Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? (13364 Views)

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by descarado: 6:10pm On Mar 07
I rather not have any if giving the choice.

If you are a twin or from family of twins especially same sex, you will understand better.
The only cuteness is dressing them up in uniforms.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Bahamas95(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07
I just love baby girls. The pony tail, cornrows, akara hair with those fancy flower Packers on their hair is a beauty to behold. cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07
descarado:
I rather not have any if giving the choice.

If you are a twin or from family of twins especially same sex, you will understand better.
The only cuteness is dressing them up in uniforms.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The ones in my family are sweet.
My mum and her twin are still very close.
Then, our twin baby girls are the sweetest and most adorable cupcakes. πŸ˜€
You can't just get over them since the day they were born.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by charleoj(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07
Do you need an excuse of gender to raise your child? Cos I don't understand the reason for this question
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by mariahAngel(f): 6:18pm On Mar 07
Bahamas95:
I just love baby girls. The pony tail, cornrows, akara hair with those fancy flower Packers on their hair is a beauty to behold. cool

You know it! πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Babaken(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07
Emman08:
Twin girls definitely. Baby boys too dey suck breast. Then go finish madam grin
I disagree with you on that my baby girl is the chief sucker and she can cry for Africa.

Back to the question I prefer boy's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Emman08: 6:45pm On Mar 07
Babaken:
I disagree with you on that my baby girl is the chief sucker and she can cry for Africa.

Back to the question I prefer boy's.

β€Ž

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Jeffdz: 6:49pm On Mar 07
Twin girls is beautiful to raise , have them already and they give me join
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Justkatty(f): 7:17pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
This really broke me cry May Allah come through for you and answer your earnest 🀲 Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Cj4charles(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07
Anyone that comes through, but male child should come first
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Elohorp(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07
Emman08:
Twin girls definitely. Baby boys too dey suck breast. Them go finish madam grin
you funny
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Elohorp(f): 7:23pm On Mar 07
Exceed15:

That's not an answer.

It's the best answer
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Elohorp(f): 7:24pm On Mar 07
Emmexguy123:
Boys of course.
Who like to train hookup association member?

Please with all respect mind the way you talk,it was a woman that brought you to life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Princezibk: 7:34pm On Mar 07
I want it mixed oh lord πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Very cute , adorable, blessed and Glorious twins for a super duper , cute , highly blessed, caring, great and God fearing dad πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™

It’s granted !!!
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Princezibk: 7:36pm On Mar 07
Nyanabo:
Twin boys. Reason because i cant stomach the factmy daughters would one day become someones girlfriend and eventual wives.
You’re darn selfish 😩
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Ashantyluv(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07
Anyone God give me
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by deekseen(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07
money121:
Would you rather Raise twin boys or twin girls?
Any baba and mama ejima on nairaland?
Please share your option

And does praying for fruit of womb let know the one you prefer

My wife wanted twin boys and I wanted twin girls. Guess what...We had a boy and a girl!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by dnawah(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07
money121:
Would you rather Raise twin boys or twin girls?
Any baba and mama ejima on nairaland?
Please share your option

And does praying for fruit of womb let know the one you prefer

anyone can go,but must be identical.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by money121(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07
deekseen:

My wife wanted twin boys and I wanted twin girls.
Guess what...We had a boy and a girl!
God is great
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Vikkioshio(f): 8:51pm On Mar 07
As someone who is trusting God for the fruit of the womb any gender will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07
Twin girls
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by morohunfola78008: 9:21pm On Mar 07
I'm a lover of twins!I'll raise any gender God blesses us withI prefer twin boys though I'm a lover of twins!I'll raise any gender God blesses us withI prefer twin boys though ...

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by evictor305: 9:23pm On Mar 07
I have twins a boy and a girl. They are such a blessing for me. Plus no dull moment with them

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by lesbiconverter: 9:44pm On Mar 07
dominique:

Till they join bad gangs and start terrorizing the society. The rot we're facing in the society today is this mentality of parents that only female children need to be monitored. The boys grow up and start feeling like they can do anyhow as they like, they're not answerable to anybody, some turn to crime. Children of BOTH genders need strict monitoring and guidance
I smell feminist vibes from this reply but it's not about both genders shouldn't be monitored but females can't easily fend for themselves. A boy can't be raped or impregnated. A boy that goes into crime will face the consequences and can still come out in one piece
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by zagorakis(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07
Twin boys
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Omoawoke: 10:58pm On Mar 07
One girl one problem
Two girls, double problem
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by PropertyBuying(f): 1:40am On Mar 08
Either of the 2 options or having them mixed ia alright. I love twins irrespective of gender.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:57am On Mar 08
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
CALL PASTOR ONYEDIKA KALU πŸ‘‰ 08035472608 & tell him that Franklin said that he should pray for you so your wife will conceive.
IF YOU ARE DOING JUJU OR DIABOLICAL THINGS DON'T CONTACT HIM PLEASE !!
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:48am On Mar 08
ibrocool:

Don't worry okay. At the right time and when you least expect it, it'll definitely happen. Even you sef will be shocked. My sister has been married since 2019, it was this year ( late 2023/early this year) she finally conceived. Any moment from now she'll deliver. Yours too will definitely come. Do not despair.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by kindmman(m): 7:31am On Mar 08
ibrocool:

My brother, I can feel your pain. I was in the same shoe and it was like a hell. Seeing the monthy cycle was like a curse because my wife cried whenever it arrived. All thanks to God, she conceived after two years. Continue to pray and keep trying the alternative medicines as well. Call or WhatsApp 09053532021. Let's rub mind together.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Mar 08
akaahs:
Twin boys of course. My boys will always be my boys but my girl ll never be my girl always. The moment u handover her to another man, she seize to be ur girl technically.
The way girls dress and act waywardly in this generation, i can't just stomach.

Can you stomach the way teenage boys smoke shisha and get arrested and detained everyday by the EFCC?

Just pray for wisdom to raise responsible children. All these nonsensical permutations do not matter. There are so many youngs boys languishing in prisons today who had parents with your type of mentality.

Cult wars don waste many boys with parents who prayed all their lives for a male child.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by kindmman(m): 8:23am On Mar 08
Emman08:
Twin girls definitely. Baby boys too dey suck breast. Them go finish madam grin
So true, my boy nearly finished the milk in her mom's breasts until I forced him to stop. The boy didn't even know I left the breasts so he could have something to suck and didn't want to leave any milk for the one coming after him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to Β£1?? / . / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.