Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) (53509 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by kevwemike: 12:08am On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord 😂 When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his daughter next.
dey are not the reasons for u been poor, i can tell u that u are evil
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by YoshihideSuga: 12:12am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
All the money he got by sabotaging the country, he should go and spend it in the great beyond.

Meanwhile Erastus Akingbola whom he (Wigwe), his boss who is now partially blind Aig Aigboje, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi forcefully took over his bank is still living larger. Even Goatluck Jonathan who was watching why the evil thieves took over about 10 Nigerian Southern banks has been kicked out long ago

Lots of conflicting tales. Is Aig Aigboje blind? Or Akingbola? Saraki's surname is Abubakar, not Mesujamba.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by CommonSense1967: 12:16am On Mar 09
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the wigwe family.
This is a great loss. May God comfort , his parents, his kids and the family at large.

Few days ago, they had his professional achievement night .
I saw that the late Herbert wigwe was so many things to so many people.
Differient folks said differient things of what he was and what he did and all that.

While i pondering on his achievements, Good will and all that, something struck my mind.

The late Herbert wigwe was many things while on Earth.
But where he has gone, None of those postions and titles he had on earth Matters.
When He stands before God, all the titles, Positions , achievements, wealth and things said by people will not matter.

What matters over there is if He had a Genuie Relationship with the Lord JESUS CHRIST.
What Matters over there is if He was Born-again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after all said and done, What will really matter for us all when we Cross over is IF we Have a genuie relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter is if i and you are Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ.

Whatever you are Chasing here on Earth, do yourself good by Ensuring you Have the Needful.
The Needful is the SALVATION of your soul. IT Supersedes every other thing.
IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.
Only available through Jesus ko jeslut ni. Rubbish trash as usual
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by GambaOsaka: 12:29am On Mar 09
Rich man go die, poor man go dey wail .
Poor man go die, nobody gives a shit.

Are humans not equal ?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Absuchat(m): 1:07am On Mar 09
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord 😂 When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

Even Femi otedola and stupid cuppy
Since your very useless
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:31am On Mar 09
Seek for forgiveness from God or you might perish. If you're a billionaire, would you semd your child to a nigerian school or live a poor life?
Domaining101:

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:32am On Mar 09
A disaster bro
skj1377:
Honestly this is sad. Husband, wife and child.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by EducasionMe(m): 1:34am On Mar 09
May our sows ress in piese
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by danijesus(m): 1:45am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

see witchcraftcy
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Patojargz: 2:02am On Mar 09
Goodlady:
Crying....
Somebody pls console me.

Take heart
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Patojargz: 2:06am On Mar 09
This one touch me oh!!! 😭
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 2:07am On Mar 09
I'M VERY ANGRY, THIS MAN WENT TO BOOK HELICOPTER.

WHY?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Nomerci: 2:09am On Mar 09
Rot in hell u bastard thief
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 2:11am On Mar 09
USE STATISTICS, IT TELLS U, ANNUAL HELICOPTER CRASH RATE.

CLEARLY NOT A SAFE MEANS TO TRAVEL BUT HIGH RISK.

U WOULD THINK SOMEONE LIKE WIGWE WOULD KNOW THAT.

GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

DONT COMMIT SUICIDE AND EXPECT GOD HELP.

I.E U JUMP BRIDGE AND EXPECT GOD HELP, HOW?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 2:26am On Mar 09
Cranebury Construction Company built Anambra International Airport

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:55am On Mar 09
Vanity upon Vanity. From the dust we come and unto dust we shall return. Do the best you can and leave a legacy.

One day we will either celebrate the man or lots more will come out that may tarnish his image. For now, in the story of the lion and the man, the man will always be victorious until the lion can write its own tale.

GistMedia0:
In a deeply emotional moment, the body of Herbert Wigwe, a renowned businessman, philanthropist, and beloved figure, has arrived in his hometown of Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, for his final journey home. The somber event was captured on video as the community gathered to pay their respects to a man who touched many lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaAJ1_gIyI
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Nomerci: 2:56am On Mar 09
Ode,na you be my creator.seems u think om human. Dont worry,id visit u when u are asleep tonite.and id make sure ubdont wake up. Just close your eyes and sleep,u would joinbhim in hell u hell bound baztad
hammerF:

U ARE DEMENTED AND WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

U NEVER SAID DAT ABOUT TREASURY THIEF AND PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER LIKE TINUBU, IT IS A PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL WHO TOOK A LIFETIME TO BUILD HIS WEALTH.

WIGWE DIED IN HIS 60s, WE HAVE SEEN HIM GROW IN HIS PROFESSION FOR A LIFETIME AS KIDS.

MANY DONT KNOW WIGWE WIFE IS ALSO A WEALTHY PROFESSIONAL.

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 3:14am On Mar 09
Nomerci:
Ode,na you be my creator.seems u think om human. Dont worry,id visit u when u are asleep tonite.and id make sure ubdont wake up. Just close your eyes and sleep,u would joinbhim in hell u hell bound baztad

U DIRTY AFOONJAA CELEBRATE EVIL AND CONDEMN HARD WORK.

DO U PEOPLE EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF HARDWORK?

BLOODY THIEVES!+
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 3:20am On Mar 09
OTEDOLA MADE HIS MONEY FROM OIL IN THE EAST ZONE.

ALAKIJA SAME OIL FROM THE EAST.

ADENUGA ALSO OIL FROM THE EAST.

NO YORUBA CAN BOAST OF MONEY NOT TIED TO OIL FROM THE EAST.

THEY HAVE ALL HAD POLITICAL GODFATHER AND DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN POLITICS, AT PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL. THAT IS WHY THEY WANT TO KEEP PRODUCING PRESIDENT OR STAY AT THE PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL. THEY MUST DIE THERE AND IT IS DO OR DIE.

YET U MONKEYS COME HERE TO THROW STONES AT PEOPLE FROM THE EAST, WHO WITHOUT OIL AND POLITICAL GODFATHER OR PRESIDENCY OR INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS; WORKED THEIR WAY UP THE LADDER DELIGENTLY AND AFTER A LIFETIME OF HARDWORK, ARRIVED AT THE FINAL STAGE OF CEO AND WEALTH.

WE NEED TO GET RID OF RUBBISH, U DESERVE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by kaywhy09(m): 3:33am On Mar 09
Let the dead bury their dead
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Majikmaleek: 4:03am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

No be them send you make u poor na.. easy
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Maj196(m): 4:10am On Mar 09
Yes, all is vanity but I rather be rich than poor while I am still alive. Na this kain news dey give poor man erection. Tueh

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Greenfaces: 4:35am On Mar 09
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the wigwe family.
This is a great loss. May God comfort , his parents, his kids and the family at large.

Few days ago, they had his professional achievement night .
I saw that the late Herbert wigwe was so many things to so many people.
Differient folks said differient things of what he was and what he did and all that.

While i pondering on his achievements, Good will and all that, something struck my mind.

The late Herbert wigwe was many things while on Earth.
But where he has gone, None of those postions and titles he had on earth Matters.
When He stands before God, all the titles, Positions , achievements, wealth and things said by people will not matter.

What matters over there is if He had a Genuie Relationship with the Lord JESUS CHRIST.
What Matters over there is if He was Born-again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after all said and done, What will really matter for us all when we Cross over is IF we Have a genuie relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter is if i and you are Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ.

Whatever you are Chasing here on Earth, do yourself good by Ensuring you Have the Needful.
The Needful is the SALVATION of your soul. IT Supersedes every other thing.
IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.
You will deceive many people about the life of the hereafter and Jesus and they will regret following you blindly. Worship God alone and do not associate anyone with God in worship. Jesus is only a prophet of God. Do not ascribe anyone in divinity to God
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Greenfaces: 4:36am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

why the hate and envy
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Greenfaces: 4:46am On Mar 09
ChinemeremFidel:

Where are the mod? This guy don't deserves to be here forever..I already screenshotted this comment,,,we won't forget this bad comment
Exactly. So much hatred for someone he doesn't even know beyond social media. Does he know how many people wigwe must have helped by God's grace? Or did wigwe do anything bad to him personally? Omo.... make God save person from chronic poverty oh. Its a very serious disease that takes many different dimension. Someone with accomplished life or even good dreams cannot sound like that. Its a failed person, a looser, son of a looser and probably father to a looser that hates rich people like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 4:54am On Mar 09
MY CONDOLENCE TO THE WIGWE FAMILY, ESPECIALLY THE VERY YOUNG KIDS HE LEFT BEHIND AND HIS OLDER DAUGHTER.

IGNORE THE ANIMALS IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS THREAD, THEY ARE MANIFESTING THEIR ANIMOUSITY AND FAILURE.

RIP ONCE AGAIN TO HERBERT WIGWE, CHIZOBA WIGWE AND FIRST BORN SON.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by kwasoly(m): 4:58am On Mar 09
Domaining101:

This is a fulfilment of the scripture the heart of man is desperately wicked, even in death bitterness has consumed you.
Is Herbert the cause of your misery?
Is He your father, abi na him carry you enter planet earth?
To the extent wishing Elumelu death.
Amend your ways before is too late
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by FinidiGeorge: 5:06am On Mar 09
pacificom:

This is not a natural way to die ( husband, wife and son). I have never heard where the two engines of a helicopter shut down same time. There are sins which men commit in life that will trigger the wrath of God.
Baba, na single engine.. I learnt it is eurocopter ec130.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by hammerF: 5:14am On Mar 09
kwasoly:

This is a fulfilment of the scripture the heart of man is desperately wicked, even in death bitterness has consumed you.
Is Herbert the cause of your misery?
Is He your father, abi na him carry you enter planet earth?
To the extent wishing Elumelu death.
Amend your ways before is too late

HE DID NOT WISH OTEDOLA, ADENUGA, ALAKIJA DEATH, OR EVEN THE CEO OF GTB SEGUN AGBAJE, IT IS THE ONE HE ASSUMES IS IGBO.

WE KEEP TELLING THEM, TO DITCH THIS ANIMALS AND PUSH FOR THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA.

THEY WONT LISTEN.

A MAN LOST HIS LIFE, WIFE AND SON, THEY START INVESTIGATING HIM AND ABUSING HIM PUBLICLY, NOT THAT HE EVER HELD PUBLIC OFFICE IN HIS LIFE OR INVOLVE IN GOVERNMENT.

THESE ANIMALS WENT AS FAR AS EVEN ATTACKING HIS DAUGHTER IN HER GRIEF.

NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEAD OR HIS VERY YOUNG CHILDREN, AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY, I'M SURE HERBERT WIGWE WAS A PROUD NIGERIAN.

HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT THEM TO TELL YOU THAT THEY HATE YOU.

WISH HE COULD SEE THIS.

WE KEEP PRAYING FOR OUR BROTHERS TO GET SENSE AND KNOW WE THAT ARE BIAFRANS ARE SO FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON IS LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:26am On Mar 09
GistMedia0:
In a deeply emotional moment, the body of Herbert Wigwe, a renowned businessman, philanthropist, and beloved figure, has arrived in his hometown of Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, for his final journey home. The somber event was captured on video as the community gathered to pay their respects to a man who touched many lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaAJ1_gIyI

What a great man see maybach hearse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.