Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) (57760 Views)

Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by GoodSpirit: 1:24pm On Mar 09
oz4real83:
So the gold, which is a very hard metal, was floating on top of the water in the well shocked. Social media will always lead people who don't think astray shocked

cheesy
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by terrence12(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09
Nukilia:
Wonder end never shall...
Good point.
Gold will naturally rest at the bottom of the water body with other debris.
Unless the well was drying up and she scooped from the bottom. But that's doubtful. I think it's staged

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by ExtraIncomes: 1:25pm On Mar 09
While Many of You Argue Whether She Fetched "Gold" Or Not;

Just Ensure That You Keep Digging For Gold No Matter How WRECKLESS The Economy Might Be Going.

And One of The BEST And EASIEST WAY To DIG FOR GOLD In Today's Present Nigeria Apocalypse is To SOW SEEDS To Grow Foods.

This will Give You Abundance of Food And Provide You With Extra Means of Incomes Whilst Contributing To Alleviating The POVERTY of HUNGER AND STARVATION In Nigeria.

They Tell You Not To Be A GOLD DIGGER,
But I Tell You To DIG MORE For Those GOLDS By Investing In Agriculture.

See Our Yam Sac Farming System Below:

You can also emulate!

~ The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA)
(The First Agricultural Journalist on Nairaland in Nigeria).

1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Golan007: 1:26pm On Mar 09
Muscovite.

Clay minerals.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by israelmao(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09
Must you post everything on social media.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by greggng: 1:30pm On Mar 09
Stupid and senseless lady. How can you disclose such ...
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by JustPowerApps(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09
Omo, why she go cast this kind update undecided Government will soon take over the location now. Cool money wey you suppose make, you go throway generational wealth.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by GreatrAnalyst: 1:34pm On Mar 09
erad:
I'm not sure I care much about the gold or no gold story...

Gold that those that dug it didn't find is what someone fetching water will find. Besides, it should be in trace amounts, that's too much for a land that is not actively being mined. But I may be wrong.

My concern is in the caption... Well is not shalanga in yoruba.

Well is "konga", Soakaway is "shalanga"

"Shalanga" is pit latrine, not Soakaway

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Error401: 1:36pm On Mar 09
Learn, Gold comes just like that, a simple youtube video will save you this stress

bewla:
No hard labor no gain

For gold to be gold it has to go through fire

Your own na water

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Bfly: 1:39pm On Mar 09
Who still fetches mud water these days
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Trustedpronet: 1:40pm On Mar 09
They will kill her entire family just to claim the gold site.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by kendrick9(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09
This one don go cast herself on social media...smh
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Ekulegold: 1:43pm On Mar 09
😊
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Jlow2: 1:44pm On Mar 09
When kidnappers catch you , you must give them that money you want to buy that gold with, becareful the days re evil, gold is like money , you can sell anywhere , I am 90% sure this is a fraud or kidnapping in disguise, as a miner of 25yrs experience, we have seen it all, kidnappers re tired of people that dnt have source of money both business wise or relatives, be wise bro, it’s a trap.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by ppogba: 1:49pm On Mar 09
oz4real83:
So the gold, which is a very hard metal, was floating on top of the water in the well shocked. Social media will always lead people who don't think astray shocked

Not only that, social media is creating millions upon millions of ignorant and idiotic person's. The person who claims and those stupid enough to believe the claim.

The next few generations.may be in trouble the way things are going.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09
so what should we do about it?
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09
Westerhoffe:
That's gold indeed…
But some people are Social Media damned.
Hahahaha bad guy if to say na You
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by OALandAgents: 2:03pm On Mar 09
But gold does not float in water the gold would have to have been in the soil at the bottom of the well. Her bucket would need to have scooped up the soil for this to have been even remotely possible.

Never mind social media creators they would take any video clip and present it out of it's true context for clout and views.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by GUNITGuy: 2:04pm On Mar 09
Trouble dey sleep 😴😴 yanga go wake am...
That's a Security risk both Government Miners and Illegal
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by sammyj: 2:05pm On Mar 09
Shalanga is a western Nigeria name for a pit. So guess where the location might be from
funshint:
Wow...pls where's the location?
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09
erad:
I'm not sure I care much about the gold or no gold story...

Gold that those that dug it didn't find is what someone fetching water will find. Besides, it should be in trace amounts, that's too much for a land that is not actively being mined. But I may be wrong.

My concern is in the caption... Well is not shalanga in yoruba.

Well is "konga", Soakaway is "shalanga"

Exactly. I almost puked while reading the stupid caption
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Litmus: 2:23pm On Mar 09
Could be misinformation or Iron Pyrite, also known as Fool's Gold, otherwise that Well is finished and in its place will be a gold mining site.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by LagosFirstSon: 2:25pm On Mar 09
Lumarstone:
Staged!
Staged and she hide her identity ?

Some of your talk like little children
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by funshint(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09
sammyj:
Shalanga is a western Nigeria name for a pit. So guess where the location might be from
Specific location in SW?
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by kafeii123: 2:29pm On Mar 09
She saw iron pyrites...it's also called fool's Gold
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09
bewla:
No hard labor no gain

Your own na water

It's gold going through the fire is just to make it a solid one.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Aurelius1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09
oz4real83:
I don't think you've ever fetched water from a well before. If you have you should know that the bucket usually scrape the bottom of the well particularly during the dry season.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Curious346: 2:44pm On Mar 09
Dey play
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09
kafeii123:
She saw iron pyrites...it's also called fool's Gold
I had to look it up and I saw it's also called gemstone
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Tetraozonaitera: 2:49pm On Mar 09
bewla:
No hard labor no gain

Your own na water

Gold doesn't need to go through fire to be gold. It is only refined in fire.
Gold is gold even when it is raw.

And talking hard labor.
Which hard labor again when the well diggers have done the hard labour.

Mind you that thing in hand looks exactly like how raw gold looks like.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Azazyel: 2:50pm On Mar 09
That is raw gold. The lady is really f**lish to have posted this. She'll likely be dead in few weeks once it is confirmed. She is really naive
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by wolebest: 2:50pm On Mar 09
officialwdhtv:
Lady says she found gold inside water she fetched from a well

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKYZ03kMOis

Gold in a well.......?

How do you fetch gold in a well full of water?

Maybe the gold was floating in the well.........just like the axe head floated in the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.