Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn (28741 Views)

Chinese President To Chinese Women: "Have More Children" / Ghanaian Protesters Demand President Resign Amid Economic Problems. / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by slimmax: 8:40pm On Mar 07
Singleism abi freedom to knack anyhow
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Goldbw122(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07
Hardship can actually rewire some people's brain is the hard truth
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by lolybaby(f): 8:42pm On Mar 07
hmmmmm i don't think this news can solve hunger.God bless Nigeria.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by toprealman: 8:42pm On Mar 07
This is not new in China. It has been a pandemic they have been dealing with for many years before the COVID concept was unleashed!

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Greenfaces: 8:42pm On Mar 07
Marriage is mostly for companionship and permissible sex.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Impliment: 8:43pm On Mar 07
inoki247:
Lol so dem wan use am control child birth so dere population can reduce or what....

Did you even understand the write up? Please go back and understand the trusth of the matter before going press.

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Impliment: 8:45pm On Mar 07
inoki247:
Lol so dem wan use am control child birth so dere population can reduce or what....

Did you even understand the write up? Please go back and understand the trusth of the matter before going to the press.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by DystopianMuse(f): 8:47pm On Mar 07
Where are the men that will even marry you ladies in the first place. There are more men than women of marriageable age in China due to the disastrous one-child policy by the evil CCP (since it is only one child. People prefer male child. They are choosed through selective abortion) making them to have more men than women. And yes! China economy is in distress. Rising unemployment, drying FDIs. Declining exports, crashing stock market, real estate crisis and so on. Its tough rn and chinese are migrating en masse to the USA. China's 9 to 9 and monday to saturday work culture don't help matters too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Yashita: 8:48pm On Mar 07
Angy55:
They should come and import Ladies from Nigeria to marry the men in China grin cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07
DystopianMuse:
Where are the men that will even marry you ladies in the first place. There are more men than women of marriageable age in China due to the disastrous one-child policy by the evil CCP (since it is only one child. People prefer male child. They are choosed through selective abortion) making them to have more men than women. And yes! China economy is in distress. Rising unemployment, drying FDIs. Declining exports, crashing stock market, real estate crisis and so on. Its tough rn and chinese are migrating en masse to the USA

What's this one saying bayi?

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Angelfrost(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07
Southern Nigerians will not be far behind this trend as time goes on...!

Their Northern counterparts, on the other hand, will even fvck and procreate inside IDP camps or kidnapper's den. tongue

So, Naija population ain't ever going down.

2 Likes

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07
dosage150:
Why did I even book this space ?

This country is so discouraging.
God help us
We work just to survive

Isn't what work is all about? What other reason do you have for working if not to survive?

Abi you work to die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by maruzia: 8:50pm On Mar 07
Naija girls no fit try this one. Parasites and leeches. They must bleed a man dry through marriage
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Yashita: 8:50pm On Mar 07
Uchesis:
My neighbour's wife is so happy sitting at home all day and yelling at her children or plaiting our female co-tenents hair and gossiping about other people who have gone to work.

Nigerian life

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by DystopianMuse(f): 8:52pm On Mar 07
Redpinler. Alfa mail. Read it very well you will understand. How can you even. This is not your usully redpill garbage. Nothing upstair except rhetorics on women
luminouz:

What's this one saying bayi?

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by iamtardey: 8:53pm On Mar 07
I support them 100% on this one.
Byee
🚶🏿
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07
DystopianMuse:
Redpinler. Alfa mail. Read it very well you will understand. How can you even. This is not your usully redpill garbage. Nothing upstair except rhetorics on women
Go and sit ya black down jor

Yen yen yen...local parrot!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Akalia(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07
Uchesis:
My neighbour's wife is so happy sitting at home all day and yelling at her children or plaiting our female co-tenents hair and gossiping about other people who have gone to work.

Nigerian life
Yet she is happy because she understands that happiness is immaterial while the ones working their asses off to build successful careers are drowning in depression and dissatisfaction.

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Goodlady(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07
Malroux:
Nigerian women will rather be the fifth wife than to be single.
God forbid.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by GUNITGuy: 8:59pm On Mar 07
a trend also in Europe and America .......No wonder alibaba keep advertising rubber anytime their adver pops up on my laptop while i want to study.......Rubber investment in the nearest future would surpass Oil and Gas ....Price of toys to go up
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by DystopianMuse(f): 9:00pm On Mar 07
Alfa mail in the mud. Can't come up with basic intellectual stuffs. Please rest. Don't come for me . You guys are one of the reasons i lost my relationship with your toxic teachings. Though redpill is good for males but you guys have inserted toxic elements.
luminouz:

Go and sit ya black down jor

Yen yen yen...local parrot!!!
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by emperor4love(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07
tobenuel:
Their madness never reach the 'West' own shaa

Wechat boy must chop too
abeg to get verified wechat no b here,ripper vendor plenty[code][/code]
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by santaclaws: 9:03pm On Mar 07
Malroux:

But if they don't marry, y'all would still be the ones to single-shame them and call them 'olosho'. 😒

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Kay25(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07
Economy recession is biting everyone
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by engrchykae(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07
luminouz:
Na to go china be that na

Enough oyel wells!!!🤣

On a serious note, No matter how loudly women scream about being happy alone, deep down they regret it. They want companionship, of a man. Those who have in the past driven their husbands away and taken the kids come to realize this fact after their kids are all grown up and left the nest. Now, they are online looking for any form of consolation so they won't die alone. Yahoo boys and fûck boys are cashing out money and pussies respectively. I see them around me all the time. The loneliness in their gaze, their desperate attempts to come to your house and 'secure' their space. They will agree to cook, clean, promise you heaven and earth but you don't get convinced because they still showed the stinking attitudes that made them Alpha widows in the first place. Will I marry them? Hell No!!! Do I fûck them? Your guess is as good as mine🙂

N.B: isn't it ironic that all these Chinese women are
educated, yet unhappy? They get the perks of education but are not willing to sacrifice anything to the society that funded them. The society that MEN built, bled and died for!! How will they think China will be if no one gives birth? Yet the so called uneducated ones are
marrying and thriving. That's the good thing about men. We don't scream and complain to take care of our duties. We just do it, education or not. It's only women who believe education and /or money makes her above marriage, men and child-bearing.
Men are Men.
Deep down,women know that the Man is the the ultimate goal.

2 Likes

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by bewla(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07
Malroux:
What do you expect to remain single
Sorry if some people fill this way am sure some of you won't be on nairaland
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Okhuadams(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07
HonNL:

SOURCE
bunches of foolish women if una papa no marry how una go come this world some blinded Nigerian Ladies now wey be say don take their husbands do boyfriend go begin shout yes up n dan
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Adakintroy: 9:17pm On Mar 07
All the yanga and new age rational na because of exploding population anyway. Human always acting they came up with the thought all by themselves. Gay right and all.

Wait after Ukraine come out of this war and go ask them to legalize gay marriages or this sought of progressive shit. Na then you go know say gay rights are regressive laws. When you want to improve your population. Enshrine more men on men and see how you multiply?
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by PHAYOL81: 9:17pm On Mar 07
Imagine the resolution some people take over economic hardship. What do they want their men to do now?
Anyway, the NIGERIAN G-Boy just got another destination to bomb. Oh, guys, remember to be a female from the west before pointing that VPN towards the EASTERN country and be utmoustly friendly to the chinese men you bump into. They need all the care and offer you can give them.

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Malroux: 9:21pm On Mar 07
Goodlady:

God forbid.
You'll be my seventh wife. cool
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Bahamas95(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07
Angy55:
They should come and import Ladies from Nigeria to marry the men in China grin cheesy
Nigerian girls prefer it huge, Chinese men ain't got it.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by NoToPile: 9:22pm On Mar 07
Some valid points in the article though

Regardless of whether you're extremely successful or just ordinary, women still make the biggest sacrifices at home

'all the women said it was difficult to find a man who valued their autonomy and believed in equal division of household labour'

Hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles / Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.