Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) (53601 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by okastumE(m): 10:43am On Mar 09
this is one of the harshest comment have seen in my lifetime.. woh! developed migraine instantly.. wish your carcass ll be found wen ur clock stop ticking.. gosh!
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead body๐Ÿ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i will be the happiest person on earth.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by sweetkev(m): 10:54am On Mar 09
Greenfaces:

You will deceive many people about the life of the hereafter and Jesus and they will regret following you blindly. Worship God alone and do not associate anyone with God in worship. Jesus is only a prophet of God. Do not ascribe anyone in divinity to God
I don't blame you. As a Muslim, you will never understand.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Goodlady(f): 10:58am On Mar 09
enemyofprogress:
come to my bedroom, let me me console you all through the night
YemyTemmy:

Come and cry on my bed
You two above aye yin ti baje!

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by pacificom: 11:09am On Mar 09
FinidiGeorge:

Baba, na single engine.. I learnt it is eurocopter ec130.
The Bible says "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life"
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Octopusssy(f): 11:15am On Mar 09
GistMedia0:
In a deeply emotional moment, the body of Herbert Wigwe, a renowned businessman, philanthropist, and beloved figure, has arrived in his hometown of Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, for his final journey home. The somber event was captured on video as the community gathered to pay their respects to a man who touched many lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaAJ1_gIyI
This is very disturbing
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by naija4life247: 11:48am On Mar 09
Walai:
Hmmm
Wigwe died with wife and child same day
Saraki retired disgracefully from politics
Sanusi Lamido sacked as CBN governor and as Emir
Jonathan first incumbent to be defeated in Nigeria's election

Coincidence or karma ?

This Karma na female gender, she dey vex too much
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by naija4life247: 11:49am On Mar 09
Chucks13:

This is a new one so pls tell us a bit more about what you are trying to say? Some said something like this about Wigwe but I thought it was just a propaganda, hearing it again from you pick my interest, though I don't know him it was after his death I know who is Wigwe.

Tell us more....

Use Google.

But I was, I am still a witness because I was working in one of the banks then, and I have friends in the other banks that were stolen from their owners using state powers as Goatluck Jonathan continued drinking to stupor
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by djon78(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead body๐Ÿ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i will be the happiest person on earth.

There should be empathy from you

This isn't good at all

Every idle word you speak you will give account of it one day

Gosh!!
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by djon78(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09
sunsweet33:

Most of the time with this helicopter stuff I get the feeling that the person was purposely eliminated.

Even Kobe own sef no pure

To be candid

This death no pure at all

Husband, Wife, son

We will know much in the afterlife

When everything will be laid bare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by candygist: 12:19pm On Mar 09
Domaining101:

But nobody talk say make your papa no hustle na. Poverty don effect your way of reasoning o.
You better hustle not to be broke like your dad. Make you pikin no repeat this same thing you dey do for here.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by djon78(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09
Zetty177x:

I just tire...like me all my life its one wahala or the other, like humans were created for problems...as u solve one, another enters...u know....it's weird....and I know it happens to majority of others too...

See the country now, from one problem to the other...it's draining...then afterwards we die...

then u tell me someone is in charge? When there are no fixed patterns for anything?

But in the US, UK, Canada, Japan etc someone is in charge

What about Saudi Arabia UAE Qatar etc are they not enjoying

There is this Bible passage that says:

The heavens of all heavens belong to God but the Earth has God given to the children of Men

If our leaders don't work hard and do the right thing.
The suffering will continue to the uttermost

We had time
But we were wasting it away

Now we get angry with God or even say there's no God

But other Nations maximized there opportunities and got there lives better

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Zetty177x: 12:25pm On Mar 09
djon78:

But in the US, UK, Canada, Japan etc someone is in charge

What about Saudi Arabia UAE Qatar etc are they not enjoying

There is this Bible passage that says:

The heavens of all heavens belong to God but the Earth has God given to the children of Men

If our leaders don't work hard and do the right thing.
The suffering will continue to the uttermost

We had time
But we were wasting it away

Now we get angry with God or even say there's no God

But other Nations maximized there opportunities and got there lives better

My dear, I'm tired.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Btruth: 12:43pm On Mar 09
Franking:

Was Jesus sleeping when the helicopter crashed? Or it wasn't well in Jesus name then? Jesus my hairy nyash!
.....the Bible says in everything we should give thanks.

So, it is well.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by djon78(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09
Zetty177x:

My dear, I'm tired.

Don't get tired

Although sometimes Life will overwhelm you

As long as there is Life
We will keep on pushing

Just have your goals
Keep working at it

It may not be easy

Also try and make peace with your maker

Every other thing will begin to fall into place

Life ain't easy one bit

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by obaidan: 1:15pm On Mar 09
This life, a man will hustle, make money, then live his life enjoying his wealth and all in company of his posh classy friends. When he becomes lifeless and it's time to buried, it's his poor kinsmen that will do all they can to treat him like a king and make his burial special. The friends he balled with will move on to do other things that are important to them.

Try dey help your family members if you have the means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Franking: 1:25pm On Mar 09
Btruth:
.....the Bible says in everything we should give thanks.

So, it is well.

Okay. The Bible was written by the same people propagating christianity, right? No surprises there. I'm sorry but to hell with the Bible, Jesus Christ and christianity.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Zetty177x: 1:43pm On Mar 09
djon78:

Don't get tired

Although sometimes Life will overwhelm you

As long as there is Life
We will keep on pushing

Just have your goals
Keep working at it

It may not be easy

Also try and make peace with your maker

Every other thing will begin to fall into place

Life ain't easy one bit

Although sometimes Life will overwhelm you...u said it all
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by AlphaSoul: 3:26pm On Mar 09
GistMedia0:
In a deeply emotional moment, the body of Herbert Wigwe, a renowned businessman, philanthropist, and beloved figure, has arrived in his hometown of Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, for his final journey home. The somber event was captured on video as the community gathered to pay their respects to a man who touched many lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaAJ1_gIyI
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by ebubenmuo(f): 4:00pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Domaining101 post=128845998]Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead body๐Ÿ˜‚ rubbish

God have mercy on you
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Ezeifeduba: 4:54pm On Mar 09
Rest in peace Wigwe. Nigeria has surely lost an icon
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by McStoic(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09
Domaining101:

So what really is Late Herbert Wigwe's offence? That he worked hard to make his life and those of his children better. Egbon you are suffering from the spirit of envy oo. Chaii
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by McStoic(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09
igwebuike01:
There is another Isiokpo in Imo. But no Isiokpo in Benin

Biko nwanne kowaturum ka m ghแปta
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Btruth: 6:59am On Mar 10
Franking:

Okay. The Bible was written by the same people propagating christianity, right? No surprises there. I'm sorry but to hell with the Bible, Jesus Christ and christianity.
You definitely need Christ. Give your life to him.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Daughter, Oge, Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.