Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" (18552 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by laluski(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:

It's like my brain is paining me. A 19 year old Nigerian girl is an adult at her prime.

From the above you just said about you.. It's very obvious you have brain problem... Apart from the spiritual near success syndrome you posted on one of your threads... Oh yes, I went there to see how well you're doing in life son...

You want to go in between the legs of a 19 year old and you expect you do well life... Your brain is really paining you cheesy
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Rinoxy: 4:03pm On Mar 08
Your parents sent you to school to go and learn. Focus on your studies young one.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by kals4luv990(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08
SEE BETA BANGZONE PERSON DASH YOU FOR FREE,YOU STILL COME HERE DEY FIND ANSWER TO NOTHING..nd na nursing student wey go get nice ass#ooh lord🤯🤪
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08
DorianD:
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?
Don't cut her off, get plan B and C girl. You were too needy towards her. Get plan B and C girl and let her do the chasing. I guess you won't. Love don scatter your reasoning. cool

1 Like

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Miracle4325: 6:13pm On Mar 08
I will love to see the Mercedes BENDS
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by KayCee92(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08
Cassandraloius:
If you don't have money or you're stingy simply AVOid WOMEN!

Lol, are u saying gals are beggars
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by goldmatrix(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08
Thought you went to learn? You want to use her do practicals?
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Azazyel: 8:52pm On Mar 08
DorianD:
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

Why did you friendzone yourself? Never ever try that again. Once a girl says she has a boyfriend, just brush it off keep talking to her normally. Smile about it and don't ask to be her friend. With time as you both get closer, she would loosen up and let you mount her. You guys should be talking very well on WhatsApp especially at night. Discuss intimate stuff too. In no time, she'll be yours without asking her again. She likes you already. Don't pester her about love again pls. Just be calm.

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Munzy14(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08
Goalnaldo:
Your case is similar to mine. Just that my girl is younger , 19 years. She collected my number first and constantly asks me about my girlfriend. When I saw the way she was moving like vinicius junior, I asked her if she loved me, and she said yes but was too shy to tell me 😁😂 I even created a thread about it
One bucket of awnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😁😁😁
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Munzy14(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08
sad
IamAtAnger:
You engages their class in after school tutorials .... isnt it clear on what she wants?... she's the matured one here while u have juz the higher number in age but not mature. My take, juz take ur mind off n focus on what she likes abt you i.e "after school tutorial" and see how what you want comes to you eventually... you're still naive abt women
Mature advise..especially the last line.
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Dshocker(m): 5:50am On Mar 11
DorianD:

Most female students don't want commited relationship, just go with the flow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Penile Length (pics) / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Eat My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.