Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money (35609 Views)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs / Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by FarahAideed: 8:16am On Mar 08
Administration1:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/court-orders-multichoice-dstv-to-share-programme-license-with-nigerian-cable-tv/

What an insensible case , how do you order a tird party share rights it paid for with U ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by tnerro1(m): 8:19am On Mar 08
Until the government starts using it in their offices before i will take them serious

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by kmaster007: 8:20am On Mar 08
Really how much you tak buy and whr can I get it.... Does it have dish as well
clearcrystal:
I've been using SLTV decoder since September 2023.
With 5k monthly subscription, you will watch all the S sport channels and more.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by tofunmi2023(f): 8:32am On Mar 08
Startimes with HD decoder is still the best.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Nairalandite: 8:33am On Mar 08
saintopus:
They will work very hard to overtake Multichoice

It needs to settle in that they need to take it slow in the pursuit to overtake multi choice. What is needed is for them to provide the major channels for news, movies, sports, music, animal documentaries among others at reduced price. Many will embrace it. Multichoice is really ripping the masses.

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by tamdun: 8:36am On Mar 08
saintopus:
They will work very hard to overtake Multichoice
And this is how we keep promoting dstv...
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by wman(m): 8:54am On Mar 08
What happened to Startimes?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by GenFunction: 8:56am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
Asin i go watch epl and champions lg watches?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Mear23: 9:03am On Mar 08
How much is it, and where can I get it in Lagos?

clearcrystal:
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:04am On Mar 08
JAMO84:
I hope this SLTV will be as good as DStv.

Let me go and select a strong concrete wall where I will smash my DStv decoder
...too bad,you're coming to class late.....I smashed mine 5 years back.
I've been on FTA for the past 7 years!
If God doesn't punish,something certainly gonna punish dstv and friends 🤬😡

2 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by blackmantis: 9:07am On Mar 08
Hitv, startimes, tstv, daarst all came with the impression that they will run dstv out of town. But later fizzled out.

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by DeGLORIOUS: 9:20am On Mar 08
JAMO84:
I hope this SLTV will be as good as DStv.

Let me go and select a strong concrete wall where I will smash my DStv decoder

Take am easy bro. We all yearn for a better Nigeria but our issue be like, the more you look, the less you see. TSTV don teach us lesson

2 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by femi4: 9:20am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:
Dead on arrival....where is tstv
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by hemarnuael: 9:32am On Mar 08
Babaibeji2020:

...too bad,you're coming to class late.....I smashed mine 5 years back.
I've been on FTA for the past 7 years!
If God doesn't punish,something certainly gonna punish dstv and friends 🤬😡
Please which one is FTA
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Okundaye4(m): 9:41am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

You dont mean it
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by fotadmowmend(m): 9:55am On Mar 08
Another white elephant 🐘 project.... Where is tstv
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by pacespot(m): 10:00am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

How much is this SLTV decoder, what is the total cost of installation?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Raylight2(m): 10:14am On Mar 08
I hope it's not another TSTV?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Worksunlimited: 10:21am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-backs-new-satellite-pay-tv-to-give-nigerians-value-for-money/

A satellite television that doesn't have a website of its own... It is well
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by aywagze(m): 10:43am On Mar 08
Multichoice is years of experiences and the best we have gotten so far ..to unseat it is not just sweet talk abeg ..🤔

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by IamHonourable1: 10:51am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

I'm interested in getting one but
1. do they televise live matches like EPL and champions league?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by MatthiasChin: 10:54am On Mar 08
clearcrystal:

How clear is it?
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Hopez456(m): 10:54am On Mar 08
hemarnuael:

Please which one is FTA

free To Air.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Hopez456(m): 10:55am On Mar 08
Worksunlimited:

A satellite television that doesn't have a website of its own... It is well
https://sltvpro.com/
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Worksunlimited: 11:02am On Mar 08
Hopez456:
https://sltvpro.com/

This can't be the website cos if it is, it's very sad
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by texazzpete(m): 11:15am On Mar 08
DSTV isn’t overpriced. Your currency is just shit.

Being asked to pay $20 for nearly every sports out there, including PPV events like UFC and Boxing. Movie channels, News, religious etc. you cannot get that package for less than 5 times the cost in the US, for example.

Nigerians should stop being entitled to licensed content

3 Likes

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by Freestar: 11:26am On Mar 08
Okete001:

Hehehe

Biafran, learn to appreciate good gestures

Hehehe.

Accordaadoga stop tagging everyone who has a contrary opinion to yours, a biafran.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by kolaaderin: 12:14pm On Mar 08
Administration1:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/court-orders-multichoice-dstv-to-share-programme-license-with-nigerian-cable-tv/
If it were to be a working system for the benefit of the people of this country, DSTV monopoly should be broken at all cost. It will not only help in reducing capital flight of enormous profit in dollars made in the country by foreigners, it will also provide more opportunity to Nigerians creating more jobs and also Nigerian owned company will not export profit out of the system.

1 Like

Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by clearcrystal: 12:16pm On Mar 08
MatthiasChin:

How clear is it?

Very clear and stable
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by clearcrystal: 12:21pm On Mar 08
RepoMan007:
FG should be neutral and not be backing a competitor against others.

See them DSTV agent.

FG is backing SLTV and it has come to stay.
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by clearcrystal: 12:22pm On Mar 08
WantsandMore:
does it have hdmi?

Yes it does
Re: FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money by clearcrystal: 12:24pm On Mar 08
Judolisco:
how does it work abeg?

A dish + Decoder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Reno Omokri: President Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.