Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) (57773 Views)

Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09
Instead of the mugu to dig 5kg of gold before making the announcement.
That means there is gold around the property.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09
Westerhoffe:

Man, that's gold, OK.
And wherever she gets them from is not my concern.

It is my concern. If I can locate her before she tells the whole community, I'll be a millionaire grin grin
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by wolebest: 2:53pm On Mar 09
Azazyel:
That is raw gold. The lady is really f**lish to have posted this. She'll likely be dead in few weeks once it is confirmed. She is really naive

Don't be fooled, it's not possible to fetch gold from a well full of water.

Mind you a well is a community affair spot.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09
popweezy:
You see why you have to go to school? Education has to pass through you. You fetch out some gold from a well and the next thing you can think of is to publicize it. Instead of you to jump into the well and mine as much as possible before people get to know about it.
For this kind country?? Ehn?? Na only God know how many people for don dey inside that well now.

There'll be gold in land around the area as well
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by wolebest: 2:56pm On Mar 09
Aurelius1:
I don't think you've ever fetched water from a well before. If you have you should know that the bucket usually scrape the bottom of the well particularly during the dry season.

Dey play, dey play!
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by wolebest: 3:00pm On Mar 09
Bintasukai:

Or more like you think you are so smart that the first thing you thought of was most definitely what happened, further leading you to think that since you are so much smarter than everybody, you can start to insult them for their non-smartness.

I’m sorry to disappoint you.

First, the hardness does not determine its buoyancy, it’s the mass that does that. What you meant to say was heavy, not hard. Secondly she clearly got some sediments along with the water in the well. Gold has been found in sedimentary deposits for centuries.

Sedimentary deposit.........indeed.

Dem dey play you and you dey fall mugun big time.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by luvgurl(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09
popweezy:
You see why you have to go to school? Education has to pass through you. You fetch out some gold from a well and the next thing you can think of is to publicize it. Instead of you to jump into the well and mine as much as possible before people get to know about it.
For this kind country?? Ehn?? Na only God know how many people for don dey inside that well now.
For u to believe this, its eighter school did not pass through u or u did not pass through school. even, una 2 no see sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by MorataFC: 3:21pm On Mar 09
popweezy:
My brother, i don laugh tire, i think the most dullard person will not do what she did if truly she found gold inside the well, I will fecth all the water in that overnight and grab everything grabbaple 😁in that well before i take my leave😅
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by BigYash: 3:31pm On Mar 09
Her queen mother don giver her gift..
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Azazyel: 3:42pm On Mar 09
wolebest:

Don't be fooled, it's not possible to fetch gold from a well full of water.

Mind you a well is a community affair spot.

Well... True. That might not be gold after all
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09
grandstar:

It is my concern. If I can locate her before she tells the whole community, I'll be a millionaire grin grin

It's too late to do that… I'm sure by now she's already under watch and track.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09
Hassanmaye:

Hahahaha bad guy if to say na You

Well, it ain't me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09
gabbytabby:

Finally manna from heaven and keep quiet she no fit.

Imagine…
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by BigDawsNet: 3:53pm On Mar 09
To find a pieces of gold like dis can only occur in a deep mud... not a clear well

Amd if its real.. she won't broadcast it..

Once saw crude oil in our well before it stop
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by dkidd: 4:05pm On Mar 09
Westerhoffe:

Man, that's gold, OK.
And wherever she gets them from is not my concern.

How do u know it's gold?
Firstly gold isn't fetched it's mined from soil, sand stones and rocks. How the hell can she scoop gold along with well water? Gold doesn't float on water. That's just some staged bs for content. If it were true do u think she would make a video?? She would bury herself and her entire family in that well before she ever tells the story. Stop believing internet bs
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by dkidd: 4:07pm On Mar 09
BigDawsNet:
To find a pieces of gold like dis can only occur in a deep mud... not a clear well

No mind them make them dey believe everything for internet
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by demmie1: 4:07pm On Mar 09
That girl is a fool! Why would she reveal it to social media or any one for that matter. Soon she will have the police and army ejecting her and her family from the place if not the whole town to occupy the area for gold mining.
That was what they did to a town in Osun state chasing the whole villagers and occupying their farms. It was on channels tv
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09
Dey expect your brothers, the Bandits for your area soon. Must everything enter social media? As naija hard reach, na to dey run your mouth chochocho... Your future generations might not forgive you o. That reminds me of a story book I read back in school then, The Positive Millionaire.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by kaywhy09(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09
Gold from well, with rubber right grin.

You too like play play
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Ezeifeduba: 4:52pm On Mar 09
No need to insist 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Let her go and sell it and show us her net worth after
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by MisfitHPG: 4:53pm On Mar 09
officialwdhtv:
Lady says she found gold inside water she fetched from a well

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKYZ03kMOis

i hate women,they can never move in silence
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09
Wizman423:
That’s not gold. Use to find this substance in dirty well water as a kid. Mostly well with muddy soil. Most people can relate to this

Does your own shine
I've fetched water in the well before, and what you just described is clay or stones in form of clay
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by teebagy: 5:50pm On Mar 09
oz4real83:
So the gold, which is a very hard metal, was floating on top of the water in the well shocked. Social media will always lead people who don't think astray shocked
Pure gold is soft
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 5:52pm On Mar 09
IamAtAnger:
Na the mumu mod wey push this rubbish to fp I blame... raw gold no dey glimmer at first
Who tell you raw gold no dey glimmer? Have you ever been to gold mining site? Just check YouTube on gold mining
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by delishpot: 6:04pm On Mar 09
Naim she enter social media? That's risky mehn
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by IamAtAnger: 6:14pm On Mar 09
I no fit enter baseless argument with you
Offpoint1:

Who tell you raw gold no dey glimmer? Have you ever been to gold mining site? Just check YouTube on gold mining
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 6:28pm On Mar 09
IamAtAnger:
I no fit enter baseless argument with you
Baba I don mine gold for North, no dey cap.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by nedekid: 6:30pm On Mar 09
oz4real83:
So the gold, which is a very hard metal, was floating on top of the water in the well shocked. Social media will always lead people who don't think astray shocked
Certainly if it was gold she found, it wount be on tik tok.
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by GGIA: 6:38pm On Mar 09
oz4real83:
guy grin

so I need to think astray not to be led by social media grin
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by sylve11: 6:42pm On Mar 09
Lumarstone:
Staged!

I agree with you. That wetindeyhappen TV na king of staging things. cool
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by Jackanda1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09
BigDawsNet:

You saw crude oil? Did you invite the government?
Re: Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) by OyinO: 7:14pm On Mar 09
Very foolish lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.