican has Muslims(visiting or diplomat, who find time to pray there).

Face it, your problem is not Islam. The days of controlling people with false narrations and rumor mongering to keep your faith alive are gone.

Your Quran says your God and my God is the same. This is what Islam says about Jesus death. It says Allah saved Jesus and made it look as if the Jews killed him right?
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Mercury12(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07
Nice2023:
He is already looking like fulani/yoruba.

There is some thing about Islam I need to understand.

It makes one look indescribable.
you are myopic
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07
Lawag3:

Your Quran says your God and my God is the same. This is what Islam says about Jesus death. It says Allah saved Jesus and made it look as if the Jews killed him right?

The God that Jesus and early Christians worshipped is the same with Islam, not whatever in the Trinity you think youre doing now.

Jesus is only a man that called to God with miracles and teaching. Not by his power but by God's grace.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07
Gustavowhite:
there won’t be more any more Muslims in igboland than the ones we are seeing today
They can’t multiply here in igboland,we won’t even touch them
In a few years all these trending Igbo mulims will trend no more
There are 100s of other religions over here but Islam is a no no

If your faith can't be tested, you need to rethink it.

BTW Islam doesn't need your permission. It dawns on you just like that.

Haven't you heard of people who started a book on Islam out of hatred and by the time the book was completed they had become Muslims because of the research they found? Just De play
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Lawag3: 10:53pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:

The God that Jesus and early Christians worshipped is the same with Islam, not whatever in the Trinity you think youre doing now.

Jesus is only a man that called to God with miracles and teaching. Not by his power but by God's grace.

This same Jesus called himself God in the Bible. The Early Christians all believed that Jesus was God that died and rose from the dead after 3 days that's the basic of Christianity.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Gustavowhite(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:

If your faith can't be tested, you need to rethink it.

BTW Islam doesn't need your permission. It dawns on you just like that.

Haven't you heard of people who started a book on Islam out of hatred and by the time the book was completed they had become Muslims because of the research they found? Just De play
oh you think we just started hearing of Islam yesterday or last year?
I can dare you to mention one Igbo Muslim you know personally,that’s how we dread the religion of piss over here
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by SuperOnyi: 11:09pm On Mar 07
shocked

Religion is not my problem, everyone should be allowed to practice his religion as long as it is not a threat to others.

People don't know why many Igbos stay away from Islam; @elhakiimed, the main reason a lot of my Igbo people stigmatize Islam is because they feel they've been burned by it. These religious riots in the North which results to the death of innocent Igbo people became a mirror with which they view Islam.

They fear that their own people might end up doing the same thing others have done to them, which will only result to a chaos in our land — y'know, brothers killing each other all because of religion. That would be abominable.

It's also ignorance, a lot of Christians don't know about Islam plus all of these tapes and videos of some so-called Moslems calling for islamization and the Sharia law is enough to make anyone think of ways to defend themselves.

I hope you understand... I grew up around Moslems and my best friend was a Moslem, in fact I spent a lot of time around their family and we'd go to the mosque together. But due to those stereotypes, I never engage in any religious debates because you might be accused of blasphemy! And next thing, we all know what happened to Deborah...

I got a lot to write but I'm hungry so...
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07
Lawag3:

This same Jesus called himself God in the Bible. The Early Christians all believed that Jesus was God that died and rose from the dead after 3 days that's the basic of Christianity.

You said. Jesus never said nor command to worship him. Just like your faith leaders are trying to force LGBTQ narration into the Bible today. No be today dem de cut and sow the scripture.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by RichestMinds: 11:27pm On Mar 07
Dafresh:
because all terrorists are Muslims

So, what you are trying to say is that over 2 billion Muslims in the world are all terrorist?
Let me advice you on this. You need to see a psychiatrist. grin
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Religion is not my problem, everyone should be allowed to practice his religion as long as it is not a threat to others.

People don't know why many Igbos stay away from Islam; @elhakiimed, the main reason a lot of my Igbo people stigmatize Islam is because they feel they've been burned by it. These religious riots in the North which results to the death of innocent Igbo people became a mirror with which they view Islam.

They fear that their own people might end up doing the same thing others have done to them, which will only result to a chaos in our land — y'know, brothers killing each other all because of religion. That would be abominable.

It's also ignorance, a lot of Christians don't know about Islam plus all of these tapes and videos of some so-called Moslems calling for islamization and the Sharia law is enough to make anyone think of ways to defend themselves.

I hope you understand... I grew up around Moslems and my best friend was a Moslem, in fact I spent a lot of time around their family and we'd go to the mosque together. But due to those stereotypes, I never engage in any religious debates because you might be accused of blasphemy! And next thing, we all know what happened to Deborah...

I got a lot to write but I'm hungry so...

Knowledge liberates
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07
Gustavowhite:
oh you think we just started hearing of Islam yesterday or last year?
I can dare you to mention one Igbo Muslim you know personally,that’s how we dread the religion of piss over here

Your shallow mind certainly can't conceive the truth of Muslims being everywhere in Igboland.

As I type I have straight 4 Ibos/ SSouth people popping into my head. One was a dear friend that died in UPTH, Rivers due to a longtime childhood illness. Her people carry church to disturb her on death bed, but she found her joy in salvation that make sense to her. Continue de play
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Gustavowhite(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07
elhakiimed:

Your shallow mind certainly can't conceive the truth of Muslims being everywhere in Igboland.

As I type I have straight 4 Ibos/ SSouth people popping into my head. One was a dear friend that died in UPTH, Rivers due to a longtime childhood illness. Her people carry church to disturb her on death bed, but she found her joy in salvation that make sense to her. Continue de play
Continue creating your own happiness in your head,I asked for Igbo Muslims you are telling me SS Muslims like we don’t know that there are Muslims in Edo state
Islam can’t thrive in igboland,call me close minded,anything you deem fit,we know how this religion causes havoc and violence whenever they find themselves

Keep it to yourslves
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 12:19am On Mar 08
Gustavowhite:
Continue creating your own happiness in your head,I asked for Igbo Muslims you are telling me SS Muslims like we don’t know that there are Muslims in Edo state
Islam can’t thrive in igboland,call me close minded,anything you deem fit,we know how this religion causes havoc and violence whenever they find themselves

Keep it to yourslves

We both know who is delusional. I said 4 Ibo / SS, so half half. Now you're making others and even actual Ibo preachers pop to my head. Google search Ustadh Isa Okonkwo

Some of his lectures are In Igbo Language. Enjoy
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Xiaohei(m): 12:24am On Mar 08
tishbite43:
ESN should do the needful

Do what needful? What crime has the man committed? Isn’t religious freedom enshrined in our constitution?
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by drlateef: 8:17am On Mar 08
ShoeGetSize:
There's nothing "divine" about following the teachings of a 7th century illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

That’s where you are spiritually blind. Tell your pastor to come clean with the truth. They know it, at least most of them do.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Lawag3: 8:18am On Mar 08
elhakiimed:

You said. Jesus never said nor command to worship him. Just like your faith leaders are trying to force LGBTQ narration into the Bible today. No be today dem de cut and sow the scripture.

What's the point of calling yourself a god isn't it to be worshipped. Jesus called himself I AM the same name GOD CALLED HIMSELF TO MOSES.

This is what the Bible says about Lgbtq
Romans 1:26–27

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires.

Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.

And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.

Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.[32]

1 Corinthians 6:9–11

Now ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you:

but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.[42]

Leviticus 18:

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

So any Christian that supports homosexuality is going against the Bible and will be punished by God.

Ok when was the Bible cut and sewed and by Whom was it before Mohammed or after Mohammed.

Why did Mohammed never mentioned that the Bible was corrupted.

And remember the words of Jesus in the Bible is the injel if that's what you people call it.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 11:24am On Mar 08
Lawag3:

What's the point of calling yourself a god isn't it to be worshipped. Jesus called himself I AM the same name GOD CALLED HIMSELF TO MOSES.

This is what the Bible says about Lgbtq
Romans 1:26–27

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires.

Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.

And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.

Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.[32]

1 Corinthians 6:9–11

Now ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you:

but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.[42]

Leviticus 18:

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

So any Christian that supports homosexuality is going against the Bible and will be punished by God.

Ok when was the Bible cut and sewed and by Whom was it before Mohammed or after Mohammed.

Why did Mohammed never mentioned that the Bible was corrupted.

And remember the words of Jesus in the Bible is the injel if that's what you people call it.

Did Jesus say he is god worthy of worship or you assumed that was what he meant?

Send the Bible verses on lgbtq to the Pope and co., I don't need it.

The position of Islam on the Bible is not news, like all previous revelations, your book, supposedly Injil, has been translated out of context and therefore misleading in the intentions of the messengers sent with them.
No prophet of God will associate worship to himself.

Infact, it is the character of people to indulge in Hero worship, and that's no doubt the case with Jesus.

The explanation of trinity was strange to the disciples, and early students of the disciples clashed over Trinity, it's not a general ideology of Christianity as you modern protestants want to force on your congregation. Where did you see Trinity mentioned ever in The old testament?
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 11:35am On Mar 08
You mean this type of "truth?"

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask the Christians and Jews who have been reading the Book from before thee.

(Surah 10:94-95)

I think you should read your "koran" more often and come to us for consultation😂😂😂

drlateef:

That’s where you are spiritually blind. Tell your pastor to come clean with the truth. They know it, at least most of them do.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 11:39am On Mar 08
That random post links to at least 15 organisations including the United Nations, whose duty it is to monitor population growth and the factors behind it.

It is a well established fact that MOOslims are in a breeding race with pigs to find out who can produce the greater quantity of offspring and MOOslims have been winning so far.q

elhakiimed:

No, the fastest growing religion. You certainly can't be so deluded to confuse statement of fact with your wishful thinking, the world has outgrown your close-minded narrative. Research and hopefully you'll find out what billion s of people see in Islam.

Quoting some random X post like a loon

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 11:57am On Mar 08
ShoeGetSize:
That random post links to at least 15 organisations including the United Nations, whose duty it is to monitor population growth and the factors behind it.

It is a well established fact that MOOslims are in a breeding race with pigs to find out who can produce the greater quantity of offspring and MOOslims have been winning so far.q

I bet you think you made sense with your maalu rant. Probably thought you felt coherence in your life for the first time this week, but you're wrong.

The narration your sick predecessors sponsored on Islam has waned thin and turned on you. Overzealous people like you will continue to hinder Christianity with your hatred for Islam, when it is the only faith unwavering in this end time endgame.

Islam is not your problem.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by drlateef: 11:57am On Mar 08
ShoeGetSize:
You mean this type of "truth?"

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask the Christians and Jews who have been reading the Book from before thee.

(Surah 10:94-95)

I think you should read your "koran" more often and come to us for consultation😂😂😂

Many of you people lack understanding and knowledge. The only book we are allowed to read is the revealed books of Allah. Not a bible written by human beings. Do you think Allah is daft like you? You use your hands to write a book and call it a scripture? Allah has already rebuked and cursed all of you that wrote bible with your hands in the same Quran. And yet you think Allah is asking us to read such books? You must be a joker.😂😂😂
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by BadMaster: 12:13pm On Mar 08
Nice2023:
He is already looking like fulani/yoruba.

There is some thing about Islam I need to understand.

It makes one look indescribable.
And 24 idiots liked this nonsense, that shows we have so many of your likes on here.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by JulianBond007: 12:13pm On Mar 08
LegendHero:
The guy should fortify himself before the likes of terrorists like mazi Ekpa exterminate him.
nothing will happen to him. He's been a traditional leader for years and no one is threatening him because of his religion. There's no religion extremism in Igbo land.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 12:19pm On Mar 08
So allah was lying when he revealed Surah 10:94-95? to "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH) Also, if the Bible is man made, why did allah and "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) copy so much from the Bible?

Why did allah a.k.a Satan We Trust (S.W.T), say that the un-Holy koran was revealed as a confirmation for a man made book?

Surah 2:89

When there came to them a Book from God, confirming what was with them

drlateef:

Many of you people lack understanding and knowledge. The only book we are allowed to read is the revealed books of Allah. Not a bible written by human beings. Do you think Allah is daft like you? You use your hands to write a book and call it a scripture? Allah has already rebuked and cursed all of you that wrote bible with your hands in the same Quran. And yet you think Allah is asking us to read such books? You must be a joker.😂😂😂
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by sreamsense: 12:24pm On Mar 08
First and last Igbo Islamic king. If the king had come when attrocities of Islam had not been exposed to this level, there is probability that more would have come. However, Islam is stagnant; only growing through multiple wives and children. Attrocities of Islam that have been exposed through hadiths, tefsir and Quran which portray Mohammad has wicked, warmonger, sexual addicts and killer has stopped country like China and Netherland from putting check on them. No probability that another Islamic king will join in Igbo land
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 1:00pm On Mar 08
I'm consistent and I'm intellectually honest, unlike a certain 7th century village pervert who specialised in lies.

elhakiimed:

I bet you think you made sense with your maalu rant. Probably thought you felt coherence in your life for the first time this week, but you're wrong.

And who are my sick predecessors? Everything I know about Islam comes from "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) himself! He is my "predecessor" who has taught me everything I know about Islam.

The narration your sick predecessors sponsored on Islam has waned thin and turned on you. Overzealous people like you will continue to hinder Christianity with your hatred for Islam, when it is the only faith unwavering in this end time endgame.

You're right. Islam isn't my problem, it's your problem. I have Christ so I have no problems☺️

Islam is not your problem.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08
ShoeGetSize:
I'm consistent and I'm intellectually honest, unlike a certain 7th century village pervert who specialised in lies.

And who are my sick predecessors? Everything I know about Islam comes from "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) himself! He is my "predecessor" who has taught me everything I know about Islam.

You're right. Islam isn't my problem, it's your problem. I have Christ so I have no problems☺️

Millions of people, influential, eloquent, and reasonable,
something you might never become tried and failed to harm Islam for over a millenial. Focus this energy on your religion and have peace.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by drlateef: 1:31pm On Mar 08
ShoeGetSize:
So allah was lying when he revealed Surah 10:94-95? to "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH) Also, if the Bible is man made, why did allah and "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) copy so much from the Bible?

Why did allah a.k.a Satan We Trust (S.W.T), say that the un-Holy koran was revealed as a confirmation for a man made book?

Surah 2:89

When there came to them a Book from God, confirming what was with them

Since you lack respect and decorum I will not answer your question. Go to hell with your belief.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 1:40pm On Mar 08
The biggest enemies of Islam and MOOslims have always been other MOOslims. Not just in Nigeria where Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani Herdsmen have slaughtered thousands of MOOslims, but all over the world😂

So if I were you, I wouldn't worry about an imaginary millions of enemies. You should worry about your fellow MOOslimes plunging a two edge dagger in your back😂

Keep faithfully slamming your forehead on the ground 5 times a day until your delusion disappears the way your "prophet" predicted it would.

Sahih Book 1, Number 0271:

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

elhakiimed:

Millions of people, influential, eloquent, and reasonable,
something you might never become tried and failed to harm Islam for over a millenial. Focus this energy on your religion and have peace.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 1:44pm On Mar 08
Just admit that you don't have any answers and stop reacting emotionally like a heart broken teenage girl😂

Keep slamming your forehead on the floor until it is time for you and your "religion" eventually crawls away like a snake!😂😂😂

Sahih Muslim Book 1, Number 0271:
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole

drlateef:

Since you lack respect and decorum I will not answer your question. Go to hell with your belief.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08
ShoeGetSize:
The biggest enemies of Islam and MOOslims have always been other MOOslims. Not just in Nigeria where Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani Herdsmen have slaughtered thousands of MOOslims, but all over the world😂

So if I were you, I wouldn't worry about an imaginary millions of enemies. You should worry about your fellow MOOslimes plunging a two edge dagger in your back😂

Keep faithfully slamming your forehead on the ground 5 times a day until your delusion disappears the way your "prophet" predicted it would.

Sahih Book 1, Number 0271:

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

Again out of context as usual.

Do you know the continuation of that hadith?

No, you wouldn't.

Let me educate you..

It's a hadith on steadfastness during end times.

Explanation:

"..., so give glad tidings to those who hold fast to their faith during such hard times. Those who hold fast when the rest of the world are in turmoil regarding their belief."

Then I suppose you know what would be the state of other religions, especially yours, at the end of times when it gets that bad? Behind the very antichrist cheering him on against the son of Mary(upon him be peace), much like they're already doing today with the lgbtq ideologies and children genocide.

It's 2024 and the Vatican is already the voice of Sodomy, from the Pope to the last bishop or whatever yall call them.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08
I'm not the one pained here, read the chats again.

Unlike you, I didn't curse Christians, I just pointed out a few facts. It's your sad self litering here with your crude thoughts.

I hope you find peace from the hatred you plunged yourself into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Plans To Unite Nigerians Through State Of Residence Law / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- / What You May Not Know About Alhaji (sir) Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.