Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) (53544 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by chieni(f): 11:14pm On Mar 08
YemyTemmy:

I guess he did that because the dead was wicked while alive
I have been hearing wicked wicked. please what did he do that made you say so? Or you just hear people saying wicked and you follow suite

I am aware even the poor are envious of the rich. Even when the source of their wealth is clean.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by blueAgent(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08
Nijimog:
whatever people say about us when we are no more, Really matters

Because the way we treat people is the way we treat God, that was why christ said Love your neighbour as yourself

A song say "whatsoever u do, to the least of my brother that u do unto me

When I was hungry u gave me to it, when I thirsty u gave me to eat"

God really looks at what people say about us when we are dead
That's wrong, God does not depend on human judgment and feelings to make his decisions.
Have you not seen very wicked ppl, who so many good things were said about them when they died?

Rip to the Wigwes.

God comfort the family.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Raylight2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08
Nijimog:
whatever people say about us when we are no more, Really matters

Because the way we treat people is the way we treat God, that was why christ said Love your neighbour as yourself

A song say "whatsoever u do, to the least of my brother that u do unto me

When I was hungry u gave me to it, when I thirsty u gave me to eat"

God really looks at what people say about us when we are dead

But that is not the primary factor that determines our final destination. Salvation first. Knowing JESUS as personal Lord and Saviour before good deeds. Any good deed done without knowing JESUS has no eternal value. That's what you should known more.

May our souls be made right with God before we transit to the other side where nothing else matters but our relationship with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by blueAgent(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his daughter next.
Na envy go ke you.
Clown, no go hustle make your own money, they put eye 4 another man own.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Celestialsword: 11:20pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:
Idiots. Let him and the wife and their useless son go to hell. After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord ๐Ÿ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, while our own for here dey strike, let them go and die abeg.

It's not their fault that they are successful, it's the lord's doing.dont hate the rich and wealthy so that you can be successful as well.

Every wealthy individual chooses the way he spends his money

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by joefelin2345: 11:23pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:
Those who are centrally affected by the death of this business icon should please accept my condolences and take heart.

I left..!
As well as those that lost their Shares (though bought with their hard earned money) in Intercontinental Bank after it's wicked acquisition by Access Bank under the watch of the departed.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Bigseven(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08
๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Cajal(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08
naija4life247:
All the money he got by sabotaging the country, he should go and spend it in the great beyond.

Meanwhile Erastus Akingbola whom he (Wigwe), his boss who is now partially blind Aig Aigboje, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi forcefully took over his bank is still living larger. Even Goatluck Jonathan who was watching why the evil thieves took over about 10 Nigerian Southern banks has been kicked out long ago
You are on point brother
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Negroid001(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

At least. Respect the dead.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by DeepSight(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the wigwe family.
This is a great loss. May God comfort , his parents, his kids and the family at large.

Few days ago, they had his professional achievement night .
I saw that the late Herbert wigwe was so many things to so many people.
Differient folks said differient things of what he was and what he did and all that.

While i pondering on his achievements, Good will and all that, something struck my mind.

The late Herbert wigwe was many things while on Earth.
But where he has gone, None of those postions and titles he had on earth Matters.
When He stands before God, all the titles, Positions , achievements, wealth and things said by people will not matter.

What matters over there is if He had a Genuie Relationship with the Lord JESUS CHRIST.
What Matters over there is if He was Born-again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after all said and done, What will really matter for us all when we Cross over is IF we Have a genuie relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter is if i and you are Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ.

Whatever you are Chasing here on Earth, do yourself good by Ensuring you Have the Needful.
The Needful is the SALVATION of your soul. IT Supersedes every other thing.
IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.

STFU antediluvian colonized retard.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by joefelin2345: 11:30pm On Mar 08
Celestialsword:
It's not their fault that they are successful, it's the lord's doing.dont hate the rich and wealthy so that you can be successful as well.

Every wealthy individual chooses the way he spends his money
Oga according to Lord Randall in his Book...God Father says...Behind every great fortune is a Crime...The way Intercontinental Bank Shares became worthless after it's acquisition by Access Bank calls for concern & it is those of us that were affected know the effect. Nevertheless, RIP to the deads. It's well IJMN.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by themanderon: 11:30pm On Mar 08
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu should know that it all ends here and rule Nigeria well..

People are suffering and only him can make a bag of rice become 15k tomorrow morning.. only by opening the borders

People that have sold their souls to the devil. He is no longer human and feeds off the pain of the masses

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08
Vanity upon vanity
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Pennilessword1: 11:33pm On Mar 08
People are funny sha..Wetin this man do for Nigeria na
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Pennilessword1: 11:35pm On Mar 08
themanderon:

People that have sold their souls to the devil. He is no longer human and feeds off the pain of the masses

I'm telling you.. sometimes you begin to wonder why they enact laws that makes people cry...it's just utter wickedness
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by yemmie(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08
Wigwe and his wife were killed.
Be very careful of your friends .. your closest friends can be silent enemies

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Whalis: 11:35pm On Mar 08
igwebuike01:
There is another Isiokpo in Imo. But no Isiokpo in Benin
No Igbo organisation has identified with Herberts family to prove to you that Igbos know their own.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Umuinyioku: 11:39pm On Mar 08
Domaining101:

Youmust be a frustrated evil person.

Wigwe was not the cause of your lowlife and poverty.

Your likes never progresses beyond your village setting.

Wigwe was a great man your parents wished to be!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by spiceadole: 11:39pm On Mar 08
Nonsense vanity.
Ikwerre and fool.ish obsession with burials
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by realoscar84(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08
Condolences to the wigwes. May God Almighty forgive them their shortcoming and grant the departed souls eternal rest. Isiokpo are nice people. I had my secondary education in gss obodo, isiokpo.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by joefelin2345: 11:42pm On Mar 08
blueAgent:
Na envy go ke you.
Clown, no go hustle make your own money, they put eye 4 another man own.
Oga not necessarily so o. Many lost their money when the Intercontinental Bank Shares became worthless after it's acquisition by Access Bank under the watch of the departed hence I guess the bitterness from some people. Nevertheless we still wish the departed RIP,

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Umuinyioku: 11:43pm On Mar 08
naija4life247:
All the money he got by sabotaging the country, he should go and spend it in the great beyond.

Meanwhile Erastus Akingbola whom he (Wigwe), his boss who is now partially blind Aig Aigboje, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi forcefully took over his bank is still living larger. Even Goatluck Jonathan who was watching why the evil thieves took over about 10 Nigerian Southern banks has been kicked out long ago
Your angst against the great man is misplaced.

He is not the cause of your lowlife and poverty.

Wigwe remains reference point in human index development. Suave and urbane, he is the personality everyone wants to be.

Poor man. Go and hung transformer.

RIP Wigwe!
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by themanderon: 11:44pm On Mar 08
Pennilessword1:

I'm telling you.. sometimes you begin to wonder why they enact laws that makes people cry...it's just utter wickedness

It seems when they take that oath their humanity disappears and a vile malevolent spirit takes over their souls. It's only when they are about leaving that the spirits departs from them and they begin to apologise for the pains they must have caused just like Buhari did.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Bridget95(f): 11:46pm On Mar 08
naija4life247:

This is not the right time to say this. No one is a Saint not even your cleric.
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Starz825(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by blueAgent(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08
joefelin2345:
Oga not necessarily so o. Many lost their money when the Intercontinental Bank Shares became worthless after it's acquisition by Access Bank under the watch of the departed hence I guess the bitterness from some people. Nevertheless we still wish the departed RIP,

There are ppl who have done worst, while have they not be punished?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Sirianese: 11:51pm On Mar 08
Gandrova:
He deserved to be removed immediately.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Do good so there'll be no need to censor the social media when you die unexpectedly, fool

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Gajagojo: 11:59pm On Mar 08
Negroid001:

At least. Respect the dead.
why?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Sirianese: 11:59pm On Mar 08
Umuinyioku:
Your angst against the great man is misplaced.

He is not the cause of your lowlife and poverty.

Wigwe remains reference point in human index development. Suave and urbane, he is the personality everyone wants to be.

Poor man. Go and hung transformer.

RIP Wigwe!

Suck Wigwe's dรญck from now till 2099 it will never clear ya own poverty (na factory-fitted for you๐Ÿ˜„ )

It's the same way Tinubu's worshippers have become poorer after they brought his thieving regime to power...God can never be mocked by your eye service๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by Gajagojo: 12:01am On Mar 09
Bridget95:
This is not the right time to say this. No one is a Saint not even your cleric.
When is the right time?
Do you know when he will die?
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by enemyofprogress: 12:03am On Mar 09
Goodlady:
Crying....
Somebody pls console me.
come to my bedroom, let me me console you all through the night
Re: The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) by enemyofprogress: 12:07am On Mar 09
Pennilessword1:
People are funny sha..Wetin this man do for Nigeria na
nothing. He didn't did anything for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.