Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room (56648 Views)

Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? / Why Did You Marry In The First Place. / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by fineboynl(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14
But people are married in worst condition. Go enter ghoto and stop asking stupid question
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by ImoleNaija: 4:52pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

Everything is wrong with it because once they start living together as man and wife the next thing children will start coming. how will they cope then?

We coped with our parents & none of us died. Some still do, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Blitzking: 4:53pm On Mar 14
madone:
What are you saying some pf your brothersin uk live in this kind of rooms with their wife. The ones in UAE are worse they even sleep on student beds. These werr people who are better and still better tham many tyoing trash here. For anyone who cares to rewd what i wrote dont let anyone fool you. Marriage has no laydown principles just find someone you love who lives tiu baxk and ready to grow with you.
UK house no do pass this one...early starters in UK until dey start renting upstairs once dey settle down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by obaidan: 4:53pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:
It's the color for me be looking color riot..

Can a man marry in this kind of room? Be sincere
Make e kuku buy Red TV, make all the Primary colors complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Elohorp(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14
poshestmina:
The room is clean and well arranged .

It's too small for marriage
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Elohorp(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Dont wait till u live in a mansion b4 u marry. Any girl that marries you in this one room is a wife material that can adapt to any condision, though its very hard to find

Getting married in such room will affect you as a man
And you will only end up spoiling your kids
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by descarado: 4:55pm On Mar 14
You are marrying the substance not the space.
I will gladly marry a man with substance that live in a less comfy room than this.
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by AfroBeatDiary: 4:55pm On Mar 14
Personally I can't marry in a room like this like every visitor will now be seeing my San siro stadium where all the dribbles are done, no, I'll feel naked!

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Emily244: 4:56pm On Mar 14
[quote author=poshestmina post=128846809]The room is clean and well arranged .[/ Very well arranged the person is good to go
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Elohorp(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
whats wrong with this room? if thats what they can afford then so be it.

It's too small,if that's what you can afford them not ready for marriage life yet,wait a little
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by IdokoVic(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14
mysticwarrior:
This one no better past men wey dey marry women put for family house?
Hahahahah... I swr
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by harjay1986: 4:56pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

My room no even fine like this when I have my first born few years along the line have my own house and business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by descarado: 4:56pm On Mar 14
jamesversion:

You started small and now you have 3 houses in your state. Nice.

But everyone does not have your grace. Some people will get stuck in their condition if they heap the heavy load of marriage on themselves before standing on their feet.
Everybody in this world have grace unless you don't have realistic vision and ambition.
Grace always find everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by blowjohn(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

Under the bed grin while some will go on top of the wardrobe. grin

Yeah but the curtain looks old and dull

But the couple are not old and dull grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by harjay1986: 4:58pm On Mar 14
AfroBeatDiary:
Personally I can't marry in a room like this like every visitor will now be seeing my San siro stadium where all the dribbles are done, no, I'll feel naked!

Dey play my first two year we no entertain anyone until we move to my site

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14
Majority of una lived in one room with your parents and 5 children. But come on social media to ask funny questions

5 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by blowjohn(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14
AfroBeatDiary:

Wetin visitors go dey find for ur house?
Live visitors and face ur family.

Tell them ur busy

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Smartguyboy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14
People in lesser conditions are getting married
This room look like 5 star ⭐️ hotel nah

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by hopexter(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14
NoSmoking:
No

I wont

Where will she keep her stuff?

Abi she no go come with anything?

Space dey under bed for her few things na grin
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by sweerychick(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14
Many successful couples that we admire and see as role models all started like this. Success is a gradual step you start from somewhere. I have seen a couple that started their marriage in a one bed face me and face you apartment that is even worse off compared to this one, they even had their first child in that apartment but guess where they are living today? They now live in a 4 bedroom duplex at Chevron drive lekki.. I didn't make this up it is a true story. The woman's husband is a major contractor for ExxonMobil and grace found him when he was doing his petty contracts during his humble beginnings and his wife stood by him all these years now she's enjoying. I have learnt something as a wife, stand by your husband if he's a hardworking man. Even if he's poor. One day you'll enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by habiham: 5:01pm On Mar 14
NoSmoking:
No

I wont

Where will she keep her stuff?

Abi she no go come with anything?
I married in a kitchen but today we Tours... never mock an humble beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Nopretence: 5:02pm On Mar 14
I guess on the right side u find the wardrobe and surely there must be kitchen to cook, for that, the guy is doing well
Jewessgratitud3:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by NoSmoking: 5:02pm On Mar 14
Akalia:
I and my wife started with a room and in less than a year we moved to a virgin 3 bedroom apartment, today we don't pay rent.
Your perception determines your conviction hence your reality both in the present and future.

We don't have to stay there

We can move out to a bigger place
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by porthouse7(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14
Humble beginning is the best
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 5:04pm On Mar 14
ednut1:
Majority of una lived in one room with your parents and 5 children. But come on social media to ask funny questions

My parents never subjected us to such life. We lived in a three bedroom flat in ikoyi where I was born and the rooms were very big and spacious. You should know how flats of the 80s look like . With a large pantry and balcony. Maybe that's why I can't relate.
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by 43Ronin: 5:05pm On Mar 14
No! Because after marriage comes children
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Rivermonster(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14
Yes if marriage is your problem.
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

My parents never subjected us to such life. We lived in a three bedroom flat in ikoyi where I was born and the rooms were very big and spacious. You should know how flats of the 80s look like . With a large pantry and balcony. Maybe that's why I can't relate.

keep deceiving yaself

4 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by NoSmoking: 5:08pm On Mar 14
habiham:
I married in a kitchen but today we Tours... never mock an humble beginning

We don't have to stay there

We can move out
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14
Elohorp:
It's too small,if that's what you can afford them not ready for marriage life yet,wait a little

if thats what you guys can afford then thats what you guys have to work with... nobody should pretend to be who they are not. a man and a woman can easily live in the above room although i wouldnt advise them to have children "yet". when they better their lives they can get a bigger apt and start a family.

just because you guys are married doesnt mean you have to have kids recklessly, regardless of whether you can afford/accommodate kids or not.
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Tayorshd87: 5:09pm On Mar 14
ImoleNaija:

We coped with our parents & none of us died. Some still do, abeg.

In the 1990s many or 80% of our parents started like this and we lived and achieve our own dream in life too

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by fuck419: 5:11pm On Mar 14
This room is better than virtually all the rooms our parents had during their time. They remained faithful and had better homes.

This generation is too demanding and sets unrealistic standards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.