Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? (13375 Views)

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by IzuniUe: 2:23pm On Mar 07
I prefer twin boys
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by AllahOfBlood: 2:24pm On Mar 07
Twin girls is what i am asking the universe to bless me when I finally get married

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by fm7070: 2:24pm On Mar 07
I love girls. I don't even mind quadruplets girls

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Smithwilliams826: 2:26pm On Mar 07
Since the age of 15 I done dey pray make I no born any female child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07
kheny12:
May Almighty Allah bless your family with good children.Same thing is happening to someone I know.Allah Knows the best.He will surely answer you and your wife.
Thank you so much
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07
Telltruth123:

I pray God gives you children very soon. Amen
Thanks. I really appreciate πŸ™
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07
Na twin boys sure pass o. afterwards twin girls. Amin
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by slimanyd: 2:32pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.

May God hear your wish . But if you don't mind and see my writeup as rubbish sir, I want to just want you to try this one option. Go to Igem city ,Alakia, Ibadan, Its a big church in the city of ibadan, Nobody watches you , Just walk in, Ask for where you can fetch the lord's water, Put it inside your bottle, And go to the arena and pray over the water, Ask God for what you want, and make a VOW, Ask God what you want him to do for you within 9 months to 10 months time, Just use that water to rub on your wife belly and also drink it and ur wife aswell before making love . And leave the rest for God to handle.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Juoflife1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 07
Girls
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Agunesinjaweola: 2:36pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
As a man who have been married for over 4 years without a child, I wouldn't mind whichever one God bless me with. I can only pray to have children that won't give me any kind of problem. That's why I avoid doing anything fetish despite the frustration.

I just can't give account of what I've spent running test and buying drugs. Not to talk of herbal medicine. As a practising Muslim, I ensure I give to the poor and pray day and night. I hope it won't be late before my prayer is answered.

If you did not go through trouble before having your children, you don't know what God has done for you.
May God answer your prayers today πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ™
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07
slimanyd:

May God hear your wish . But if you don't mind and see my writeup as rubbish sir, I want to just want you to try this one option. Go to Igem city ,Alakia, Ibadan, Its a big church in the city of ibadan, Nobody watches you , Just walk in, Ask for where you can fetch the lord's water, Put it inside your bottle, And go to the arena and pray over the water, Ask God for what you want, and make a VOW, Ask God what you want him to do for you within 9 months to 10 months time, Just use that water to rub on your wife belly and also drink it and ur wife aswell before making love . And leave the rest for God to handle.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by franudi: 2:36pm On Mar 07
I prefer raising two boys.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Mcslize: 2:36pm On Mar 07
ogbonti, this is your chance to prove that you are not impotent. Would you rather birth twin boys or twin girls?
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07
Agunesinjaweola:

May God answer your prayers today πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ™
Amen
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by LordIsaac(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07
ddippset:
😁

Good luck in what?
Having them or Raising them?

I Neva get dem yet you dey wish me goodluck.

But I guess you're right, op used the word "raising" them.

But I was only looking at the fun and pleasure of having them.

In terms of rasing kids girls are naturally more complicated than boys, be it twins or not.

So you're correct since op said "raising"
Good. Thank God you have not had them yet. Just stopping them from being rough handled by a player can make them hate you for the rest of their lives. Ah, girl child…hmmm…pray o😊
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by GEJDHERO: 2:39pm On Mar 07
Watinhapen:
Twin boys. Most twin girls always end up wayward
NOT TRUE
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by princejones(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:

True, is takes a man of faith to remain steadfast, God will soon answer your prayers. If God can answer me after 12 years of marriage he will do it for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by faceland: 2:43pm On Mar 07
For the sake of inheritance, I would prefer twin boys... Twin girls are only for aesthetic reasons, only if God has already blessed me that I would intentionally seek twin girls.

Imagine paying 2 school fees, two notebooks, 2 pens, 2 lunch.

Yeah, my extended family has history of twins, so it is a possibility.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ibrocool(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07
princejones:
True, is takes a man of faith to remain steadfast, God will soon answer your prayers. If God can answer me after 12 years of marriage he will do it for you
Thank you so much. You have relived me of my burden.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by ukaface(f): 2:48pm On Mar 07
I don’t want a girl child but in terms of twins? I want girl twins
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Kingrshd3: 2:50pm On Mar 07
CaptainRogers:
Twin Girls If I have the opportunity to train my Children in a developed Country
But here in Nigeria, Because of Unhealthy competition, like dating one Boyfriend or getting married to one husband, I'll go for Twin Boys

If I had the opportunity to choose, I'll take one Boy, one Girl

Shutup why are u always tarnishing the image of Nigeria all d time..

Your so called stupid leaders all make it in Nigeria including p-square Dangote Otedola .

So why running mouth and bad mouth Abt the country πŸ€”

Haven't u seen people born and brought up and became very successful in this same Nigeria 😲

Please drop ur poor useless mentality elsewhere abeg
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by JuanDeDios: 2:51pm On Mar 07
CaptainRogers:
Twin Girls If I have the opportunity to train my Children in a developed Country
But here in Nigeria, Because of Unhealthy competition, like dating one Boyfriend or getting married to one husband, I'll go for Twin Boys

If I had the opportunity to choose, I'll take one Boy, one Girl
I'm trying to understand the bolded. Can you please elaborate?
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by faceland: 2:51pm On Mar 07
Smithwilliams826:
Since the age of 15 I done dey pray make I no born any female child.

The day I installed TikTok was when I wasn't sure if I wanted a girl child.

The Chinese were like, you are an older male, let's show you underage girls sexually dancing in their fathers house (the algorithm literally training young girls to sell sex to old men in exchange for token and money).

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Divoc19(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07
Boys are cheaper for me to raise. I'll chose boys

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by faceland: 2:53pm On Mar 07
ukaface:
I don’t want a girl child but in terms of twins? I want girl twins

Yeah, two girls is better than one. One must be slightly different in personality to the other so they compliment each other.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by missRonica(f): 3:00pm On Mar 07
Currently raising twin boys and I'm loving it.
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by abobote: 3:01pm On Mar 07
Boys of course

Raise twin girls and tomorrow they will start sleeping with one man

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by riverbird: 3:02pm On Mar 07
Women are too stressful to raise, raising one alone is not easy
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by Cajal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07
Edokolaman:
Men all the way.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Are you a urologist or an andrologist?
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by eleniyan2020: 3:07pm On Mar 07
ddippset:
As a man, I would rather have twin girls than twin boys.
And they must be identical.

But my most important consideration is that I desire my kids to comprise two boys and two girls.

So if in this mix, I am destined to have one set of twins then it should be identical twin girls.
why as a man...speak for yourself!
Re: Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? by motayoayinde: 3:08pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:

Was in your shoes some years back bro.
Got so bad I thought I wont have kids in my life.

But today, Alhamdulillah.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.