Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? (13374 Views)

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 07
Twin boys. But I preferred a boy and girl
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by NoSmoking: 1:52pm On Mar 07
Either one

Gender dont make much difference to me...
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by fergie001: 1:53pm On Mar 07
Boys oooo, abeg
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07
Girls ooh😳😳 it's more profitable 😛😛

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by gbangban1: 1:55pm On Mar 07
Any one wey God gave , I will rise then
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Drone95(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07
Twin boys or twin girls, raising them in the right way is the most important thing. My mom raised twin boys and the boys doesn't really give her problem but on occasions the two boys go head on and mama will beat both of them, none of them is wayward and they are very respectful. Raising twin girls as well shouldn't be a problem but just that they need to be monitored to avoid them getting pregnant at early age.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by verminnel(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07
I have two boys already and I will still prefer twin boys😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Iamicekid(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07
One of each is the best
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Sirseedorf(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07
I'm not a father yet, but based on my opinion, I will prefer two twins boyssss grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by LordIsaac(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07
ddippset:
As a man, I would rather have twin girls than twin boys.
And they must be identical.

But my most important consideration is that I desire my kids to comprise two boys and two girls.

So if in this mix, I am destined to have one set of twins then it should be identical twin girls.
I hope you know what you are asking for…raising a girl child is not what you see in movies…you must be on ground for the rest of your life! I know you will equate it to boys, but I won’t argue with you. I can only wish you Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by LordIsaac(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07
Drone95:
Twin boys or twin girls, raising them in the right way is the most important thing. My mom raised twin boys and the boys doesn't really give her problem but on occasions the two boys go head on and mama will beat both of them, none of them is wayward and they are very respectful. Raising twin girls as well shouldn't be a problem but just that they need to be monitored to avoid them getting pregnant at early age.
The mere fact that you added an extra layer to the girl child says it all. I don’t know why people keep deceiving themselves that raising both comes with equal responsibility…I dare say nay. You must be on ground forever for the female child, even after giving her out for marriage…else, she will be back to your house with many issues. That’s if you even succeed in keeping her out of teenage pregnancy!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by yemmight(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07
They should just be mixed.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by easzypeaszy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07
I have Twin Boys
I dont hv preference...Infact I nvr thght of havin Twins
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Pinicop(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07
None of them.

I rather raise a couple of dogs.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by AntiChristian: 2:07pm On Mar 07
Boys o!

Girls o!

I love twins!
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Mar 07
One boy & one girl.......😂
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Odingo1: 2:08pm On Mar 07
Nyanabo:
Twin boys. Reason because i cant stomach the factmy daughters would one day become someones girlfriend and eventual wives.
Is a blessing to have good in-laws, if every other person have your mindset, there will be no girls to marry

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by easzypeaszy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07
Pinicop:
None of them.

I rather raise a couple of dogs.
Humans will raise Humans while your kind will raise your kind

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by hardon1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07
Nyanabo:
Twin boys. Reason because i cant stomach the factmy daughters would one day become someones girlfriend and eventual wives.

But you dey friend and Bleep somebody

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ddippset(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07
LordIsaac:

I hope you know what you are asking for…raising a girl child is not what you see in movies…you must be on ground for the rest of your life! I know you will equate it to boys, but I won’t argue with you. I can only wish you Goodluck.
😁

Good luck in what?
Having them or Raising them?

I Neva get dem yet you dey wish me goodluck.

But I guess you're right, op used the word "raising" them.

But I was only looking at the fun and pleasure of having them.

In terms of rasing kids girls are naturally more complicated than boys, be it twins or not.

So you're correct since op said "raising"
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by kennybelle: 2:12pm On Mar 07
[quote author=ibrocool post=128823162]As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with.

May God grant your heart's desire and make you a father soon. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07
[quote author=kennybelle post=128823611][/quote]I really appreciate. Thanks 🙏
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Telltruth123: 2:15pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
I pray God gives you children very soon. Amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by folake4u(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07
None.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by T2Justman(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07
The gender doesn't matter to me.

I don't even mind raising a triplet or quadriplate provided I have d money.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Pinicop(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07
easzypeaszy:
Humans will raise Humans while your kind will raise your kind

Yes, Mr. Human Being.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by TheWinterBird(f): 2:18pm On Mar 07
Twin boys. However, I don't think I would want twins at all, though they run in my family.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by kheny12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
May Almighty Allah bless your family with good children.Same thing is happening to someone I know.Allah Knows the best.He will surely answer you and your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Cassandraloius: 2:21pm On Mar 07
A boy and a girl definitely.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Colson(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07
I dey fear to raise girls sha. But the heart wants what it wants... Twin girls it is..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.