Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" (18483 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by MadIT(m): 11:30am On Mar 08
Sabi Game sha.
Make my daughter no meet your kind abeg.
blackgold2018:
you can't play the game bro.

For lady to give you greenlight. Number1 never ask her out. Be playing along, naturally without you even knowing things will fall into place on dating her.

Number2.. you would have never ask a lady if she has a boyfriend. Still play along without asking her relationship status. She will dump her boyfriend for you without even telling you
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by emerged01(m): 11:33am On Mar 08
Na errand boy you go end up without standing by your words that you want a relationship.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by jeromestarks: 11:35am On Mar 08
laluski:

You created a thread over a 19 old? A very unripe plantain.. Is this what this world has gotten to?
A 19 year old toddler?
Are you kidding me?
It's like your brain is paining you. A 19 year old Nigerian girl is an adult at her prime.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by toujurs: 11:35am On Mar 08
Guy! Cut her off. She is emotionally traumatized. Avoid women like this. They are weirdo's.

I recently came across one, this girl, told me she was in a serious relationship, this is a 25years, but she looks like a 29/30. She looks matured.

But i pressed on, only for her to tell me, she was actually in a relationship, but men are scum.

I had to ask her, so what does she intend to achieve with this childish games, she was playing, if you don't want someone tell the person.

I told her i would like to take her out, she refused. Saying she doesn't like to go out. So i asked what she likes doing she said nothing. But we could be talking on phone

As time went on, she accepted we go out, about a month later, she accepted to visit me..

Can you believe the day, she came into my apartment that was the day, she accepted to date me. She left over that night, but I didn't touch her.

But after that day, we have been knacking, this girl monitors me, like agama lizard. She just shows up, at my place, without any prior notice. At some point in time, i got fed up. And had to dump her.

Most Women actually have nothing, they are just one isolated fellow, who feels entitled to a good life they can't afford, but scared to associate with other people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Johnwrite(m): 11:37am On Mar 08
Lolzzz, follow up too na
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Barteze: 11:43am On Mar 08
DorianD:
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?
Are you sure you genuinely love this girl? And if you truly know what you want? From what you said I think she loves you and she wants to see how serious you are. Remember being in a relationship is not the same as being married.

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by drimzsmoke(m): 11:43am On Mar 08
humilitypays:
Lol it sounds awkward when a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria opens a thread to talk about a girl he likes or wants to woo, Nigeria is not America or Europe where these things don't matter. In Nigeria, the society only want to hear guys talk about their personal and family growth, their education, religious related issues, sports and then politics.

Coming to a public forum like this to discuss frivolous issues like this makes you look immature and classless, please focus on your education lipsrsealed

Egbon ode!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Drone95(m): 11:50am On Mar 08
Nicepoker:
You guys will never learn. grin
never!
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by UnemployedGradu: 11:57am On Mar 08
19 year old wet don ripe for sex!

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Drone95(m): 11:58am On Mar 08
Mtchew hormonal rush dey worry op
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by adeboizy11(m): 11:58am On Mar 08
Just give me her number i fit help you commot the distraction in your life. My brother concentrate on your studies and how to get good grades and also good job or businesses you can do, no be time for love be this.
DorianD:
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by ITbomb(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08
Have you tried touching her, or you just type rubbish on phone and expect her to come running to your crib undressed

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by seanery: 12:03pm On Mar 08
Simp...., biko focus , hustle, and make money...., Kpekus will supplus
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Lovelife433(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08
Why can't you just fvck her and leave her serious relationship alone?

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by lalabrother: 12:08pm On Mar 08
Is it by force!
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
Icandream:

Why won't we keep having disloyal girlfriends when in reality it's guys like u that encourages them to be like that?
Check the age of the girl he is talking abt
She is a Gen Z
Most of them dnt want serious relationship,serious relationship calls for responsibilities and they ain't ready for responsibilities,they just want to Bleep nd go.

Most guys in the game like us av understood that nd we ain't looking for serious relationship,the earlier u learn that as a guy the better 4 u

If u like dey there dey find loyal girlfriend na u know.

If u get close to any 17_23yr old girl nd see what they do u will weep cox of ur future wife.

Na public forum be this no be everything we gats talk!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08
DorianD:

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day.

In this 21st century? If you're from the age of 18 to 35, you don't need to let a woman know your intentions.

Women want a man who acts like the Devil—mysterious. Assume position and start acting as her boyfriend or friend.

Don't make any intentions known except you're too old and want to desperately settle down in few months.

When the Devil comes for you, does he make his intentions known? No. This is exactly what works in getting a woman into a relationship. Forget about making things official—that's a white man's culture or a sugar daddy's format.

All those 5 year old kids that become friends in school, have you ever heard the male make his intentions known to the female? No. They are kids—they just naturally bond without a word. This same method applies to adults. It's the fastest way to get into a relationship. It takes away the pressure to decide.

All these "intentions known" approach lead to two things

1. Rejection and heartbreak
2. Depression and dejection

The moment she says no, most men feel rejected and heart broken. Some other men become depressed and start begging or they become depressed and become withdrawn into their little shell. For weeks or months, they'll be moody or revengeful.

I can't remember when last I made my intentions known to a living things, yet, I bang all of them. If the sex it amazing, the body is banging, and the character is legit and she's from a responsible home, then I can think of making intentions know, but not yet.

When you're still trying to get into her life making your intentions known puts so much pressure on a woman, but just being fun to be with, conversational, romantic bad boy, not needy, funny, naughty, playful and caring with some I-don't care if you don't like me attitude, she'll become addicted and before you know it, her panties will shift.

And if you deliver like a pro in bed, boom, relationship has officially started in her brain. She'll be the one asking, "So, what am I to you?"

She'll be the one begging for relationship. This is the greatest approach ever. Make a woman yearn for you by your character, personality, sense of humor and naughtiness. Even your unavailability and knowing that there are other girls who like you will make her want you even more. Women love competition.

The moment you possess these qualities, yet your not desperate in making your intentions known to her, she'll be the one to make it known to you that she likes you.

In this modern age, there are two things bad boys don't do

1. Ask a woman out
2. Break a woman's heart

You put her in a position she'll end up doing the asking and when you want the relationship to end, you put her in a position to end it. This way, she feels like she has the power.

She feels like she dumped without knowing it's actually what you wanted, but scared to hurt her by pulling the trigger yourself. Confident men are scared of hurting women because they don't know if she could handle it the way he'll do.

Women are all being converted to feminists and they feel men are controlling and using them as slaves, so they love to make their own decisions to feel good.

With this, smart men have decided not to control women, but make women do the things they want without realizing it. This is where wisdom is needed and psychology is explored.

Men mount and women love to be mounted by bad boys who look harmless, but dangerous. It's the thrill and they love to be grilled by real men, not SIMPs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08
lymelyte:
facts G...
Most dnt know
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Quebec91(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08
cheesy
Fisiryorh:
No go find money...
Dey dia dey wait for woman greenlight...

Mtchww... undecided
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08
Cassandraloius:
If you don't have money or you're stingy simply AVOid WOMEN!

You are right.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by eepeepook: 1:18pm On Mar 08
To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship
Dust yourself and move on.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by TheBillyonaire: 1:22pm On Mar 08
This generation is just too timid for my liking. Must you fucck everyone you fall in love with ?

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by GenFunction: 1:37pm On Mar 08
MadIT:
Say forgive her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...forgiveness is paramount here
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:02pm On Mar 08
Fisiryorh:
No go find money...
Dey dia dey wait for woman greenlight...

Mtchww... undecided

LoL, no mind am, when I was younger, a big bro told me and some guys that we should focus on making money and forget about girls back then, that when we make money girls will come to us naturally.

True true, later on in life I realize say na valid words.

One babe even dey my matter like this now, whenever she comes visiting she do act like my babe and introduce herself to people around me as my woman. Na me go dey use style dey tell people sey she is just a friend.
She is not even the only one but reason her own dey different is because she is very direct about it.

Tho, I like her because na pretty and curvy babe but I no dey carry date anyhow i.e I am very choosy when it comes to relationship/dating.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Fisiryorh(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

LoL, no mind am, when I was younger, a big bro told me and some guys that we should focus on making money and forget about girls back then, that when we make money girls will come to us naturally.

True true, later on in life I realize say na valid words.

One babe even dey my matter like this now, whenever she comes visiting she do act like my babe and introduce herself to people around me as my woman. Na me go dey use style dey tell people sey she is just a friend.
She is not even the only one but reason her own dey different is because she is very direct about it.

Tho, I like her because na pretty and curvy babe but I no dey carry date anyhow i.e I am very choosy when it comes to relationship/dating.

Leave the mukwale alone make em dey jonze up and down...🤣
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:16pm On Mar 08
Fisiryorh:

Leave the mukwale alone make em dey jonze up and down...🤣

He wan learn the hard way, his eyes go soon clear.
😂😂😂
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by lymelyte(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08
Dyfynezz12:

Check the age of the girl he is talking abt
She is a Gen Z
Most of them dnt want serious relationship,serious relationship calls for responsibilities and they ain't ready for responsibilities,they just want to Bleep nd go.

Most guys in the game like us av understood that nd we ain't looking for serious relationship,the earlier u learn that as a guy the better 4 u

If u like there there dey find loyal girlfriend na u know.

If u get close to any 17_23yr old girl nd see what they do u will weep cox of ur future wife.

Na public forum be this no be everything we gats talk!!
na true u talk ..u really dey street. grin
Gen z girls are not linear..they will like to Bleep u,fckur friends,fckkk ur dad and everyone else..They love exploration..
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by G00dharddick: 2:58pm On Mar 08
DorianD:

What makes you think so..she doesn't vibe like one

Use your brain Dude. She wants you to be her fvck mate.

Y'all should stop telling a girl you love them or that you want to date the, the moment you tell anything relating to love, feelings or affections, Any girl not in a relationship will immediately tell you she has a boyfriend (even though some are lies). Dude you initiate the banging mood ASAP, ask her to come over and bang nonsense out of her pussy. If you play your cards well, Na she go dey come your place back to back until you're tired of her.

Understand the tactics she's using on you, otherwise you'll be friend zone and only to be used to cure her boredoms by constantly chatting with you without you seeing the colour of her pants
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Fisiryorh(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

He wan learn the hard way, his eyes go soon clear.
😂😂😂

It shall end in premiere tears...😂
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08
lymelyte:
na true u talk ..u really dey street. grin
Gen z girls are not linear..they will like to Bleep u,fckur friends,fckkk ur dad and everyone else..They love exploration..
I feel pity for the kind of wife some of us will marry,mayb we go another country to import girls,when some ppl say it's guys that do make this girls spoil I will just laugh.

Those girls,if guys dnt f**k them,they will f**k their fellow girls nd if the can't bleep girls they will go for dildos,they just want to spoil

Exploration is what they call it sha.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by FatherStrudel(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08
Never run after girls and definitely never asume anything. Seems like you made up a fantasy about dating this girl, a fantasy that she unfortunately is not part of and does not want to play. Never rush into things. They is someone for you out there, you just have not met her yet... People under the age of 25 do not know what love means, but dish out the word like sweets... Saying you love someone is a very easy thing to do, but it takes time to lovesomeone, real love that is smiley

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by tochez24(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08
DorianD:

You're just a dumb as Bleep⚠️

She's showing you a yellow light, which simply means she just wants you to be nacking her without any strings attached🙄

Now, if you're interested you invite her over and begin your section, if you don't you block her asap!!!!

Case closed❌❌❌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.