Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? (13362 Views)

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by eleniyan2020: 3:08pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
omo...may Allah answer your prayers soon!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Mumben(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
May God grant your heart desires Amen. You will carry your children sooner than you expect

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Nyanabo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07
hardon1:

But you dey friend and Bleep somebody

😛😂 crucify me
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07
I want four, three boys and one girl.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by moshoodn(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07
Twins girls are wonderful and caring..

Girls are generally loving, if trained in a decent family settings.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07
I've pretty twinnie gurls and they are the best gifts asides my life and my wife....
I wouldn't ve minded boys if that came though.
They're responding to my barrack style routines....I'm not doing that aje butter things with my kids.....I give dem aje butter packages but if you do anyhow, you're surely seeing plenty anyhows²...😏kiaskiah.....

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07
eleniyan2020:
omo...may Allah answer your prayers soon!
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07
Mumben:

May God grant your heart desires Amen. You will carry your children sooner than you expect
I pray so

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by toujurs: 3:37pm On Mar 07
I have beg you in God's name, Boys please.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Jasonekah98: 3:44pm On Mar 07
Girls pliixxxxxxx
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Emdebby2: 3:51pm On Mar 07
Whether boys or girls..I love twins. Looking forward to having twins soon.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by marksleek2584(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07
Twins boys all the way
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by jackie111(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07
Twin girls >>>>

Me wey I don pick names like 4 years ago
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by TheTravelingOne(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07
Give me twin boys. Girls in this Nigeria have a 85% chance of becoming a hoe/hook up girl and then you’ve wasted your 18-20 years. Boys will at least make something of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Dammy774(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:

I’m sorry about this. May the Lord answer your prayers and give you good children. I will advise that you to join NSPPD prayer program organized by pastor Jerry Eze. Many people are recording miraculous testimonies of their babies. I believe if you join that prayer altar by faith, the Lord will give you your heart desires. The program holds 7-9am daily on YouTube or Facebook every Monday-Friday. I could send you the link if you don’t mind.
God still answers prayers and I believe He will answer your prayers in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by iamtardey: 4:11pm On Mar 07
Twin girls
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by iamtardey: 4:14pm On Mar 07
Ebukamatth:
For this economy

Just feed yourself first

sharp
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by edogu(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07
Whether twin boys or girls, your pocket no send. The price of baby food has increased tremendously.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by hardon1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07
Nyanabo:

😛😂 crucify me

No need to crucify you. Na so life be. If Dem no hang your sister leg , Dem go hang your daughter leg. Unless you don't have or don't want to have any

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Oluchiugo: 4:34pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:

Brotherly I feel u, I was also in that shoe amd believe me it is not easy. I also finally got a Baby girl after 4 years of trying. Just keep up, soon you will praise God. Just keep your Faith and don't be deterred. I have 2 Ladies and 1 Guy now to the glory of God. Don't worry, they will come.....not one o, the amount u want

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Mar 07
lesbiconverter:
Anyone that comes my way

But I prefer boys so I don't have to monitor their teenage years too much

Till they join bad gangs and start terrorizing the society. The rot we're facing in the society today is this mentality of parents that only female children need to be monitored. The boys grow up and start feeling like they can do anyhow as they like, they're not answerable to anybody, some turn to crime. Children of BOTH genders need strict monitoring and guidance

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by seanery: 4:41pm On Mar 07
Sigh...!!!!
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ndu99(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07
I prefer twin boys, e get why
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by mkoabiola: 5:08pm On Mar 07
Children are Gift

But preferably boyz
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Tremple8v: 5:09pm On Mar 07
I have twin boys .... they are cool . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by sunnymighty(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:

May Almighty Allah answer your prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by akaahs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07
Twin boys of course. My boys will always be my boys but my girl ll never be my girl always. The moment u handover her to another man, she seize to be ur girl technically.
The way girls dress and act waywardly in this generation, i can't just stomach.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Dijita: 5:23pm On Mar 07
As a man, I know that female children are more sympathetic to their father. I am blessed with twins. They are both girls

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by MrCamron(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07
Dammy774:

I’m sorry about this. May the Lord answer your prayers and give you good children. I will advise that you to join NSPPD prayer program organized by pastor Jerry Eze. Many people are recording miraculous testimonies of their babies. I believe if you join that prayer altar by faith, the Lord will give you your heart desires. The program holds 7-9am daily on YouTube or Facebook every Monday-Friday. I could send you the link if you don’t mind.
God still answers prayers and I believe He will answer your prayers in Jesus name!

Why looking for trouble?
Already,you have shown the op your goodwill and blessing.

Why asking him to join a Christian meeting/program knowing fully well he categorically mentioned that he is a muslim. Even by @ibrocool's username ,you could say his name is Ibrahim.

Let Christians go to church in peace and let's Muslims go to Mosque in peace as well. And also allow the spiritual-but non-regilious people to breath !!

I got married more than 10 years ago,it took a while before we had our first child,a boy,in 2018. It was a rough road. Medically, everything was okay . I remember,my last meeting with my dad before he died in 2015,he told me I should put my mind at rest and I shouldn't run to any pastor or Alfa or herbalist or the likes,he said God will bless us at the appointed time. Mind you,my dad was a very prominent and popular Sheikh in Nigeria. I did as he advised. And now,I have what I actually asked for,2 boys !

If I would have a child again,I know for sure it is gonna be a boy. A boy,..,then a boy..and then and then a boy..

But I am okay with just 2 !!!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Panda7(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07
who wouldn't need twin girls, but of course in my middle age. For now it is boys for me.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by noblebright1: 6:07pm On Mar 07
Boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.