Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) (36139 Views)

Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:26am On Mar 10
dettolgel:

Nope I disagree. How many rich men children do you know that are into those barbaric spots?

The rich men will sponsor those sports bet their money but will never allow their children to participate in those sports that fits for the dredge of the society.

They would rather groom their children to buy up the franchise and run show rather than being the one fighting in cage like animals. grin

The people you are calling names have respect for themselves.
Israel Adesanya, Shane and Jess McMahon etc. are all from Rich homes buh chooses combat sports either as a hobbies or passions....

Being from well to do family does not exempt one from making his own name either in combat sports or other endeavour.... Chukwumerije son choose Taekwondo and make name for himself not waiting for im Papa senator handout

No be everybody go like wait or live on Papa or family member wealth like most entitled brat we raised nowadays....who get bitter when their Papa take new wives all bcoz of his properties...
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Dragonsword: 5:45am On Mar 10
Mccullum:
This sad news to some people.

For me, I'm very happy for him..

Congrats AJ.

His recovery will be the greatest in boxing history.
This is only sad news to people like you that eat, drink, sleep and possibly fu..ck through ur tribal lenses
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:07am On Mar 10
Agapeunit:
what would u say to mike tyson beating up other boxers in secs during his time?

Yes show promoters and marketers were losing money because of him. 15 of his Knockouts happened in 1st round and Most boxing enthusiasts were not really keen on buying his fight tickets because THE FIGHT WAS USUALLY OVER BEFORE YOU COULD GET IN TO SIT DOWN.

His fellow boxers mocked him that he was rushing fights because he didn't have stamina and endurance for more than round 2. Fighters like FRANK BRUNO paid dearly for such comments

1 Like

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by dettolgel: 7:13am On Mar 10
MSGAMBLE9:
Israel Adesanya, Shane and Jess McMahon etc. are all from Rich homes buh chooses combat sports either as a hobbies or passions....

Being from well to do family does not exempt one from making his own name either in combat sports or other endeavour.... Chukwumerije son choose Taekwondo and make name for himself not waiting for im Papa senator handout

No be everybody go like wait or live on Papa or family member wealth like most entitled brat we raised nowadays....who get bitter when their Papa take new wives all bcoz of his properties...

They are not. Because their parents live abroad does not mean they are from rich home. Bros use your head.

Wasn't the same people you mention the ones telling their grass to grace stories all over the place?

So you want to compare taekwondo with those cage fights people from poor background are known to dominate?

Cage fights are not for normal humans, the rich set it up to amuse themselves. The money in it is to attract the lowest of the lowest because they know the poor are down and out and will do anything to leave their poverty lives behind.

Though you think it is my accident that most of the notable people that have changed the world are at least from middle income families?

Stack the number of notable people that changed the world that are from improvised backgrounds against those that are from well to do family and you will see my points. Unless you are among na statistics we go chop crew. grin

It isn't about wisting for their parents it is about their parents raising them to aspire higher to contribute to things that change the world not engaging in cage fight like animals. Elon, Jeff, Mark, Einstein etc didn't change the world by fighting in a cage like animal. Their exposure in lives put them in the path where they can contribute meaningful to humanity. Not fighting in a cage to distract the masses from the reality of their shitty lives.

Wake up pick some books and read and maybe maybe no matter how poor you wind up you may be able to raise your kids to impact the world positively and not to end up fighting in a cage like an animal for the entertainment of others.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:55am On Mar 10
Pennilessword1:

I knew this was going to come out. Nigeria can never succeed with this your mindset. Change starts from you bro. Stay blessed. But, make efforts to change

Guy rest

Go and preach to Igbos on that Kamsi thread (the highest scorer in jamb)

Be neutral enough to preach to all, no dey leave Igbos con dey preach give Yorubas

U are dam hypocritical like that
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:14pm On Mar 10
dettolgel:

They are not. Because their parents live abroad does not mean they are from rich home. Bros use your head.

Wasn't the same people you mention the ones telling their grass to grace stories all over the place?

So you want to compare taekwondo with those cage fights people from poor background are known to dominate?

Cage fights are not for normal humans, the rich set it up to amuse themselves. The money in it is to attract the lowest of the lowest because they know the poor are down and out and will do anything to leave their poverty lives behind.

Though you think it is my accident that most of the notable people that have changed the world are at least from middle income families?

Stack the number of notable people that changed the world that are from improvised backgrounds against those that are from well to do family and you will see my points. Unless you are among na statistics we go chop crew. grin

It isn't about wisting for their parents it is about their parents raising them to aspire higher to contribute to things that change the world not engaging in cage fight like animals. Elon, Jeff, Mark, Einstein etc didn't change the world by fighting in a cage like animal. Their exposure in lives put them in the path where they can contribute meaningful to humanity. Not fighting in a cage to distract the masses from the reality of their shitty lives.

Wake up pick some books and read and maybe maybe no matter how poor you wind up you may be able to raise your kids to impact the world positively and not to end up fighting in a cage like an animal for the entertainment of others.
You just said Adesanya and the McMahon family ( who are billionaires by the way) are not rich? Just do little research on the name Jess McMahon...

I won't waste my time on you, is Taekwondo not a combat sports? can you enter the mat without training like football pitch with a pro and LIVE to tell the story....when a well struck kick to the neck can end you?

You are free to live on your papa money like entitled brat and they would even arrange Marriage for you, make life decisions for you.... that is not a real men chioce cos even Davido, Falz, LAX etc. are not waiting for handout...

It's a symptom of Laziness and impudent!!! You need a lot of growing up to do.

Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10
superCleanworks:

Yes show promoters and marketers were losing money because of him. 15 of his Knockouts happened in 1st round and Most boxing enthusiasts were not really keen on buying his fight tickets because THE FIGHT WAS USUALLY OVER BEFORE YOU COULD GET IN TO SIT DOWN.

His fellow boxers mocked him that he was rushing fights because he didn't have stamina and endurance for more than round 2. Fighters like FRANK BRUNO paid dearly for such comments
sure bro loool! I get ur point now(it is a biz killing format n also a "fans interest killing on fights" . True talk bro.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by dettolgel: 1:36pm On Mar 10
MSGAMBLE9:
You just said Adesanya and the McMahon family ( who are billionaires by the way) are not rich? Just do little research on the name Jess McMahon...

I won't waste my time on you, is Taekwondo not a combat sports? can you enter the mat without training like football pitch with a pro and LIVE to tell the story....when a well struck kick to the neck can end you?

You are free to live on your papa money like entitled brat and they would even arrange Marriage for you, make life decisions for you.... that is not a real men chioce cos even Davido, Falz, LAX etc. are not waiting for handout...

It's a symptom of Laziness and impudent!!! You need a lot of growing up to do.

Yeye dey smell!!!

Na so una dey fail exam. The issue on ground is that rich people raise their kids to do something meaningful in life rather than fighting in a cage like animals. They would rather their kids buy up the franchise, bet big on those sports.

Those barbaric sports that pitch two human against each other to the amusement of the masses are dominated by poor people whose only way out of poverty is through blood and sweat.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:58pm On Mar 10
dettolgel:

Na so una dey fail exam. The issue on ground is that rich people raise their kids to do something meaningful in life rather than fighting in a cage like animals. They would rather their kids buy up the franchise, bet big on those sports.

Those barbaric sports that pitch two human against each other to the amusement of the masses are dominated by poor people whose only way out of poverty is through blood and sweat.

And who tell you combat sports is not "something meaningful in life'? Kamaru Usman, Adesanya, AJ, Falz, Davido, Ray Emordi, Jumoke Odetola etc. are household names making their family proud around Naija and across the world with Multiple National and International awards... even Falz mum said when people meet her they don't ask of her husband or other children buh only Falz and called her Falz mum not as Barrister with smile all over her face as proud mum....

Nobody wan an entitled brat like the one in Kizz Daniels My G.... who would blow ones lifetime sweat in 1 / 2 year...Davido brought limelight to his Dad and open more and new opportunities to him due to fame not waiting for Inheritance and handout....

Find your passion and excelled at it and stop eyeing Papa money and asset.

Yeye dey smell!!!!
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by bishop212(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10
the match was so annoying. ngannou wasnt ready for the fight i would say cos, he was moving like he had a bag of cement on him, very slow, looking sick and scared. even joshua could not celebrate because he too was shocked at the quick victory. .ngannou didnt receive up to 5 direct punches before he fell. annoying match.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by dettolgel: 7:54am On Mar 11
MSGAMBLE9:
And who tell you combat sports is not "something meaningful in life'? Kamaru Usman, Adesanya, AJ, Falz, Davido, Ray Emordi, Jumoke Odetola etc. are household names making their family proud around Naija and across the world with Multiple National and International awards... even Falz mum said when people meet her they don't ask of her husband or other children buh only Falz and called her Falz mum not as Barrister with smile all over her face as proud mum....

Nobody wan an entitled brat like the one in Kizz Daniels My G.... who would blow ones lifetime sweat in 1 / 2 year...Davido brought limelight to his Dad and open more and new opportunities to him due to fame not waiting for Inheritance and handout....

Find your passion and excelled at it and stop eyeing Papa money and asset.

Yeye dey smell!!!!

Abeg tell me how fighting in the cage like animals to the amusement of the masses going to change the world? There are people out there working day and night to find cure of cancer, vaccine for malaria, to take mankind to other planet.

Maybe I missed the point help me with how impactful cage fight is again?
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Pennilessword1: 7:58am On Mar 11
EmperorCaesar:

Guy rest

Go and preach to Igbos on that Kamsi thread (the highest scorer in jamb)

Be neutral enough to preach to all, no dey leave Igbos con dey preach give Yorubas

U are dam hypocritical like that

Wow ..it's amazing how you think I don't do the same to Igbos...and every other tribe in Nigeria. Assume much.

Rest with that mindset my brother. It would do us and our future kids no good to hate each other.
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:10am On Mar 11
I actually expected The Fight To Reach ROUND 7 At least.

That's Something About Boxing.

They Know How To HYPE Every Fight Outside of The Ring.

Meanwhile, Congrats To Ngannou.

Losing is Always Part of Winning.

If You're Not Ready To Lose, It Means That You're Not Ready To Win.

PS:

Check Out Our "Withdraw 1,000 Naira Every Hour System of Play" Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8017344/it-only-god-it-only

Minimal Risk, Minimal But Consistent Profits.

You Can Utilize This System To Withdraw Between 1,000 Naira To 100,000 Naira Depending On Your Capital Every Hour.

The Good Thing About This System is That You Don't Need To Forecast Any Game.

Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:47am On Mar 11
dettolgel:

Abeg tell me how fighting in the cage like animals to the amusement of the masses going to change the world? There are people out there working day and night to find cure of cancer, vaccine for malaria, to take mankind to other planet.

Maybe I missed the point help me with how impactful cage fight is again?
Combat sport is firstly a Sport then Entertainment, Livelihood, Worldwide recognitions and a big Industry on it own e.g UFC, WWE and WBC are billions dollar worth investment companies... AJ earns $50m in 5 mins, it transformed an illegal migrant Nganou life.... beat that

Combat sport is not for chickens or coward or I get Papa properties to inherit Lazy Spoiled brat...Davido, Falz, Jess McMahon, Adesanya are making names for themselves not waiting for handout....

It's better than exporting white powder like our bloda from 'you know where".... who no wan become WORLD CHAMPION?

Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by dettolgel: 8:39pm On Mar 11
MSGAMBLE9:
Combat sport is firstly a Sport then Entertainment, Livelihood, Worldwide recognitions and a big Industry on it own e.g UFC, WWE and WBC are billions dollar worth investment companies... AJ earns $50m in 5 mins, it transformed an illegal migrant Nganou life.... beat that

Combat sport is not for chickens or coward or I get Papa properties to inherit Lazy Spoiled brat...Davido, Falz, Jess McMahon, Adesanya are making names for themselves not waiting for handout....

It's better than exporting white powder like our bloda from 'you know where".... who no wan become WORLD CHAMPION?

Yeye dey smell!!!

All the things you posted up there shows how shallow your thinking is. I would be wasting my precious time trying to educate you. Your case is like that of a pig and a crown jewellery. cheesy

I will leave you to yourself until you find your match so that both of you can roll in the mud and enjoy your smelly yeye together. cheesy
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's good, some men are pathetic. One like is used to beating his wife. He eventually married a second wife who he thought he could beat like the first. She eventually taught him the lesson of his life by beating him into the hospital. Second wife nah black belt for one of this martial art.

Black belt where better omo orogun dey?

I know say you cannot fight, na why e pepper you like this.... Lazyass
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:22am On Mar 12
dettolgel:

All the things you posted up there shows how shallow your thinking is. I would be wasting my precious time trying to educate you. Your case is like that of a pig and a crown jewellery. cheesy

I will leave you to yourself until you find your match so that both of you can roll in the mud and enjoy your smelly yeye together. cheesy
You just lacked the comprehension to understand no be everybody go dey wait on Papa money or handout..... Mourinho, Ronaldo,Totti and even our President has Celebrated and congratulate AJ, Adesanya etc. how many don congratulate or even admonished Dangote or Adenuga or Otedola pikin...

Otemu dey there dey calculate Papa money wey you never sweat for, all bcoz you Lacked the Balls to Excelled on your own.... "Omo Pablo'!!!!

Yeyenatu oshi!!!!
Re: Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) by udomonday: 10:00pm On Mar 12
Kudos to his current trainer for bringing out the beast in Joshua.the former trainer only succeeded in turning him into a gentleman boxer,who was shy of landing suckers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia / Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: / Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.