Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun (10140 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Minimum Wage: Nigerian Workers Will Smile Soon, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by PepeXKermit: 7:21am On Mar 09
Its almost 1year now,any serious givernment does not need more than that for citizens to start feeling the effect of good governance. Look at Otti, look at Argrntina, look at Bunmi-Ojo. I tell you again, any serious person who makes good changes will not need this long. What has stopped nigeria from selling their oil in naira all these years?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Villa12(m): 7:26am On Mar 09
Max24:
Things might be tough now but this govt is definitely not clueless. Sometimes to jump higher in life you have to stoop to conquer. My joy is that the economy is now in the hands of competent people - people with the expertise and political will to make this country great. Every country that rose first dipped to gain momentum, China, America , Japan, etc.
Buhari gave Nigerians much more hope but what came out of it?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Kaybaba5(m): 7:38am On Mar 09
Max24:
Things might be tough now but this govt is definitely not clueless. Sometimes to jump higher in life you have to stoop to conquer. My joy is that the economy is now in the hands of competent people - people with the expertise and political will to make this country great. Every country that rose first dipped to gain momentum, China, America , Japan, etc.

Everyone wants good governance but don't rush to jump into conclusion. Don't trust apc or politicians pls

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Bayajjidda: 7:53am On Mar 09
wrongman665:
I am not a member of APC but i believe in this govenment.

Dey play... We all know you are one.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Iamzik: 7:57am On Mar 09
Max24:

Same message you people preached during buhari 8 years. Cement is 13-15k today. Make Una continue the preaching

In 8 years you will vote another fool and continue this same preaching

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Artscollection: 7:58am On Mar 09
wrongman665:

Go n check yourself,na so e dey start
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by bluefilm: 8:03am On Mar 09
What a stupid Agbado talk angry
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by ThugBoy(m): 8:04am On Mar 09
Na so Lai Mohammed dey talk 8 years pass. Ogun kill una wey dey support bad government
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Greenfusion: 8:05am On Mar 09
Nigerians will smile soon, yet you are already smiling and deceiving Nigerians......na so una and Buhari do.... nonsense
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by femi4: 8:06am On Mar 09
wrongman665:
And you will learn.....you will learn the hard way
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Exceed15: 8:09am On Mar 09
Thunder fire you and your clueless boss.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by femi4: 8:09am On Mar 09
Max24:
Those Countries didn't use motivational talk to get to where they are now. They put in the work not corruption

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Exceed15: 8:09am On Mar 09
wrongman665:

Kikikikikiki... Tinubu till 2098
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by olawooro: 8:13am On Mar 09
Buhari said it several times during his administration. Here we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Global2000: 8:13am On Mar 09
Every reasonable person knows that, there are things to put in place for good results. Firstly reforms in all strategic areas. Secondly independent supervision in all strategic areas. Thirdly independent judiciary that supercedes the executive with it's own budget.
Lastly tough law against corruption must be emerged. And defaulter must be seriously punished. Both the big and small in the society. I strongly believe in better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by jimb(m): 8:22am On Mar 09
wrongman665:

idiota
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by xtianfemi: 8:26am On Mar 09
May be joining BRICS and selling our crude in Naira,instead of US dollar,will be the next and best decision to escape this IMF suggested subsidy removal Idea that has skyrocketed this hyperinflation we are facing,,?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by lexy2014: 8:33am On Mar 09
Max24:

how is the economy in the hands of competent people?

what have they done so far that shows that they are competent?

what is the state of the economy, forex, inflation, employment, security, standard of living?

which political will?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Kukutenla: 8:33am On Mar 09
Max24:
What do you mean by every country that rose first dipped?
Can you explain the dip in this countries you highlighted?
The economy has tanked in the hands of your experts for the past 8 years.
You're now telling fables of country dipping
Did your Oga dip Lagos before audio building it?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by able20(m): 8:40am On Mar 09
If you are fooled or scammed once, it is a mistake
But if you continue to be a victim of scammers every time, then you are cursed.
Tinubu the clueless president has fully adapted to Buhari's system.
Then, Buhari will fool some Nigerians that very soon they will smile. For 8 years foolish Nigerians trusted Buhari.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Adewale1603(m): 8:41am On Mar 09
It's the poor masses that are feeling the most pain. It's easier to say.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:57am On Mar 09
wrongman665:
bro don't let dem fool you abeg Buhari talk pass dis one we complete 8yrs with him tinubu and his gang don start again before you know 4yrs go complete e be like Dey just born you sir?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Kukutenla: 9:01am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
We may not smile soon as there are many Nigerians who doesn't want Nigeria to be good as a way of enriching their wealth....

Market women and almost every Nigerians are damn too greedy... So I doubt if Nigeria can be good with too much saboteurs at the grassroot of this nation..

They only complain when things don't favour them but when it favours them, they join the group of people making things hard for common Nigerians
How much are you selling laptops
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by RepoMan007: 9:01am On Mar 09
I hope the impact reaches the common men intact.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Gajagojo: 9:11am On Mar 09
The government is not just the president it includes the legislative

They are all living a life of luxury and indulgence whilst people wallow in hunger and insecurity
The Linwood be easier to take it they are seen to make sacrifices

It is is said the biggest spend in foreign exchange is health and education
Who are the ones doing the spending

Have we no shame

A Nigerian woman went to another country to do 7 day birthday celebration and one of our governors attended.
Tinubu's won is watching Polo at state expense
Whether or not the government is doing the right thing
It is full of callous and heartless persons there for selfish interest
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by God2man2again(m): 9:18am On Mar 09
Nigerians also contribute to this present hardship, somebody will buy a good and sell it at higher price about 200 percent increase. Haba!

What about the cost of transportation?

Every one is taking undue advantage of the present measure taking by Government to revive the economy, I mean it is too bad.

Nobody says you should not make gains but fear God before you increase the price to the extent that ordinary citizens will not be able to purchase it.

Government needs to establish price control board to curb this unnecessary increase.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by francisbarrack(m): 9:55am On Mar 09
wrongman665:
. I am not a member either but d reality is that A P C ve lost it totally, a party been built on lies.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by Faposky95: 10:38am On Mar 09
wrongman665:

Aren't you clueless....
First, you don't have the empathetic and focussed political leadership to steer and reeducate Nigerians .
Our people are a stubborn hearted and sychophantic bunch.
We need a wholistic wind.
His one dey say smile.
Who doesn't even in poverty....?
Get off the podcasts and get to work
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by PHAYOL81: 10:55am On Mar 09
We'll surely get there if we don't relent and stay resiliently positive
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by bennybuhari: 10:57am On Mar 09
Wehrey
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by killsmith(f): 11:02am On Mar 09
Criminals in power
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On Mar 09
sharrap....politicians are the worst that happened on earth....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expatriate Kidnapped In Lagos / Rochas Appoints Shirley Igwe As Principal Protocol Officer / Nigeria Postponed Her Day Of Judgement By One Week – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.