Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) (53559 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Datedoboy: 9:53pm On Mar 08
I hope the living can learn from this. Treat people the way you will like to be treated. Life is not about chasing money alone.

Do good to your neighbour. Don't look down on anyone. We are all dust. Chase a good relationship with our maker. We won't stay in all our cars and properties forever. 150 years from now, everyone who mourned Herbert or not, will be gone.

It is our attitude that our maker will check whether we are qualified or not for the new world where death won't exist.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08
Hmmmmmm
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Chibuzoripob: 9:53pm On Mar 08
grin no need to call the Mods grin sad on worthless soul.Allow him to entertain us with his m@dne$$
ChinemeremFidel:

Where are the mod? This guy don't deserves to be here forever..I already screenshotted this comment,,,we won't forget this bad comment

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08
Wiped out

God please destroy other enemies of the poor in Nigeria like this soonest

Cement is how much in your area?!
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by kasim155: 9:54pm On Mar 08
May their gentle Souls rest in perfect peace

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:54pm On Mar 08
naija4life247:
All the money he got by sabotaging the country, he should go and spend it in the great beyond.

Meanwhile Erastus Akingbola whom he (Wigwe), his boss who is now partially blind Aig Aigboje, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi forcefully took over his bank is still living larger. Even Goatluck Jonathan who was watching why the evil thieves took over about 10 Nigerian Southern banks has been kicked out long ago

Tinubu should know that it all ends here and rule Nigeria well..

People are suffering and only him can make a bag of rice become 15k tomorrow morning.. only by opening the borders

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Monique60: 9:56pm On Mar 08
Are you a human being?! Don't you know what empathy and compassion is? Don't forget we all will go to the great beyond someday so you better retrace your steps and talk better with reason
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Isokoboy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

You that is poor...wat have u don for ur self nd ur fellow poor pple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Gajagojo: 9:57pm On Mar 08
ChinemeremFidel:

Where are the mod? This guy don't deserves to be here forever..I already screenshotted this comment,,,we won't forget this bad comment
He has a right to say that.
I find it distasteful but that is the nature of freedom of speech
People have said worse about Awolowo here on this platform
Freedom of speech

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by egojeny1(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08
It is well
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Emman08: 9:59pm On Mar 08
Death hurts the worst at the moment you see the loved one being lowered into the ground sad

May God comfort the family

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Edeh09135399(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08
GistMedia0:
In a deeply emotional moment, the body of Herbert Wigwe, a renowned businessman, philanthropist, and beloved figure, has arrived in his hometown of Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, for his final journey home. The somber event was captured on video as the community gathered to pay their respects to a man who touched many lives,,,,,,,,,,,,am not part of the lives he touched,,,,,,,but RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaAJ1_gIyI
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Hullcity: 10:00pm On Mar 08
May untimely death never be our lot.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by APOPTOSIS: 10:01pm On Mar 08
So Pathetic!
Condolences to the remaining Wigwes..
Deepest condolences to their aged parents..
May you receive divine strength to bear these irreplaceable losses😭😭😭.
Abeg all these flying caskets in my California should take it easy ...
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by AllahOfBlood: 10:02pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

Yellowba people kill this family
Una don succeed

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by winterfell007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:
You're a terrible person to be around with

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Makunahatata: 10:04pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:
u dey mean o..den offend u personally?

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Makunahatata: 10:04pm On Mar 08
AllahOfBlood:

Yellowba people kill this family
Una don succeed
u no get any iota of sense

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:09pm On Mar 08
Goodlady:
Crying....
Somebody pls console me.

YOU BEEN DEY FVCKAM?

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his daughter next.

It's not his fault that ur father failed in life and u in turn have also failed in life

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by WantsandMore: 10:11pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

Dude! Not today. Pretend if you must to pay your last respect to the departed. Just as the fool dies so will the wise, when the game is over, the pawn & the king goes back to thesame box.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:11pm On Mar 08
Wike has been quiet since the death of Wigwe ...if u know , u know
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by highchief1: 10:14pm On Mar 08
GistMedia0:
In a deeply emotional moment, the body of Herbert Wigwe, a renowned businessman, philanthropist, and beloved figure, has arrived in his hometown of Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, for his final journey home. The somber event was captured on video as the community gathered to pay their respects to a man who touched many lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaAJ1_gIyI
three family members at once?some things will make u doubt if God truly exists.Maybe we be like cow and goat.Na only God know wether heaven Dey anywhere

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Walai(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08
Wigwe died with wife and child same day
Saraki retired disgracefully from politics
Sanusi Lamido sacked as CBN governor and as Emir
Jonathan first incumbent to be defeated in Nigeria's election

Coincidence or karma ?

naija4life247:
All the money he got by sabotaging the country, he should go and spend it in the great beyond.

Meanwhile Erastus Akingbola whom he (Wigwe), his boss who is now partially blind Aig Aigboje, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi forcefully took over his bank is still living larger. Even Goatluck Jonathan who was watching why the evil thieves took over about 10 Nigerian Southern banks has been kicked out long ago
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

I won't surprise if you go mad before you see death, Im also praying that you, together with your family would be able to escape from curse that you are carrying, because It's only acursed person that can be talking the way you are talking.

Meanwhile, even though you will leave your entire life in pain,agony and penury, you will also end in the grave just like him going to the grave now.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Gandrova: 10:19pm On Mar 08
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the wigwe family.
This is a great loss. May God comfort , his parents, his kids and the family at large.

Few days ago, they had his professional achievement night .
I saw that the late Herbert wigwe was so many things to so many people.
Differient folks said differient things of what he was and what he did and all that.

While i pondering on his achievements, Good will and all that, something struck my mind.

The late Herbert wigwe was many things while on Earth.
But where he has gone, None of those postions and titles he had on earth Matters.
When He stands before God, all the titles, Positions , achievements, wealth and things said by people will not matter.

What matters over there is if He had a Genuie Relationship with the Lord JESUS CHRIST.
What Matters over there is if He was Born-again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after all said and done, What will really matter for us all when we Cross over is IF we Have a genuie relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter is if i and you are Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ.

Whatever you are Chasing here on Earth, do yourself good by Ensuring you Have the Needful.
The Needful is the SALVATION of your soul. IT Supersedes every other thing.
IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.
Wallahi you have a big problem you don't know.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:21pm On Mar 08
Chai! This man death pain me die (but e no pain me reach Mr. Ibu own oo). R.I.P the Wigwes. So painful
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Gandrova: 10:21pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

Respect the dead. Your write up is filled with Toxic.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Gandrova: 10:23pm On Mar 08
Fiscus105:

I won't surprise if you go mad before you see death, I also pray that you, together with your family will be able to escape from curse that you are carrying, because It's only arcursed person that can be talking the way you are talking.

Meanwhile, even though you will leave your entire life in pain and penury, you will also end in the grave just like him going to the grave now.
He has mental health issues.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Chucks13: 10:24pm On Mar 08
naija4life247:

This is a new one so pls tell us a bit more about what you are trying to say? Some said something like this about Wigwe but I thought it was just a propaganda, hearing it again from you pick my interest, though I don't know him it was after his death I know who is Wigwe.

Tell us more....

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by bolabadmus38: 10:24pm On Mar 08
From God we came ,to him we shall return.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Justrite007: 10:26pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

You a big fool you have a bitter mind go work on yourself you can’t be rich with this mind set

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56