Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money (35664 Views)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs / Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by kiddkash(m): 6:46am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
I've been using SLTV decoder since September 2023.
With 5k monthly subscription, you will watch all the S sport channels and more.
Is it good?

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Newton1045: 6:47am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

Me too

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Newton1045: 6:49am On Mar 08
JAMO84:
I hope this SLTV will be as good as DStv.

Let me go and select a strong concrete wall where I will smash my DStv decoder

Hahahahaha.
They give u the best channels, discovery, history, NAT geo.
All sport.
Is enuf na

2 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by dydx2020(m): 6:49am On Mar 08
You are a fool...Go back and read what you posted. Dummy

AllTheWayUp:
Another propaganda to distract and bamboozle only APC zombies as usual.
Hate it or love it, with the current state of corruption and ineptitude in the Nigerian public sector, no public company can challenge any industry leading private monopoly like MTN, DSTV, DANGOTE and others, only private companies can challenge and overtake private owned monopoly in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:49am On Mar 08
Another STARTIMES
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Judolisco(m): 6:50am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
how does it work abeg?

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Greattha: 6:51am On Mar 08
It's not new now...Its 2 or 3 years on now...as a user;
It's good for sport lovers ...not so much for other aspects.

Details: their cartoon channels (CN, BOOM, NICK & DISNEY) don't show the same content as ds...they show very old or very childish stuff so much that only toddlers can enjoy it.

Their NatGeo Wild don't show wild content, always showing vet doctors working on farm animals or in vet clinics...unlike the natgeo we know that shows things like world's deadliest animals and all.

Guessing it has to do with the license they have.

So if you're into football like most guys, then it's cool...but your other family members may not prefer it.

Not a fan of dstv but sltv needs to scale up...IPTV is the best IMO ATM.

Different strokes for different folks tho.

JAMO84:

6 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by PHAYOL81: 6:54am On Mar 08
Hope this one won't only raise our hope like the previous indigenous players only to return back into oblivion without taking off or just after a couple of years

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by xareal(m): 6:59am On Mar 08
If nor be pay per view, no need to be excited, it will still end up being expensive as dstv
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by harjay1986: 7:01am On Mar 08
Macphenson:
Will they show Premier league and champions league? If they can, then they have the market, if not they are joking.
Thats the only reason why a lot of Nigerians still subscribe to that exploitative and useless DSTV.

They show all Supersport channels, have been using it for sometime now the sport for me like 7 cartoon station for my kids and telenovela bollywood and afrinolly for my wife we game

4 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Banhammy717: 7:02am On Mar 08
We want PAY AS YOU WATCH payment system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by PromiseDilshad(m): 7:11am On Mar 08
Where is TSTV?

3 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Macphenson: 7:14am On Mar 08
harjay1986:

They show all Supersport channels, have been using it for sometime now the sport for me like 7 cartoon station for my kids and telenovela bollywood and afrinolly for my wife we game

Oh woow, thats good. Pls give me more details. How much is their decoder, How much is their monthly subscription with how many channels, where can I get it in Ajah Lagos. What about their Movie channels. are they using MNET? and how many of them?

DSTV is just a bunch of mess, am only managing them because of football.

4 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Babangidapikin: 7:17am On Mar 08
Hope it's it is using pay as you go model , and not post pay ... because value no dey if you no fit watch am ...due to energy company not doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by bigcasava1(m): 7:19am On Mar 08
We are tired of the nonsense south Africa tv is showing
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by bewla(m): 7:20am On Mar 08
saintopus:
They will work very hard to overtake Multichoice
let them do pay as you watch not monthly yeye tin then you see them make money and over take this yeye dstv

3 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Truvelisback(m): 7:28am On Mar 08
Nice one but the price shoud be reduced to 1k or 2k so that every Nigerian would be able to afford it. In that way, Dstv, Gotv, Startime and others draining the pockets of Nigerians would fold up. But i doubt Tinubu would do that.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Lovenorth: 7:30am On Mar 08
EconomistXplain:

Tinubu is interested in overthrowing multi choice....so it will scale through the SC
Let him overthrow hunger first

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Jomonix: 7:31am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

Does it have crime and investigation. How about CNN. Please confirm

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Nemesis0147(m): 7:32am On Mar 08
harjay1986:

your location please and how do I get one?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by haphizz57(m): 7:41am On Mar 08
I hope dis wont end up like TSTV, STARTIMES with dia 1925 graphics
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Minime10(f): 7:48am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

See themπŸ€“
ndi promoters & agent @workπŸ‘
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by OZIOGU1: 7:52am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

Please how do i get it in Abuja? is it available in electronic stores?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by drlateef: 8:05am On Mar 08
JAMO84:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by drlateef: 8:06am On Mar 08
AllTheWayUp:
Another propaganda to distract and bamboozle only APC zombies as usual.
Hate it or love it, with the current state of corruption and ineptitude in the Nigerian public sector, no public company can challenge any industry leading private monopoly like MTN, DSTV, DANGOTE and others, only private companies can challenge and overtake private owned monopoly in Nigeria.

Stop crying!!! But you can wail without disturbing usπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by JAMO84: 8:06am On Mar 08
Greattha:
It's not new now...Its 2 or 3 years on now...as a user;
It's good for sport lovers ...not so much for other aspects.

Details: their cartoon channels (CN, BOOM, NICK & DISNEY) don't show the same content as ds...they show very old or very childish stuff so much that only toddlers can enjoy it.

Their NatGeo Wild don't show wild content, always showing vet doctors working on farm animals or in vet clinics...unlike the natgeo we know that shows things like world's deadliest animals and all.

Guessing it has to do with the license they have.

So if you're into football like most guys, then it's cool...but your other family members may not prefer it.

Not a fan of dstv but sltv needs to scale up...IPTV is the best IMO ATM.

Different strokes for different folks tho.

Ok Thanks
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by NothingDoMe: 8:08am On Mar 08
Lol.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by ufotunang: 8:09am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
...ok and do they show English premier league live matches, Spanish, Italian ,french league, UEFA champions league, WWE wrestling matches are they better than DStv...I am just asking
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by FFIA: 8:09am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
Make we try kick DSTV out of Nigeria

Mzansi Samantha124 will not like this. cool
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Brownemeka: 8:11am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
what football leagues are they showing? What of Champions league
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by ufotunang: 8:13am On Mar 08
Government has no bussiness running or involving in bussiness... government has poor maintenance culture and sustainability

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by lovetterrison(m): 8:16am On Mar 08
JAMO84:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Ndubuisi Chukwu Found Dead In South African Hotel / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Government Pays $50,000 Ransom To Bandits To Retrieve Antiaircraft Gun - WSJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.