Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) (4787 Views)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 12:34am On Mar 09
Rexymania:
I'm happy for him. I'm also an Igbo Muslim mashallah

Allahu Akbar
May Allah continue to protect you guys and the rest of us Muslim ummmah all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Akhee: 7:42am On Mar 09
Nice2023:
He is already looking like fulani/yoruba.

There is some thing about Islam I need to understand.

It makes one look indescribable.
Yes that’s the beauty of it all. You can’t describe them because all they do is follow what all religious scriptures say you should do I.e by covering your entire body to avoid immorality act, like Muslim women that cover all their body. But some people call them uncivilized because they do not expose their breast or Asses. If dressing half-naked is civilization, then I think even a goat or dog that do not wear anything are more civilized than we humans.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Deogratiasfx: 7:47am On Mar 09
These people do the creep into igboland o. Abeg make una beware, now u will say it doesn't matter but in 200 yrs, ur great grand children will see this comment and appreciate it.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Rexymania(m): 11:45am On Mar 09
stuffs4me:

Allahu Akbar
May Allah continue to protect you guys and the rest of us Muslim ummmah all over the world.

Ameen 🙏
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by ShoeGetSize: 2:24pm On Mar 09
We Christians do not get our morality from the Pope.
We get our morality from Christ.

But you MOOslimes get your moral standards from MOOhamad and allah.

But I bet you didn't know "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) had homo tendencies did you? Have no fears, I got your back. I've been educating Slimies on the intimate details of their "prophet's" Sunnah for a long time, so now it's my turn to educate you:

Jami at-Tirmidhi, Hadith No. 2732

Narrated 'Aishah:

"Zaid bin Harithah arrived in Al-Madinah while the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was in his house. So he went and knocked at the door, so the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood naked, dragging his garment - and by Allah! I did not see him naked before nor afterwards - and he hugged him and kissed him."
(1) - They say that the meaning of "naked' here is that he was not wearing his Rida or upper wrap and it was that which was dragging, so the area between the navel and knees were covered. See Tuhfat Al- Ahwadhi.

Classified as sahih by Albani

Oh my freaking goodness elhakiimed! Why was your "prophet" passionately kissing his adopted son half naked?😂😂😂 Even poor Aishah confessed that he never kissed her like that before! 😂😂😂

Also, my dear elhakiimed, wasn't it your god allah who told you that you have a duty to be sinners? So èwo ní "islamic holiness" oşí?

Oya read and explain:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them

Sahih Muslim Hadith No 2749

The ball is in your court. Come and defend the "prophet" elhakiimed.

😂😂😂

elhakiimed:

Again out of context as usual.

Do you know the continuation of that hadith?

No, you wouldn't.

Let me educate you..

It's a hadith on steadfastness during end times.

Explanation:

"..., so give glad tidings to those who hold fast to their faith during such hard times. Those who hold fast when the rest of the world are in turmoil regarding their belief."

Then I suppose you know what would be the state of other religions, especially yours, at the end of times when it gets that bad? Behind the very antichrist cheering him on against the son of Mary(upon him be peace), much like they're already doing today with the lgbtq ideologies and children genocide.

It's 2024 and the Vatican is already the voice of Sodomy, from the Pope to the last bishop or whatever yall call them.
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Lawag3: 8:35pm On Mar 09
elhakiimed:

Did Jesus say he is god worthy of worship or you assumed that was what he meant?

Send the Bible verses on lgbtq to the Pope and co., I don't need it.

The position of Islam on the Bible is not news, like all previous revelations, your book, supposedly Injil, has been translated out of context and therefore misleading in the intentions of the messengers sent with them.
No prophet of God will associate worship to himself.

Infact, it is the character of people to indulge in Hero worship, and that's no doubt the case with Jesus.

The explanation of trinity was strange to the disciples, and early students of the disciples clashed over Trinity, it's not a general ideology of Christianity as you modern protestants want to force on your congregation. Where did you see Trinity mentioned ever in The old testament?

Bro if a man came out and called himself Allah what does it mean. Jesus called himself Jehovah the God of the Jews the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. The God the people of Israel worshipped. Jesus didn't just call himself a god then the Jews would have been what god are you. Jesus called himself the God he even said he was there during the creation.

The pope is not the head of Christianity and I can tell you this for free right now he is one of the people Jesus was talking about when he said this not everyone who call me Lord will enter the kingdom of God. The pope calls Jesus Lord but his actions are prove other wise.

So during Mohammed time the Bible wasn't corrupted Isn't ? So when was the Bible corrupted and who corrupted it? Islam sould also know that.

I agree no prophet of God will associate himself to God . But Jesus wasn't a prophet he is the son of God and He is God .

The disciples believed in the Trinity if they didn't they won't believe Jesus to be God but they knew Jesus was God. And majority of Christians including Catholics believe in the Trinity.

The word Trinity wasn't mentioned in the old testament but there is proof of the Trinity in the old testament

People also see the Trinity when the OT refers to God's word (Psalm 33:6), His Spirit (Isaiah 61:1), and Wisdom (Proverbs 9:1), as well as narratives such as the appearance of the three men to Abraham.[22] However, it is generally agreed among Trinitarian Christian scholars that it would go beyond the intention and spirit of the Old Testament to correlate these notions directly with later Trinitarian doctrine.[23]

Some Church Fathers believed that a knowledge of the mystery was granted to the prophets and saints of the Old Testament, and that they identified the divine messenger of Genesis 16:7, Genesis 21:17, Genesis 31:11, Exodus 3:2 and Wisdom of the sapiential books with the Son, and "the spirit of the Lord" with the Holy Spirit.[23]

Genesis 18–19 has been interpreted by Christians as a Trinitarian text. The narrative has the Lord appearing to Abraham, who was visited by three men.[25] In Genesis 19, "the two angels" visited Lot at Sodom.[26] The interplay between Abraham on the one hand and the Lord/three men/the two angels on the other was an intriguing text for those who believed in a single God in three persons. Justin Martyr, and John Calvin similarly, interpreted it such that Abraham was visited by God, who was accompanied by two angels.[27] Justin supposed that the God who visited Abraham was distinguishable from the God who remains in the heavens, but was nevertheless identified as the (monotheistic) God. Justin interpreted the God who visited Abraham as Jesus, the second person of the Trinity.[citation needed]

Augustine, in contrast, held that the three visitors to Abraham were the three persons of the Trinity.[27] He saw no indication that the visitors were unequal, as would be the case in Justin's reading. Then in Genesis 19, two of the visitors were addressed by Lot in the singular: "Lot said to them, 'Not so, my lord'" (Gen. 19:18).[27] Augustine saw that Lot could address them as one because they had a single substance, despite the plurality of persons.[a]
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Okoroawusa: 8:55pm On Mar 09
Please correct your headline. He is not the first and he won't be the last
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by Timatayo1: 9:02pm On Mar 09
Any igbo muslim become muslim because of money. . they call it trade by batter
Re: Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) by elhakiimed(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10
ShoeGetSize:
We Christians do not get our morality from the Pope.
We get our morality from Christ.

But you MOOslimes get your moral standards from MOOhamad and allah.

But I bet you didn't know "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) had homo tendencies did you? Have no fears, I got your back. I've been educating Slimies on the intimate details of their "prophet's" Sunnah for a long time, so now it's my turn to educate you:

Jami at-Tirmidhi, Hadith No. 2732

Narrated 'Aishah:

"Zaid bin Harithah arrived in Al-Madinah while the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was in his house. So he went and knocked at the door, so the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood naked, dragging his garment - and by Allah! I did not see him naked before nor afterwards - and he hugged him and kissed him."
(1) - They say that the meaning of "naked' here is that he was not wearing his Rida or upper wrap and it was that which was dragging, so the area between the navel and knees were covered. See Tuhfat Al- Ahwadhi.

Classified as sahih by Albani

Oh my freaking goodness elhakiimed! Why was your "prophet" passionately kissing his adopted son half naked?😂😂😂 Even poor Aishah confessed that he never kissed her like that before! 😂😂😂

Also, my dear elhakiimed, wasn't it your god allah who told you that you have a duty to be sinners? So èwo ní "islamic holiness" oşí?

Oya read and explain:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them

Sahih Muslim Hadith No 2749

The ball is in your court. Come and defend the "prophet" elhakiimed.

😂😂😂

I have nothing to defend to you at all, your out-of-context posts has shown me enough about your sinister motive. You clearly are unhinged and here to waste people's time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court / Construction In Nigeria ‘to Become World’s Fastest Growing’ / Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.