Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) (36130 Views)

Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:21am On Mar 09
Congrats AJ
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Duru009(m): 11:22am On Mar 09
That match was SOLD to Joshua
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 11:22am On Mar 09
Mitsurugi:

Who bends over for who between you two? Think hard before you mention me again

Zero sense found in reply. Go play, kid
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Bintasukai: 11:27am On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

Rig ke?

Still, people expected Francis to give Joshua a hard time. He gave Fury a hard time, and some thought he actually defeated Fury, and Fury beat AJ.

Well, looks like Francis got overconfident much. At the end he just got into boxing. AJ is an experienced boxer

Which Fury beat AJ?

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 11:28am On Mar 09
superCleanworks:
He no try

He for allow the match reach round 7 so that Ngannou go beg referee to end match. It was too quick.
the ngannou don tire sef
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:30am On Mar 09
Bintasukai:

Which Fury beat AJ?

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 11:38am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
O-NA-NA-NA - NA 🤣🤣🤣

Time for using Francis Ngannou to make money is over. grin grin grin

Time to use Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury to make money is next.

It's good Anthony Joshua beat am, he for comot him teeth. Ngannou too make mouth. Yeye tongue

Plenty people go lose money sha, because so many believe Ngannou will give Anthony a beating of his carrier. Don't underestimate AJE-BUTTERS..😆😆😆

This reminds me of a past experience. When I was in the university, there was a Takwando club. A friend of mine enrolled in 100 level and continued till we graduated, became a black belter. So one day we boarded a bus and the conductor started harassing us, being that we are ladies. Despite after we dropped from the bus, the conductor didn't stop, he was pulling our bags. The moment he spanked my ass, my friend responded with a hot slap, so he faced my friend and punched her. Naso fight begin, na one kick she give am for head, come see as him fall for ground yakata no fit stand up. She finish am kpata-kpata. See laugh that day.grin grin grin

In this life, learn to choose your fight carefully. Leave the stage when the ovation is at the loudest. See as dem yeye Ngannou like small pikin. Tyson Fury underestimated Ngannou. He would have taught him a lesson too.
Did you just said ỌNANA. And Ngannou Cameroon 🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by naijapips02: 11:45am On Mar 09
Mercury12:
Never knew Joshua to be interested in politics

You've not seen him take pictures with Tinubu? And Buhari?
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Zetty177x: 11:47am On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

Rig ke?

Still, people expected Francis to give Joshua a hard time. He gave Fury a hard time, and some thought he actually defeated Fury, and Fury beat AJ.

Well, looks like Francis got overconfident much. At the end he just got into boxing. AJ is an experienced boxer

Ok let me use a better word...fixed...

Like you rightly said AJ used experienced.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by tonyshine01: 11:58am On Mar 09
superCleanworks:
He no try

He for allow the match reach round 7 so that Ngannou go beg referee to end match. It was too quick.
Exactly my line of thinking
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:59am On Mar 09
luminouz:
Now you will see the Oloriburuku people that wanted him to fail come here to pretend to be happy for him. People who never wanna see anything good in anyone because their own lives are fûcked up.

People like that abound everywhere in this country. They laugh falsely with you to your face but one misstep and they are the ones to troll and demean you. Shiooorrrr!!!

Now everyone will wanna be part of his success but when he failed, they laughed loudest.

This is why I have always believed in ME, MYSELF AND I. Whether good times or bad times, I treat people the way I have always treated them: with quiet dignity

It’s why I dislike sports. The love is fake!

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09
Blackfire:
Impossible the match was rigged

How come??
Ticket don cut for you abi? grin
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Rejoice28(f): 12:13pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Yirnggau(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09
Nice one A. Joshua
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Mar 09
naijapips02:
Joshua should leave politics and Cuppy and focus on boxing. He has so much potential.

One of the greatest Heavyweight champions of all times.
...but has to marry and start bearing children...he wants to marry cuppy 🙄
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Chucks13: 12:20pm On Mar 09
Shame on you all enemy off Nigeria.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:12pm On Mar 09
dettolgel:

That other tribe are not rascals that would chose to entertain others by fighting like an animal in a cage. grin
Or they were just Cowards....Awon Empty barrel cum dried cheat-beater who disappeared when time to walk the talk sup....

Yeye dey smell!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09
superCleanworks:
He no try

what would u say to mike tyson beating up other boxers in secs during his time?
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09
AkinPhysicist:
Israel Adesanya and A.J repping properly.

Yoruba people are natural born warriors.

That other tribe can never produce a world champion.

They're just champions of making noise on social media.
Oga oo! Iru iwa omode wo leleyi bayii?
bro stop dis now! Must u bring tribalism into everything? Haa! Whn will d youths of dis country will start being men,just d reason why old people won't stop ruling us.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by DOptical: 1:52pm On Mar 09
santaclaws:
When I was telling people here that Ngannou would get schooled by AJ, some boxing analyst wannabes were quoting me and saying jargons...

Ngannou recorded one knock down against Fury and y'all concluded he would beat someone like AJ who's a top athlete, olympic gold medalist and former 2-time WBA, WBO, IBF & IBO champion, our very own Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua...

Walahi, una no get respect! 😠

Nice one. Congrats to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by clevybrown(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09
AkinPhysicist:
Israel Adesanya and A.J repping properly.

Yoruba people are natural born warriors.

That other tribe can never produce a world champion.

They're just champions of making noise on social media.
Only inferior people with low self esteem sounds the way u just did.... How old are u?
Are u even educated at all? U need education and some traveling so u can understand that life doesn't just revolve around ur compound, street, LGA or even the very state u are from... Bro, there is more to life than petty tribal hate and religious bigotry... U can't go beyond this ur dilapidated state of mind except u travel and get some education (Sense).
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by shineeye1: 2:54pm On Mar 09
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09
EleventhWeirdo:

Zero sense found in reply. Go play, kid

Eeeyaaaaaah. Now you understand how I found your silly comment. I'm glad you know the words zero sense. Reason it next time you subscribe to juvenile antics
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:59pm On Mar 09
Dalohad:
Joshua Okechukwu Adewale Anthony don hammer the Cameroonian. grin
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Pauljagt4(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09
A. J is heading for the championship and no one can't stop him . Fear a determined mindset.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by ironkurtain(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
O-NA-NA-NA - NA 🤣🤣🤣

Time for using Francis Ngannou to make money is over. grin grin grin

Time to use Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury to make money is next.

It's good Anthony Joshua beat am, he for comot him teeth. Ngannou too make mouth. Yeye tongue

Plenty people go lose money sha, because so many believe Ngannou will give Anthony a beating of his carrier. Don't underestimate AJE-BUTTERS..😆😆😆

This reminds me of a past experience. When I was in the university, there was a Takwando club. A friend of mine enrolled in 100 level and continued till we graduated, became a black belter. So one day we boarded a bus and the conductor started harassing us, being that we are ladies. Despite after we dropped from the bus, the conductor didn't stop, he was pulling our bags. The moment he spanked my ass, my friend responded with a hot slap, so he faced my friend and punched her. Naso fight begin, na one kick she give am for head, come see as him fall for ground yakata no fit stand up. She finish am kpata-kpata. See laugh that day.grin grin grin

In this life, learn to choose your fight carefully. Leave the stage when the ovation is at the loudest. See as dem yeye Ngannou like small pikin. Tyson Fury underestimated Ngannou. He would have taught him a lesson too.

I wish that friend of yours had learned Kyokushin Karate. E for don be, "One hit, finished target and certain damage," for that yeye conductor. Anyway kudos to your friend for taking it upon herself to build armour.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:37pm On Mar 09
ironkurtain:

I wish that friend of yours had learned Kyokushin Karate. E for don be, "One hit, finished target and certain damage," for that yeye conductor. Anyway kudos to your friend for taking it upon herself to build armour.

Of course it was just a single kick. Takwando is a leg fight.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by ironkurtain(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course it was just a single kick. Takwando is a leg fight.

Yeah. All martial arts are effective depending on the practitioner. As for me, I like Karate and Kyokushin being the discipline that I prefer(practiced for four years) cos it is the hardest karate in the world and it involves both fists and legs. I intend to enroll my daughter into jiu-jitsu class. If she can't punch as hard as the man that steps up to her, then she can as well be able to dislocate his joints or cut his tendons with armlocks.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:01pm On Mar 09
ironkurtain:

Yeah. All martial arts are effective depending on the practitioner. As for me, I like Karate and Kyokushin being the discipline that I prefer(practiced for four years) cos it is the hardest karate in the world and it involves both fists and legs. I intend to enroll my daughter into jiu-jitsu class. If she can't punch as hard as the man that steps up to her, then she can as well be able to dislocate his joints or cut his tendons with armlocks.

It's good, some men are pathetic. One like dat is used to beating his wife. He eventually married a second wife who he thought he could beat like the first. She eventually taught him the lesson of his life by beating him into the hospital. Second wife nah black belt for one of this martial art.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by dettolgel: 10:02pm On Mar 09
MSGAMBLE9:
Or they were just Cowards....Awon Empty barrel cum dried cheat-beater who disappeared when time to walk the talk sup....

Yeye dey smell!!!

Nope I disagree. How many rich men children do you know that are into those barbaric spots?

The rich men will sponsor those sports bet their money but will never allow their children to participate in those sports that fits for the dredge of the society.

They would rather groom their children to buy up the franchise and run show rather than being the one fighting in cage like animals. grin

The people you are calling names have respect for themselves.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Twist4u: 10:15pm On Mar 09
naijapips02:
Joshua should leave politics and Cuppy and focus on boxing. He has so much potential.

One of the greatest Heavyweight champions of all times.

You're so on point.

I observed he didn't mention Nigeria in his comment anymore. All I hear is London and Cameroon.

A big lesson for all Athletes.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by luluman: 11:30pm On Mar 09
PDPdestroyer:
Some people will be very sad with this news
I concur, the " anti Joshuas"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.