Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) (36118 Views)

Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:14am On Mar 09
meobizy:
Not surprising. Boxers throw better punches while MMA fighters lack boxing-style head movement.

Tyson Fury is a boxer......

What happened there?

Still baffled, BTW.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by GmoreG: 9:17am On Mar 09
Bravo! Congratulations to my Guyz AJ

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:25am On Mar 09
Zetty177x:
The Cameroonian-born boxer needed a doctor after he was knocked out and received oxygen at the corner of the ring before he stood back up.
...and some fuols said the match was rigged

The way you quoted this got me lmaorof
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Yestogood: 9:28am On Mar 09
Ekpoma1:
Well done AJ. Thank God you did not lose the fight, your career would have been over by now.
How did the opponent go 12 rounds against Fury? Boxing can't be predicted. It was just a bad day for Ngannou.

A J trained for a 1st round KO. It's been a long time since we saw the bombastic version of him, and Ngannou obviously felt that A J was dead and gone. It was a shocking reintroduction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:28am On Mar 09
MVLOX:
I been think say him wan revenge on behalf of Cameroon

grin
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 9:31am On Mar 09
Zetty177x:
The Cameroonian-born boxer needed a doctor after he was knocked out and received oxygen at the corner of the ring before he stood back up.
...and some fuols said the match was rigged

Rig ke?

Still, people expected Francis to give Joshua a hard time. He gave Fury a hard time, and some thought he actually defeated Fury, and Fury beat AJ.

Well, looks like Francis got overconfident much. At the end he just got into boxing. AJ is an experienced boxer
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Kingrshd3: 9:33am On Mar 09
Blackfire:
Impossible the match was rigged

How come??

Rigged but fury own was not rigged right 😂
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 9:33am On Mar 09
chukadiho1:
Congratulations AJ...Now is time to teach Tyson fury a lesson

Has to wait. Fury has to fight Usyk , and the deal included a rematch regardless of the result of the first match.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 9:34am On Mar 09
Mitsurugi:

Which people? Is it not too early for stupidity?

Why are you triggered? Is it not too late to play dumbness?
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by AuthorMan: 9:34am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
O-NA-NA-NA - NA 🤣🤣🤣

Time for using Francis Ngannou it make money is over. grin grin grin

Time to use Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury to make money is next.

It's good Anthony Joshua beat am, he for comot him teeth. Ngannou too make mouth. Yeye tongue

Plenty people go lose money sha, because so many believe Ngannou will give Anthony a beating of his carrier. Don't underestimate AJE-BUTTERS..😆😆😆

This reminds me of a past experience. When I was in the university, there was a Takwando club. A friend of mine enrolled in 100 level and continued till we graduated, a black belter. So one day we boarded a bus and the conductor started harassing us, being that we are ladies. After we dropped from the bus, he didn't stop, was pulling our bags. The moment he spanked my ass, my friend responded with a hot slap, so he faced my friend and punched her. Naso fight begin, na one kick she give am for head him fall for ground yakata no fit stand up. She finish am kpata-kpata.grin grin grin

In this life, learn to choose your fight carefully. Leave the stage when the ovation is at the loudest. See as dem yeye Ngannou like small pikin. Tyson Fury underestimated Ngannou. He would have taught him a lesson too.

With this fight he already made 20million dollars. The biggest he has ever made.

Your post is interesting though.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 9:34am On Mar 09
Blackfire:
Impossible the match was rigged

How come??

Rigged, when poor old Francis needed treatment on the ring?

Francis got too overconfident. AJ was stung by his previous defeats to wake up and do some training.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 9:34am On Mar 09
superCleanworks:
He no try

He for allow the match reach round 7 so that Ngannou go beg referee to end match. It was too quick.
The Cameroonian fit regain his strength and knockOUT AJ.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Omotaday(m): 9:43am On Mar 09
Ekpoma1:
Well done AJ. Thank God you did not lose the fight, your career would have been over by now.
How did the opponent go 12 rounds against Fury? Boxing can't be predicted. It was just a bad day for Ngannou.
This your message get as e be, Its written "dissapointment" all over it.

I guess you wanted AJ beaten, sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Bankyshinani(m): 9:43am On Mar 09
That's the between a boxer and a ufc fighters.... Boxers have boxing skills than the ufc fighters...
Tyson fury bleeped up for not teaching ngannu a big lesson by making him realized that a ufc fighters is not suppose to challenge a boxer for a fight.... AJ just corrected that notion
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 9:48am On Mar 09
Nigeria beat Cameroun...Again.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Omotaday(m): 9:53am On Mar 09
luminouz:
Now you will see the Oloriburuku people that wanted him to fail come here to pretend to be happy for him. People who never wanna see anything good in anyone because their own lives are fûcked up.

People like that abound everywhere in this country. They laugh falsely with you to your face but one misstep and they are the ones to troll and demean you. Shiooorrrr!!!

Now everyone will wanna be part of his success but when he failed, they laughed loudest.

This is why I have always believed in ME, MYSELF AND I. Whether good times or bad times, I treat people the way I have always treated them: with quiet dignity

Spot on!
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:53am On Mar 09
Chicagograduate:
The Cameroonian fit regain his strength and knockOUT AJ.

put your money on him when that day comes.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:58am On Mar 09
PDPdestroyer:
Some people will be very sad with this news
Exactly. I am really happy reading this. Josh should just learn from whatever caused him setback in his fight with usyk and get stronger. He has the chance of meeting him once again to really prove himself. Josh can do it, yes!
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:01am On Mar 09
chukadiho1:
Congratulations AJ...Now is time to teach Tyson fury a lesson
A lesson of a life time...complete it grin. He has a great chance of fighting and defeating Usyk this time. I had always believed in Josh. He felt challenged and now, he's back on track.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by kay29000(m): 10:04am On Mar 09
God save am say he go down after that last punch...Joshua was about to follow it up with a deadly uppercut. He for enter coma.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by johnjose68: 10:07am On Mar 09
PDPdestroyer:
Some people will be very sad with this news

grin I know what you are doing grin

You are referring to the lost jews grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Way4orward: 10:10am On Mar 09
Fixed match.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by ObaKlaz: 10:12am On Mar 09
Laple0541:
Nganou should just return to his UFC. The upset he almost caused against Fury made AJ prepared more. The AJ I saw in that bout was ready to kill.
You're so right. Just looking at his face and overall attitude, I knew he was prepared to shed blood. The first knockdown he gave Ngannou, I knew it was game over already.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by waveman2: 10:24am On Mar 09
I knew AJ would knockout Francis.AJ has the right skill and power when he,s on top of his game.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:32am On Mar 09
Alexlalax1:
You are very correct 💯

How did you know?

Besides,they are helping europe too.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Azazyel: 10:38am On Mar 09
Fixed! Ngannou has collected a huge sum

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 10:46am On Mar 09
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Negroid001(m): 10:50am On Mar 09
Tjra:
Congrats Aj even though we know it's scripted grin

Theses wrestlers just dey use us catch cruise.

Thank you bro. Comment I've been looking for.
Scripted shi. Boxing don dey become like wrestling. Awon set jake paul.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by PHAYOL81: 10:54am On Mar 09
Our boy's getting back
Kare OMOLUABI atata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:14am On Mar 09
EleventhWeirdo:

Why are you triggered? Is it not too late to play dumbness?

Who bends over for who between you two? Think hard before you mention me again
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Ekaka14: 11:15am On Mar 09
BabaO2:

who are the real boxers again? This guy is trained by Mike Tyson, he controversially lost to Tyson Fury on a narrow split decisions.
Nganuo came to make money and money he has made..He is a UFC fighter...not a boxer...fury underestimated him in their bout...hence the "controversy". When I say real boxers, I'm a purist..I come from over 40 years of following boxing and was an amature boxer in college myself...so real boxing to me will not be a bootleg brawl but a match between two professional boxers not UFC vs the Traditional boxing 🤔
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Honestey: 11:18am On Mar 09
Way4orward:
Fixed match.

Not everything is fixed and not everyone everywhere in the world is corrupt like Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) / Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.